Laing Bennett Limited Reviews

Based on 145 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Laing Bennett Limited Reviews

About Laing Bennett Limited:

We are an independently owned and run Estate and Letting Agent that opened in the summer of 2009 in the sought after village of Lyminge in the Elham Valley. We cover the Folkestone & Hythe district of towns and villages.

In May 2012 we bought and incorporated Philip A Chapman, the oldest established Estate Agent in the historic coastal town of Hythe. After 8 years in Hythe high street and during the 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic the Directors decided to combine our two offices into one Hub office. The pandemic had confirmed how strong our team was when working together so it was a natural move to centralise our Sales and Lettings teams in our Lyminge office which we had fully renovated to a high standard providing a state of the art working environment for our staff and visiting clients.

Our Directors and Staff can offer you an experienced local team to market your most valuable asset, along with careful attention to detail and a very real understanding of today’s property market. Our industry experience in the local market collectively spans more than 100 years, under one roof.

So much of our business continues to come from recommendation and repeat custom. This success to date has been from hard work and the focus of a team that prides itself on being able to deliver results. We are measured by our clients and believe that every property and every person is individual. Above all, delivering our service in an honest, approachable and reliable manner is key to our business ethics.

info@laingbennett.co.uk

Tell us how Laing Bennett Limited made you happy
Very professional and helpful, always keeping you informed of the progress of the house sale and purchase of the new property.
Great friendly, professional service.
Found the service they provided to be good . Calls were returned quickly.
Good Service but would have been nice to have more communication during the sale process. Glad I had contact with vendor myself so sale went though without any problems. I had to make several calls to make communication between all parties work swiftly...
I purchased a property that was marketed with Laing Bennett. They kept me informed throughout the process and chased relevant parties when needed to ensure a swift transaction and all staff were friendly and helpful. They even gave me a bottle of Prosecco on completion day to celebrate my new home, a greatly appreciated gesture and another level in customer service. Thank you!
Quick efficient and helpful process.
I have been perfectly happy with the service I have received and would like to especially mention Rachael and Sharon for their tireless work in some difficult times, happily we have got there I the end.
Brochure: description misleading and poor floorplan (layout wrong, dimensions wrong, no indication of where dimensions are between, imperial units). First class staff; proactive, approachable, a pleasure to talk to, kept us informed of progress and sorted problems with solicitors. Would recommend (and use) Laing Bennett for future sale/purchase
The initial concept of getting the house on the market and getting a buyer was very good but once the sale was underway, I felt let down by the lack of information on how the sale was progressing.
I know that house buying is a case of caveat emptor (buyer beware) and so I'd rather have an estate agent who warns potential buyers to double check everything in the house works rather than coming out with lines like "refurbished to a high standard". Having said that, estate agents are being paid by the sellers in these transactions, so potential sellers would probably be happy about that.
Laing Bennett have been very helpful and professional throughout our experience purchasing with them. We had a long and stressful time getting to exchange and Bill was always on hand to advise, push and get things sorted. Would highly recommend anyone selling (or purchasing!) to use them.
(Lyminge) -
I did not have a great deal of contact with Laing Bennett but found the staff friendly and helpful. I was kept fully informed about the progress of my purchase.
(Hythe) -
Very professional, helpful and friendly. Followed up any issues I raised.
(Lyminge) -