Laing Bennett Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laing Bennett Limited
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Laing Bennett Limited Reviews

About Laing Bennett Limited:

We are an independently owned and run Estate and Letting Agent that opened in the summer of 2009 in the sought after village of Lyminge in the Elham Valley. We cover the Folkestone & Hythe district of towns and villages.

In May 2012 we bought and incorporated Philip A Chapman, the oldest established Estate Agent in the historic coastal town of Hythe. After 8 years in Hythe high street and during the 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic the Directors decided to combine our two offices into one Hub office. The pandemic had confirmed how strong our team was when working together so it was a natural move to centralise our Sales and Lettings teams in our Lyminge office which we had fully renovated to a high standard providing a state of the art working environment for our staff and visiting clients.

Our Directors and Staff can offer you an experienced local team to market your most valuable asset, along with careful attention to detail and a very real understanding of today’s property market. Our industry experience in the local market collectively spans more than 100 years, under one roof.

So much of our business continues to come from recommendation and repeat custom. This success to date has been from hard work and the focus of a team that prides itself on being able to deliver results. We are measured by our clients and believe that every property and every person is individual. Above all, delivering our service in an honest, approachable and reliable manner is key to our business ethics.

info@laingbennett.co.uk

Tell us how Laing Bennett Limited made you happy
I would recomend Laing Bennett team for the sale of your property, been very professional and approachable at all times with myself. Thanks
I found the whole team approachable and friendly and they really kept us informed about progress. I am more than happy with the service we received.
We were very impressed with all of our dealings with the Laing Bennett team of staff. We were kept well informed throughout the process. We always felt confident with the support and information given to us throughout the proceedings. All staff members were very helpful at all times. We would definitely recommend Laing Bennett to family and friends.
Thank you so much Laing Bennett, especially Sharon & Bill! Just got the keys to our new home, process very smooth with no pressure, kept us informed and promptly responded to any queries. Would definitely recommend! Thanks for the welcome gift also :) Two very happy home owners.
All staff very polite and helpful. Very good service and would recommend.
I found Laing Bennett to be very helpful, knowledgeable, good value for money, and valuation was realistic . All people I dealt with were lovely.
I had excellent service and support from Bill and his team during what turned out to be a protracted sale (not Laing-Bennett's doing!). They kept me up to date throughout the process, were always approachable and ready to go 'above and beyond' where necessary. I recommend them highly.
(Lyminge) -
Laing Bennett (Julie Turrell) have been extremely helpful in helping us to find a suitable rental property. We feel that our interests have been taken into account and have received good advice and support.
(Hythe) -
Laing Bennett have been our chosen estate agents for our last two property sales and on both occasions we have been impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of their team. Both sales were completed in a timely manner and we achieved the desired selling price for both properties despite adverse market conditions - would happily recommend.
(Lyminge) -
Throughout the process, the staff have been exemplary in their dealings with us. I would highly recommend this company.
Laing Bennett are truly the first estate agents my partner and I have used in Kent that act for the seller and buyer in the sale of a home. With good honest staff looking to make the process run smoothly, this company is what estate agency should be about. Every member of staff is lovely and went above and beyond during our purchase of a property. A great family company.
I am very happy with the services of Laing Bennett, everything was smoothly run from beginning to end, and they couldn't have been more helpful, especially as I had a long way to travel to the property.
Excellent professional service from the team at Lyminge. Would highly recommend them and would use again. Helped the process from start to finish.
From valuation to completion we found all the staff professional and friendly. They found us a perfect buyer in a difficult market and the sales chasing was fantastic, a real asset. Highly recommend Laing Bennett second to none.
They are so helpful and sorted everything for us whenever we needed them thankyou for making it an easy process.
All members of staff were very helpful. They followed through very promptly on any queries we had, and kept us well informed at every stage.
Friendly professional service. Excellent communication and regular up dates given. Would recommend Laing Bennett to friends and family. Thank you.
I was so pleased with Laing Bennett very friendly , helpful and questions dealt with no problem always kept in touch with progress of selling would recommend these estate agent
(Lyminge) -
Fantastic service really no problems lovely people will come back if I ever move again thanks for everything x
(Hythe) -
I have been very pleased with the service I have received from the team dealing with the recent sale of my property. Bill Sophie Jessica and Drew were friendly informative polite and caring all the way through. I particularly appreciated the texts and emails when a viewing was booked and the prompt feedback. The Hythe staff were also friendly and efficient. On the whole LaingBennett worked hard introducing many potential purchasers to ny home finally securing a sale.
Laing Bennett Limited is rated 4.90 based on 144 reviews