Laing Bennett Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laing Bennett Limited
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Laing Bennett Limited Reviews

About Laing Bennett Limited:

We are an independently owned and run Estate and Letting Agent that opened in the summer of 2009 in the sought after village of Lyminge in the Elham Valley. We cover the Folkestone & Hythe district of towns and villages.

In May 2012 we bought and incorporated Philip A Chapman, the oldest established Estate Agent in the historic coastal town of Hythe. After 8 years in Hythe high street and during the 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic the Directors decided to combine our two offices into one Hub office. The pandemic had confirmed how strong our team was when working together so it was a natural move to centralise our Sales and Lettings teams in our Lyminge office which we had fully renovated to a high standard providing a state of the art working environment for our staff and visiting clients.

Our Directors and Staff can offer you an experienced local team to market your most valuable asset, along with careful attention to detail and a very real understanding of today’s property market. Our industry experience in the local market collectively spans more than 100 years, under one roof.

So much of our business continues to come from recommendation and repeat custom. This success to date has been from hard work and the focus of a team that prides itself on being able to deliver results. We are measured by our clients and believe that every property and every person is individual. Above all, delivering our service in an honest, approachable and reliable manner is key to our business ethics.

info@laingbennett.co.uk

Tell us how Laing Bennett Limited made you happy
The team at LB did a brilliant and very professional job. Excellent communication both verbally and written. Nothing ever became a problem. A really pleasant team!
Very efficient and painless process. Two potential buyers were found very quickly, one of whom has already exchanged. My 89 year old mother who was selling her house was treated with the utmost respect, sensitivity and kindness by everyone at Laing Bennett.
Excellent service very friendly
Nothing was too much trouble for them. At times working beyond closing time if my viewing ran over. Normally knew answers to any questions I had but on the rare occasion they didn't they found out immediately. I would highly recommend this firm. A very big Thank you to Jessica and Sophia.
Excellent attentive service at times.
I purchased a property that was marketed with Laing Bennett. They kept me informed throughout the process and chased relevant parties when needed to ensure a swift transaction and all staff were friendly and helpful. They even gave me a bottle of Prosecco on completion day to celebrate my new home, a greatly appreciated gesture and another level in customer service. Thank you!
The staff are so helpful and found us a lovely new home and were there to answer all our questions. Very professional.
Bill could not have been more helpful at a difficult time. The whole team were great and whoever I spoke to could instantly update me on the status of the sale. Highly recommended. X
Quick efficient and helpful process.
Great service provided. All queries responded to promptly. I highly recomend Laing-Bennett.
Mr Laing, I cannot thank the whole experience enough. Finally made me happy again after a previous bad experience. I would also like to extend my appreciation to a lady called Julie who guided us nicely through the whole process , she could not have been better in any way. She was straight, clear and totally understanding from both ends of the tenancy terms. What an absolute diamond of a lady who deserves all credit she receives in life , thank you to everyone at Laing Bennett. Couldn’t rate you guys higher !
Bill Laing Bennett took charge at the start explaining all procedures clearly and from then on, Jessica and Sofia ran the agency project throughout in a cheerful, friendly way. We never felt "left out" and always kept informed. We would highly recommend Laing Bennet as an Estate Agency. What would be the purpose of going elsewhere!?
Professional and knowledgeable service that made the process extremely easy and stress-free for us. Thank you for your help and support and we wouldn't hesitate to use your services again.
Could'nt have been more helpful ! Very happy with all communication and helping me purchase a new home. First time buyer !
I have been perfectly happy with the service I have received and would like to especially mention Rachael and Sharon for their tireless work in some difficult times, happily we have got there I the end.
I cannot praise the staff at Laing Bennett highly enough. From start to finish they have been excellent, they have kept me informed of the sales progress and if they say they are going to ring you back they do. Rachel has gone above and beyond to get the sale through even taking photos for me of the twig in the garage !!
Can’t thank the team enough from the first viewings with their patience to the final completion day, their support, professionalism, honesty and kindness during what can be very stressful times, has been wonderful. Would highly recommend them.
Very pleasant people to deal with - attentive, prompt and professional.
Excellent attention to detail right for day one, nothing was too much trouble for Sophia, Bill and the rest of the team. I only wish we had started with Lang Bennett from the start of our house selling journey and didn't try all those internet based companies. If you want to sell your house listen to their advice and pick Lang Bennett. We only wish we could give more than 5 stars.
We have found all of the staff at Laing Bennett to be very helpful in both buying and selling. You are always made to feel important and that your requirements are their priority.
Laing Bennett Limited is rated 4.90 based on 144 reviews