Laing Bennett Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Laing Bennett Limited

About Laing Bennett Limited: We are an Independent Estate and Letting agency with our offices located in the rural village of Lyminge and the historic coastal town of Hythe.

Our Directors and Staff can offer you an experienced local team to market your most valuable asset, along with careful attention to detail and a very real understanding of today’s property market. Our industry experience collectively spans in excess of six decades, in the local market alone.

We opened our Lyminge office in 2009 and in 2012 entered the Hythe market by incorporating the Estate Agency Philip A Chapman; who had been established in the town since 1927.

info@laingbennett.co.uk

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Laing Bennett Limited made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I purchased a property that was marketed with Laing Bennett. They kept me informed throughout the process and chased relevant parties when needed to ensure a swift transaction and all staff were friendly and helpful. They even gave me a bottle of Prosecco on completion day to celebrate my new home, a greatly appreciated gesture and another level in customer service. Thank you!"
"The staff are so helpful and found us a lovely new home and were there to answer all our questions. Very professional."
"Bill could not have been more helpful at a difficult time. The whole team were great and whoever I spoke to could instantly update me on the status of the sale. Highly recommended. X"
"Quick efficient and helpful process."
"Great service provided. All queries responded to promptly. I highly recomend Laing-Bennett."
"Mr Laing, I cannot thank the whole experience enough. Finally made me happy again after a previous bad experience. I would also like to extend my appreciation to a lady called Julie who guided us nicely through the whole process , she could not have been better in any way. She was straight, clear and totally understanding from both ends of the tenancy terms. What an absolute diamond of a lady who deserves all credit she receives in life , thank you to everyone at Laing Bennett. Couldn’t rate you guys higher !"
"Bill Laing Bennett took charge at the start explaining all procedures clearly and from then on, Jessica and Sofia ran the agency project throughout in a cheerful, friendly way. We never felt "left out" and always kept informed. We would highly recommend Laing Bennet as an Estate Agency. What would be the purpose of going elsewhere!?"
"Professional and knowledgeable service that made the process extremely easy and stress-free for us. Thank you for your help and support and we wouldn't hesitate to use your services again."
"Could'nt have been more helpful ! Very happy with all communication and helping me purchase a new home. First time buyer !"
"I have been perfectly happy with the service I have received and would like to especially mention Rachael and Sharon for their tireless work in some difficult times, happily we have got there I the end."
"I cannot praise the staff at Laing Bennett highly enough. From start to finish they have been excellent, they have kept me informed of the sales progress and if they say they are going to ring you back they do. Rachel has gone above and beyond to get the sale through even taking photos for me of the twig in the garage !!"
"Can’t thank the team enough from the first viewings with their patience to the final completion day, their support, professionalism, honesty and kindness during what can be very stressful times, has been wonderful. Would highly recommend them."
"Very pleasant people to deal with - attentive, prompt and professional."
"Excellent attention to detail right for day one, nothing was too much trouble for Sophia, Bill and the rest of the team. I only wish we had started with Lang Bennett from the start of our house selling journey and didn't try all those internet based companies. If you want to sell your house listen to their advice and pick Lang Bennett. We only wish we could give more than 5 stars."
"We have found all of the staff at Laing Bennett to be very helpful in both buying and selling. You are always made to feel important and that your requirements are their priority."
"I would recomend Laing Bennett team for the sale of your property, been very professional and approachable at all times with myself. Thanks"
"I found the whole team approachable and friendly and they really kept us informed about progress. I am more than happy with the service we received."
"We were very impressed with all of our dealings with the Laing Bennett team of staff. We were kept well informed throughout the process. We always felt confident with the support and information given to us throughout the proceedings. All staff members were very helpful at all times. We would definitely recommend Laing Bennett to family and friends."
"Thank you so much Laing Bennett, especially Sharon & Bill! Just got the keys to our new home, process very smooth with no pressure, kept us informed and promptly responded to any queries. Would definitely recommend! Thanks for the welcome gift also :) Two very happy home owners."
"All staff very polite and helpful. Very good service and would recommend."
Laing Bennett Limited is rated 4.86 based on 79 reviews