Laing Bennett Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laing Bennett Limited
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Laing Bennett Limited Reviews

About Laing Bennett Limited:

We are an independently owned and run Estate and Letting Agent that opened in the summer of 2009 in the sought after village of Lyminge in the Elham Valley. We cover the Folkestone & Hythe district of towns and villages.

In May 2012 we bought and incorporated Philip A Chapman, the oldest established Estate Agent in the historic coastal town of Hythe. After 8 years in Hythe high street and during the 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic the Directors decided to combine our two offices into one Hub office. The pandemic had confirmed how strong our team was when working together so it was a natural move to centralise our Sales and Lettings teams in our Lyminge office which we had fully renovated to a high standard providing a state of the art working environment for our staff and visiting clients.

Our Directors and Staff can offer you an experienced local team to market your most valuable asset, along with careful attention to detail and a very real understanding of today’s property market. Our industry experience in the local market collectively spans more than 100 years, under one roof.

So much of our business continues to come from recommendation and repeat custom. This success to date has been from hard work and the focus of a team that prides itself on being able to deliver results. We are measured by our clients and believe that every property and every person is individual. Above all, delivering our service in an honest, approachable and reliable manner is key to our business ethics.

info@laingbennett.co.uk

Tell us how Laing Bennett Limited made you happy
Very professional and helpful, always keeping you informed of the progress of the house sale and purchase of the new property.
Excellent service, kept me informed every step of the way and bent over backwards to work with me as I was buying from overseas. Would highly recommend their service, have restored my faith in Estate Agents.
Always a pleasure to deal with. If you are in their catchment then don't hesitate to go with them. They'll get you more for your property too!
We are so pleased we chose Laing Bennett Ltd as our estate agents, every member of staff were so helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. A special thank you to Sophia Moffat-White and Bill Laing Bennett. Also a big thank you for all the hard work making sure we completed before 30th June. We are very grateful to every one of you.
I can honestly say that selling a house with Laing & Bennett has been so easy & they really look after you above & beyond any other estate agents I've used in the past. Sell you house with them and you won't be disappointed, when I got stress & worried about things, they always reassured me and sorted things out.
The whole team at Laing Bennett have been incredible especially the hard work they have put in to complete before the stamp duty holiday ends. Thank you Bill and team.
Excellent service, Rachel Boulden was amazing from start to finish. Top value for my house with a quick and easy sale. I will be steering towards Laing and Bennet in the future for sure. Christian Richmond
Bill and his excellent team have sold two of my properties recently and that shows everyone's level of service. Highly recommended and at a good price.
Very polite and helpful agent today to show me around a lovely property.
Absolutely brilliant all the help
Top service thanks bill and the team for keeping us in loop when others couldn’t very friendly and would definitely use again. ( but we’re not moving again ) 😂 Regards Kenny barton
Laing Bennett Limited 5 star review on 5th March 2021
In difficult circumstances during a lockdown and with the restrictions of social distancing in place, the standard of professionalism provided by Laing Bennett was excellent. Whether it was the initial and follow up viewings, advice on professional bodies or service provided during the legal & administrative process, it couldn't be faulted.
From my first phone with Bill..to meeting Rachel we knew we were in safe hands. Solid team who were all nothing less than amazing. They ensured we were updated with all developments. Efficient and friendly throughout. Brilliant team.
Outstanding service from Bill and his team. We so appreciated their regular contact, support, assistance and patience! Happy clients! Thank you!
Fabulous service from all at Laing Bennett. The initial listing and viewing team were super enthusiastic and very thorough. We sold quickly, much quicker than we were expecting. The pandemic has then thrown challenges our way with the conveyancing process but Laing Bennett sales progression team have taken it all in their stride offering amazing service. Always quick to follow up any questions or queries and not afraid to make themselves contactable outside of normal working hours. You know you are dealing with a local, friendly team who have your best interests at heart unlike previous experiences i have had with larger estate agent chains where you are just another number. Thank you Bill & team.
Laing Bennett are the best I have ever dealt with. Bill and his team go above and beyond, giving honest, practical advice along the way
I have been very impressed with the service offered. Communication was excellent and helped through a very stressful time. Jessica was more than helpful and deserves this praise
The sale of our house was dealt with in a truly professional manner , with all the staff extremely pleasant and helpful . Whilst we don’t intend to move again soon , I would not hesitate to use Bill and his team again . Highly recommended.
Very professional manner. Go out of their way to be helpful and assist speedily when any enquires. Very happy with the service I have received
Went above and beyond from start to completion. Nothing was too much trouble, thank you.
Laing Bennett Limited is rated 4.90 based on 144 reviews