Laing Bennett Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laing Bennett Limited
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Laing Bennett Limited Reviews

About Laing Bennett Limited:

We are an Independent Estate and Letting agency with our offices located in the rural village of Lyminge and the historic coastal town of Hythe.

Our Directors and Staff can offer you an experienced local team to market your most valuable asset, along with careful attention to detail and a very real understanding of today’s property market. Our industry experience collectively spans in excess of six decades, in the local market alone.

We opened our Lyminge office in 2009 and in 2012 entered the Hythe market by incorporating the Estate Agency Philip A Chapman; who had been established in the town since 1927.

info@laingbennett.co.uk

Tell us how Laing Bennett Limited made you happy
We recently purchased a property through Laing Bennett in Hythe. We found all the team especially Rachel, Zyel and Bill to be extremely helpful, professional, courteous and friendly . Would highly recommend to any sellers, buyers or landlords to use this excellent company.
Very helpful and friendly, kept us up dated throughout our purchase.
We were very impressed from the outset. All members of the team were enthusiastic, approachable and proactive in helping us achieve the sale so quickly.
Found the service they provided to be good . Calls were returned quickly.
Laing Bennett really do a great job from start to finish- Bill makes sure you are informed along the way weather you are buying or selling and you know you are in safe professional hands. Highly recommend Laing Bennett
Good communication, kept me updated , always returned calls and keen to resolve issues quickly.
Kept in touch and responded to queries very well. Friendly firm who achieved the desired result for me.
Although the process took over 4 months to complete Bill from your office kept me up to speed with the process more than anyone else.
We would most definitely recommend LB the premier estate agents in Hythe and surrounding area. The professional services, have been outstanding. Keeping us updated and fully involved in the whole process. Guiding us to skilled work people to carry out essential services during the whole sale process as we live miles away. The speedy responses have been over and above a regular estate agents. Swift professional service from the best. Can’t thank them enough We give LB unreserved recommendation.
Exemplary service. Highly Recommended. Rachael, Sharon, Bill and the whole team, provided us with, not only a professional, friendly and efficient service, they gave of themselves in so many ways. Our brochure was packed with photographs, far superior to any others that I have seen, which sold the house, within 5 days.
A really friendly and helpful team
What can I say when it only took a day and a half to sell my mothers bungalow 😊
Well done for finding me the perfect property. Excellent communication from all the team in Lyminge.
Sharon,Rachel and the two Charlottes were brilliant throughout the process of selling our house. They always communicated well with us, and got back to us quickly. They were happy to make adjustments to ensure the marketing of our property was the best it could be. We would highly recommend Laing Bennett if you are looking for an Estate Agent.
Good Service but would have been nice to have more communication during the sale process. Glad I had contact with vendor myself so sale went though without any problems. I had to make several calls to make communication between all parties work swiftly...
The team at LB did a brilliant and very professional job. Excellent communication both verbally and written. Nothing ever became a problem. A really pleasant team!
Very efficient and painless process. Two potential buyers were found very quickly, one of whom has already exchanged. My 89 year old mother who was selling her house was treated with the utmost respect, sensitivity and kindness by everyone at Laing Bennett.
Excellent service very friendly
Nothing was too much trouble for them. At times working beyond closing time if my viewing ran over. Normally knew answers to any questions I had but on the rare occasion they didn't they found out immediately. I would highly recommend this firm. A very big Thank you to Jessica and Sophia.
Excellent attentive service at times.
Laing Bennett Limited is rated 4.87 based on 99 reviews