Laing Bennett Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Laing Bennett Limited

About Laing Bennett Limited: We are an Independent Estate and Letting agency with our offices located in the rural village of Lyminge and the historic coastal town of Hythe.

Our Directors and Staff can offer you an experienced local team to market your most valuable asset, along with careful attention to detail and a very real understanding of today’s property market. Our industry experience collectively spans in excess of six decades, in the local market alone.

We opened our Lyminge office in 2009 and in 2012 entered the Hythe market by incorporating the Estate Agency Philip A Chapman; who had been established in the town since 1927.

info@laingbennett.co.uk

Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Laing Bennett Limited ?

"A pleasure to deal with from start to finish."
"Staff were friendly and helpful when I called and being able to submit documents and information on line was really easy and saved a lot of trips to the office"
"Easy to contact and kept us informed"
"Laing Bennett have been managing my rental property for a number of years, I cannot fault their service. They are by far the best letting agent I've used (I've previously tried 3 other letting agents). They are friendly, professional and they are forward thinking with technologies available to the industry. I would not hesitate in recommending them."
(Hythe) -
"Excellent service - very impressed :-)"
(Hythe) -
"Very helpful from start to finish. Julie was lovely to deal with. Highly recommended."
"So helpful, we had to move out of our rented accommodation after only 6 months with 2 small children and Laing Bennett went out of their way to help us find somewhere quickly and as hassle free as possible"
(Hythe) -
"I Couldn't believe how Quick they got someone in"
(Hythe) -
"Very professional with exceptional local knowledge."
(Hythe) -
"All staff very helpful and kept us informed of developments throughout the process."
(Hythe) -
"Property sold a few times quickly and due to bottom of the chains collapsing we had to remarket. The service we received was exemplary and we would highly recommend Laing Bennett"
(Lyminge) -
"An efficient professional service from Laing Bennett. The staff are very knowledgeable. An excellent company to work with. Would recommend them every time"
(Hythe) -
"We live 100 miles away and so it was very important to find an estate agent who we could trust. Laing Bennett Ltd proved a great choice! I would not hesitate to use them again and to reccomend them. Chris Jarvis"
(Lyminge) -
"Very Professional service, the most important thing to us was the knowledge and professionalism of Rob, Julie and the team, they gave us comfort through the whole process."
(Hythe) -
"I did not have a great deal of contact with Laing Bennett but found the staff friendly and helpful. I was kept fully informed about the progress of my purchase."
(Hythe) -
"Laing and Bennett were always available to resolve any questions that I had and returned my calls and answered my queries every time which I was very grateful for. Well done to the Hythe Branch."
(Hythe) -
"Very professional, helpful and friendly. Followed up any issues I raised."
(Lyminge) -
"I write this review to say how professional that matter was handled from start to finish. I wanted to sell my late mothers apartment and the matter was handled sensitively, professionally and with a great deal of efficiency. The team as a whole worked impeccably and I am genuinely thankful that the matter was handled in this way as it made a difficult task so much easier. I wish to sincerely thank the team for all their help and would therefore recommend their Agency."
(Hythe) -
"Very responsive and personal service. Good friendly team - who know their patch extremely well - and deserve the reputation of being the 'local experts' - certainly for the Etchinghill - Lyminge area. Very helpful in providing recommendations and coordination of trustworthy tradesmen - to conduct the variety of jobs required to bring a house up to rental/sale standard. Simple price model - providing good value for money. Overall - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED."
(Lyminge) -
"The staff were very polite, friendly and helpful during my purchase"
Laing Bennett Limited is rated 4.84 based on 25 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!