Laguna Motorcycles Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Laguna Motorcycles

How would you rate Laguna Motorcycles?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Brett

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Laguna Motorcycles in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Brett
"They always want to solve any issues you may have or items you need. They will find it. Quickly. I had to get an item for my motorcycle and it had to come from belgium. It was at my door within 3 days and the price could not be beaten their range of accessories and clothing along with motorcycles is astounding"
Kevin
"Excellent service top quality guys at Laguna Maidstone kept me informed all the way through my fuel pump issue. Would definitely recommend and come back"
Laguna Motorcycles is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews