LadiesFirst Reviews

of reviewers recommend LadiesFirst
Telephone
Read LadiesFirst Reviews
Becky was on the call with me and was extremely helpful and informative. She explained everything clearly and didn’t hesitate to go over things when I was unsure and she was also very polite and friendly and so I felt very comfortable during the entire phone call.
Hi,

Thank-you so much for your review! We will pass the comments on to Becky right away.

The Ladies F1rst Team
Hey
You have automatically renewed my insurance I’ve been trying to contact you for the last 2 weeks and it’s impossible I wanted someone to go over my insurance policy before it renewed
Very good service
Telephoned twice today and told would be called back, but no one has!... need to confirm that the policy will not be renewed
Jack was who i spoke to on the phone, he was really helpful and explained everything i asked him too.
Very good customer service provided by Jack. Very patient, answered all my questions, polite and provided very detailed explanations
Amy was very polite and very helpful. Lovely individual.
Nick was very good, explained everything really well. Thankyou!
Great first time experience, really happy to get my insurance from LadiesFirst.
Great customer service from staff, very helpful and responsive!
Amy was very patient and clear when guiding me through my options for my insurance. She was very friendly and Always asked if I understood before she would move on which I appreciated. Overall Amy made the process very easy which i thought would have been hard. Thanks Amy x
Good service
Thank you for the great customer service i had becky on the call and she was very kind and polite so thankyou becky for that.
Hi Ikra, thank-you so much for your review! We will give Becky your feedback!

The Ladies First Team
The lady I spoke to was lovely and polite and helped me a lot getting my first car insurance. She explained everything so that I could understand it and was patient with me throughout the whole process. I’m very grateful for the help. Thank you.
Hi Kristen, thank-you so much for your review! We will give the team your feedback!

The Ladies First Team
Spoke to Amy on the phone, such a lovely lady, explained everything really well and made the whole process so easy.
Hi Aneesah, thank-you so much for your review! We will give Amy the feedback!

Spoke to Becky..
Was very helpful and informative, extremely polite and friendly. So happy with joining LadiesFirst.

Thank you so much Becky!
Hi Hannah, thank-you so much for your review! We will give Becky the feedback!

The Ladies First Team
Customer service was fantastic, very helpful and gave me all the guidance i will need
Hi Gemma, thank-you so much for your review! We will give our team the feedback!

The Ladies First Team
Mikey was very helpful on the phone and explained in detail everything I needed to know. Answered all my questions. Would recommend to other customers.
Hi Danielle, thank-you so much for your review! We will let Mikey know your lovely comments

The Ladies First Team
becky was amazing. perfect service clear polite and to the point. easy and simple
Hi Sophie, thank-you so much for your review! We will let Becky know your lovely comments!

LadiesFirst is rated 4.63 based on 19 reviews