Ladder Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ladder

Tell us how Ladder made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Excellent service and advice. Always responsive and helpful. Highly recommended!"
"Martin at Sammie Mortgages helped me to get the right deal and did extra work to sort out some queries the lender had. These were all resolved."
"The broker and assistants were helpful and patient. I think that even though they were able to assist me with 50 % of my request it is difficult to say what could have been done better all round. The costs which mounted regarding Surveys was my most stressful element which in turn impacted on the time span.. Due to the complexity of my affairs I remain uncertain if the team could have done better for me under the circumstances. I would consider using the company in the future. I need to also add that a Home Cover Insurance provided by Sammon Mortgages also offered very good value an adequate cover."
"We are happy with mortgage deal."
"Generally the procedure for gathering information and gaining a mortgage was very good. However, I would have liked to have been told early on in the proceedings that, for me to take out a mortgage in my sole name, against a property jointly owned by me and my husband, the property would have to be solely owned by me. I thought I would be able to take out a loan on 'my half' of the house value, with the property remaining jointly-owned."
Ladder is rated 4.93 based on 86 reviews