Ladder Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ladder

Tell us how Ladder made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Excellent service and advice. Always responsive and helpful. Highly recommended!"
"Great 👍 very happy"
"Very simple process from start to finish. Well Done"
"My experience was OK. My contacts were always available to answer any questions and were very willing. However the mortgage application process took much longer than we expected and delayed our plans. There have also been issues with the spelling of our names on official paperwork."
"Martin at Sammie Mortgages helped me to get the right deal and did extra work to sort out some queries the lender had. These were all resolved."
"Sammon Mortgages were nothing short of amazing throughout the entire mortgage process, could not recommend a higher quality mortgage broker."
"Fantastic service with good attention to detail. Always very helpful."
"Great service. James couldn’t have been more helpful!"
"Thank for your help sorting my mortgage."
"I have used Sammon Mortgages on more than one occasion. Every time, I have found them to be incredibly knowledgeable, consistent, extremely efficient and very personable. I have and will continue to recommend them."
"Very professional approach to helping me find the right remortgage. All the staff are on their game, knowledgable and helpful when jargon busting. I will using them for my next mortgage for sure. Thanks guys!"
"Very helpful and reliable."
"Fantastic service from David"
"The broker and assistants were helpful and patient. I think that even though they were able to assist me with 50 % of my request it is difficult to say what could have been done better all round. The costs which mounted regarding Surveys was my most stressful element which in turn impacted on the time span.. Due to the complexity of my affairs I remain uncertain if the team could have done better for me under the circumstances. I would consider using the company in the future. I need to also add that a Home Cover Insurance provided by Sammon Mortgages also offered very good value an adequate cover."
"Very professional service that goes the extra mile for their customers."
"Great service and sound advice. Kieran was very professional and went the extra mile for us with finding a great life insurance policy. I will be sure to recommend Sammon Mortgages to any friends and family. Great Job"
"Sammon Mortgages are a pleasure to deal with - in particular Kieran. He kept me up to date every step of the way and managed to secure me a much better deal than I anticipated. I can’t recommend them enough and will continue to use them without fail."
"Excellent professional company who take care of clients in an admirable way. The test is when there are complications in a project how do they perform; answer, they were excellent. My last project had a problem which arose due to ?incompetence of a legal firm, and Sammon mortgages sorted it out. Very nice people to deal with, always helpful, and resourceful."
"Excellent and extremely helpful service."
"Great service"
Ladder is rated 4.93 based on 86 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access