Lacoste Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Lacoste
00AM
12AM

About Lacoste: Lacoste is a high-end clothing company founded in 1933 that sells high-end clothing, footwear, perfume, leather goods, watches, eyewear, and most famously tennis shirts.

service@shop uk.lacoste.com

Fashion
Clothing
Footwear
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Lacoste made you happy

"I used to love Lacoste shirts and products since I was a kid. I have polos that I bought 12 years ago and still look good. Also a very nice pullover, 10 years old and still looks new. Unfortunately the quality of the products appears to have dropped massively in the last few years, without any corresponding drop in price. The polos seem to have become thinner and to shrink and lose their colour with use. A pullover I received as a present last Christmas and which I must have worn no more than 10 times just broke while I was pulling it down - thumb went straight through! Not worth the money anymore, which is sad."
Are you Lacoste? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Lacoste receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I placed an order for a hat which was never recieved. 6-week’s after the original order was placed I reached out to the company and was told ‘pls contact to your local postoffice, the packe have been arrived here’ This company stole my payment and never distributed the item ordered Terrible company - DO NOT IRDER FROM THEM"
"Ordered from la coste online ,great service,very quick delivery even on standard post."
"online as good as expected on this brand! fast delivery, very nice package!"
"My order was here quite fast and I like the fact that they message me and emailed me telling me where the order was and when it would be here expressing the hours and they stick with the hour that was emailed, I aprecciate that."
"J'ai acheté 3 x chemises pour mon mari pour son anniversaire! Il les a aimés en dehors de l'un et vous l'avez laissé changer pour celui qu'il a aimé! Merci :-)"
"Great quality as you would expect and smart comfortable polo shirts"
"great prices and quick tracked shipping"
"Neat design, fast delivery"
"When I need to buy some clothes, I always look up on Lacoste's website first. I trust their brand and I know I will always find something pretty and that suits me. The shoes are always amazing and the polos are very confortable."
"I PLACED AN ORDER TODAY TO GET NEXT DAY DELIVERY PAID £9.99 EXTRA (30TH MARCH) EXPECTING DELIVERY 31ST MARCH. JUST HAD AN EMAIL FROM DHL SAYING MY NEXT DAY DELIVERY IS EXPECTED 3 APRIL. SO THE EXTRA £9.99 HAS TAKEN 5 DAYS, I COULD OF GOT FREE DELIVERY FOR THIS - DO NOT USE!"
"I really like the designs of the Lacoste polo, I just hate the way they wash. For some reason every Lacoste polo I have ever had has shrunk by at least 1 inch or faded badly. I took my last polo back to the store, but they refused to exchange it even though I had followed the washing instructions to the letter. I have cheap M&S polo shirt that wash much better and retain their colour. Im sure there are hundreds of people like me out there that have been lured in by the nice designs and designer label on to be left with a T shirt that is ridiculously too small."
Lacoste is rated 3.58 based on 12 reviews