Lacoste Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Lacoste

How would you rate Lacoste?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"My order was here quite fast and I like the fact that they message me and emailed me telling me where the order was and when it would be here expressing the hours and they stick with the hour that was emailed, I aprecciate that."
Gabrielle Santo
"J'ai acheté 3 x chemises pour mon mari pour son anniversaire! Il les a aimés en dehors de l'un et vous l'avez laissé changer pour celui qu'il a aimé! Merci :-)"
Steven Lumb
"Great quality as you would expect and smart comfortable polo shirts"
Alan
"great prices and quick tracked shipping"
"Neat design, fast delivery"
"When I need to buy some clothes, I always look up on Lacoste's website first. I trust their brand and I know I will always find something pretty and that suits me. The shoes are always amazing and the polos are very confortable."
"I PLACED AN ORDER TODAY TO GET NEXT DAY DELIVERY PAID £9.99 EXTRA (30TH MARCH) EXPECTING DELIVERY 31ST MARCH. JUST HAD AN EMAIL FROM DHL SAYING MY NEXT DAY DELIVERY IS EXPECTED 3 APRIL. SO THE EXTRA £9.99 HAS TAKEN 5 DAYS, I COULD OF GOT FREE DELIVERY FOR THIS - DO NOT USE!"
"I really like the designs of the Lacoste polo, I just hate the way they wash. For some reason every Lacoste polo I have ever had has shrunk by at least 1 inch or faded badly. I took my last polo back to the store, but they refused to exchange it even though I had followed the washing instructions to the letter. I have cheap M&S polo shirt that wash much better and retain their colour. Im sure there are hundreds of people like me out there that have been lured in by the nice designs and designer label on to be left with a T shirt that is ridiculously too small."
Lacoste is rated 3.88 based on 8 reviews