Labels Zoo Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Labels Zoo
Telephone
"Every online business in Ireland should buy their posting label / invoice sheets from Labelzoo, I am so glad that I found them when the supplier I was using let me down, I recommend them 100%, free delivery and fast order processing and labels are the best quality I have had."
"Great service, I nearly always forget to order integrated labels until the last minute, so your fast delivery is fantastic!"
"Pleased I could receive a free sample before I buy for real"
"Easy transaction, very fast delivery, quality product no jamming in the printer and sufficiently sticky! Would recommend."
"Good service"
"The label names are a genius idea! Great quality labels, on time every time. Labels Zoo isn't our primary labels (as we use bespoke), however we rely on Labels Zoo for our backup labels for emergencies and have ordered 3/4 times now - perfect every time. Good phone support as well. Really great company, highly recommended!"
"Great labels & fast shipping. Very happy - Thanks!"
"Great quality, value for money and efficient delivery. Consistently happy with this company."
"Excellent service, next working day delivery."
"very good company"
"Good price and prompt delivery, just as I'd hoped."
"Arrived as promised and worked well."
"Excellent service. Fast delivery and labels are very strong. Pricing expensive compared to others though! So am having a look at other sellers to see if I can get cheaper. But definitely happy with what ive seen so far."
"The labels are just what I need and look perfect when printed (and stuck on mi parcels), and the service from the zoo keepers is spot on. Nice one :)"
"service is very fast next day i received my items its great Thanks"
"Very easy to order from, I like the names on the products much easier than measuring everything each time! Only thing is the lead price on each product is for the max quantity which can be quite misleading if you are only buying 1000 sheets which I suspect many customers are. So it ends up being more than you think. But overall very good and we'll be reordering."
"Always amazing service and great quality"
"Excellent service and very prompt delivery. My "go to place" for labels."
"Website is lovely and easy to navigate, so there's never any trouble finding what I need. Fast service, great quality - we are really happy! Thanks"
"Product arrive promptly and as expected, but I'm still waiting for them to contact me back in regard to an email I sent! Almost 2 weeks later. So extremely POOR communication."
Many thanks for taking the time out to post a review, all feedback is appreciated. I have checked our system and cannot see any email queries from you. Please do email us, customersupport@labelszoo.com or call us on 0800 707 6567 and we'll be happy to help. Regards
Labels Zoo is rated 4.80 based on 424 reviews