Labels Zoo Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Labels Zoo
"The labels are just what I need and look perfect when printed (and stuck on mi parcels), and the service from the zoo keepers is spot on. Nice one :)"
"service is very fast next day i received my items its great Thanks"
"Very easy to order from, I like the names on the products much easier than measuring everything each time! Only thing is the lead price on each product is for the max quantity which can be quite misleading if you are only buying 1000 sheets which I suspect many customers are. So it ends up being more than you think. But overall very good and we'll be reordering."
"Always amazing service and great quality"
"Excellent service and very prompt delivery. My "go to place" for labels."
"Website is lovely and easy to navigate, so there's never any trouble finding what I need. Fast service, great quality - we are really happy! Thanks"
"Product arrive promptly and as expected, but I'm still waiting for them to contact me back in regard to an email I sent! Almost 2 weeks later. So extremely POOR communication."
Many thanks for taking the time out to post a review, all feedback is appreciated. I have checked our system and cannot see any email queries from you. Please do email us, customersupport@labelszoo.com or call us on 0800 707 6567 and we'll be happy to help. Regards
"Great prices, fast delivery, easy to use cute Website :)"
"Excellent product and fast delivery"
"very good, stick well and nice size"
"Very quick and efficient service, thank you."
"prompt delivery"
"Excellent quality, great price and very fast delivery. This is my one stop shop for invoice lables."
"Very fast and efficient service."
"Great. Order arrived next day as promised."
"This was the first time I had encountered Labels Zoo as we were in need of several 1000 sheets urgently (as our usual supplier had suffered delays over Christmas). I have since placed a second order a week or so later. Have been massively impressed with the company for a number of reasons - the labels arrived within the next day (both turned up in the morning), order process was quick and the quality of paper very good. I was a bit unsure about delivery so called up and spoke to someone over the phone - well communicated, polite and informative. A small thing, but provides good reassurance. Finally, the animal names for products? Cute. Definitely a clever way of remembering what to order for the future. We go "Cat". Thanks!"
"Great service, quick delivery. Good quality labels"
"Quick fun and friendly :-)"
"Easy to deal with fast delivery no problems"
"From the point of making a phone call to Label Zoo (asking some questions), to the point of receiving my products within 24 hours of ordering - this is one of the easiest online purchases I have had. I am really impressed with their service and would definitely be using them for all future label purchases."
Labels Zoo is rated 4.80 based on 411 reviews