Labels Zoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Labels Zoo
Read Labels Zoo Reviews

customersupport@labelszoo.co.uk

Very quick delivery, good paper and label, very well package
Exceptionally speedy delivery and great quality items.
I still have not had delivery
Needed labels to print out postage labels. Exactly right size and print well in my inkjet printer,
never let me down on delivery, excellent service
Very pleased with your products, the quality, your prices, and your service.
Will always recommend you. Thank you.
Stay virus free.
John Lavan
good service and quick delivery
Easy to use website; clearly and uniquely labelled products making it so much easier to remember the type of integrated labels you need; great service and prompt delivery.
Excellent customer service. My"out of stock" query was dealt with immediately whilst on the phone and I received the labels the next day.
Orders are always delivered promptly and well packaged.
Easy, simple transaction. Just what a busy business owner needs. will use again for sure.
Good products, prices and delivery speed, but the admin side of it is really silly.
You don't get sent a proper VAT invoice as standard, just a long rambling email version with cartoons in it, that takes 3 pages to print. One simple change, ie a proper pdf invoice that prints onto one piece of paper, and the whole service would be far more satisfactory. :-)
Very Good labels and service ,just the postage is a bit dear compared to other companies I use in the uk
Efficient service. I had ordered wrong labels and they exchanged for me at no cost. Good quality
Ordered labels and they arrived the next day … what more can you say!
top service
excellent service as always
The labels were of good quality and price.The labels were well packed and delivery was quick.I would certainly buy again.
Hello

Very prompt and quick delivery.

Thanks
Here at ThePetVault.com we always use Label Zoo, There's no Monkey business, They're as quick as a Cheetah, As Reliable as a Rhino, and we'll stay loyal as a Dog. We'd rather order from the Zoo, than the jungle of snakes that is the amazon! keep up the good work you clever creatures. :)
Labels Zoo is rated 4.79 based on 476 reviews