Label Planet Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Label Planet

info@labelplanet.co.uk

Wilbraham House

Tell us how Label Planet made you happy

"It was easy to find the label stock I needed on the website. The ordering process was clear and straightforward and the labels were delivered by return. They perform as described and the sizes are as described also. I did not use a template so can't comment on the accuracy or otherwise but the instructions for locating, downloading and troubleshooting are very clear so I am confident that approach would have been satisfactory too."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Just brilliant, perfect I will be buying again and will be highly recommending to friends, family and all."
"What more would one want - an enormous range of labels, easy ordering, prompt delivery, and neat packaging!"
"Very good product and fast delivery"
"The right size in the right quantity at the right price - and quick delivery too. Great."
"Perfect, great selection of labels and templates."
"Excellent service and a very good product at competitive rates. It’s so easy to choose the product from the website."
"First Class"
"|Yet again very pleased with service and labels. Excellent customer Service."
"Good service arrived within 48 hours."
"Marvellous as usual, complete consistency of product and service."
"Great product and very fast shipping. Extremely pleased. I will definitely be ordering more :)"
"I ordered labels MP7165 99.1x67.7 mm and you sent the wrong ones LP8/99 8 per sheet but wrong, which are useless and I am housebound and unable to return them. Sidney Wood"
We are sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your order; this may have been a simple picking error.

If any customer has any problem with an order, our Customer Service Team is on hand to assist. You can call us during office hours (9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday) or send us an email at any time.

A member of our Customer Service Team has emailed you so we can look into this further on your behalf.

Kind regards,
The Label Planet Team
"Great service!"
"Very quick delivery. Will order again."
"Excellent products which is why I've used them for years! First class rapid service. Highly recommended. A."
"Always good"
"My business has been using Labelplanet labels for several years in a number of different sizes and finishes. They are easily the best bulk labels we have had."
"I ordered 25 sheets of labels for my Christmas card addresses and they were delivered in only two days and cheaper than my last order of eight years ago. That is very good service!"
"Very speedy delivery very good standard"
Label Planet is rated 4.87 based on 2,730 reviews