Label Planet Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Label Planet

info@labelplanet.co.uk

Wilbraham House

How would you rate Label Planet ?

"I have been a customer for a long time I never even think to look anywhere else. I gave up comparing prices for labels years ago these are such good value, the products are excellent quality, my orders arrive very quickly. I recently phoned and asked for some help with my layout on labels, technically challenged here!, and was immediately given help with my problem in a very friendly manner. I am an even bigger fan of Label Planet now. Keep doing what you are doing no improvements or changes needed - thank you"
"Great service yet again, would highly recommend"
"Good quality at a reasonable price. Arrived next day!"
"The initial enquiry regarding sizes and different adhesives was met with a prompt and very informative reply added to this was the effortless method of ordering making for a great experience."
"Fast service/quality products"
"Fast delivery and easy transaction"
"I was recommended by a friend on one day, I ordered them the next day and they were here 2 days later. Very good service and you have such a fantastic choice of labels to choose from. I would recommend you to everyone."
"I was delighted to find the labels I needed at a great price and with no fuss. They arrived in good time and I am delighted with them."
"Amazing! Arrived almost at the click of a button. How do you do that? We ordered at gone 16.00 and goods arrived next morning. Truly amazing"
"Very impressed by the huge product range - Label Planet offered exactly what I was looking for plus a free template. Order arrived very quickly too - would definitely recommend!"
"Brilliant as usual... Speedy delivery! thank you"
"Easy to order. I felt that the labels could be more distinct. It’s difficult to see where one ends and the next one begins."
"Got exactly what I ordered. God product, great service. Quick & well packaged."
"A fast, efficient and professional service. I will definitely be using labelplanet again."
"Good quality labels and very speedy delivery, arrived next day as promised"
"Prompt to respond. Quick turnaround. Stock always available. What's there not to like?"
"The transparent labels are of a very high quality and they stick to our wood samples beautifully."
"As a regular customer, Label Planet’s labels always arrive in good time, and are of an excellent standard. Easy to print and use as I wish. Would definitely recommend."
"Great service. Labels were exactly what I required. Would use again."
"I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted but the website was easy to use and I quickly found what I suited my requirements. Payment was quick and easy and delivery was fast too."
Label Planet is rated 4.87 based on 2,583 reviews