Label Planet Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Label Planet

info@labelplanet.co.uk

Wilbraham House

How would you rate Label Planet ?

"What can one say?. Quality product at a competitive price with quick delivery."
"Very good labels and very efficient service. Will use again."
"Very fast dispatch and arrival.Great product and service."
"very good label and fast deliver"
"Easy to find the right labels. Quick delivery."
"Labels where great size, jusy whay i wanted. I was unable to lime the labels up with the Avery L7159 template."
Thank you for leaving us a review.

While you should be able to use Avery templates to print our labels, we do also supply our own label templates, which we have set up and tested extensively to ensure our customers can print their own labels accurately each time.

If any customer is having trouble aligning a template, we have plenty of help and advice pages on our website and our Customer Service Team is on hand to offer assistance. They can be contacted directly by emailing info@labelplanet.co.uk or calling 01270 668076.

Kind regards,
The Label Planet Team
"Excellent service as usual, which is why I keep coming back."
"Not for the first time, Label Planet sent me exactly what I needed at a reasonable price in double quick time .... impressive"
"Great priced product, arrived super fast without having to pay silly postage costs. Will order again!"
"Ordered online at 3pm and labels arrived the next morning! Cant ask for better. Nice quality and very reasonable price. Will be using again."
"I buy all my labels from LP. They are helpful in sending samples, giving advice and being able to compare their codes to Avery codes."
"Every pack of labels that I’ve ordered have always been great quality, the website is packed full of information that is so helpful and delivery is extremely quick! Will always get my labels from here!"
"Easy to order - very clear and easy to use site. Have used many times and will continue to."
"Excellent prompt service"
"Can't recommend this company enough. Fast delivery and excellent products. The staff are also super friendly and helpful, they treat me like family! Look no further for your labelling needs!"
"good price prompt service"
"Ordered on a Thursday afternoon and it was delivered on Saturday morning, good quality product, will defiantly use the company again."
"Super fast delivery x thank you x and so easy to print with x I'll definitely be returning"
"As always Label Planet delivered earlier than anticipated, the labels are fab and I continue to have them as a bookmark so I can easily order again. Many thanks."
"Super easy website. I added this company to my favourite tab straight away as it was such a sensibly layed out website."
Label Planet is rated 4.87 based on 2,651 reviews