Label Planet Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Label Planet

info@labelplanet.co.uk

Wilbraham House

How would you rate Label Planet ?

Mavis Holden
Verified Buyer
"Excellent labels and superfast delivery. Very pleased, thank you."
Miss Kachiwala
Verified Buyer
"The order had to be chased before it was delivered."
We despatch all orders for smaller quantities of labels, received before 4pm, on the day the order is placed. They go out by first class Royal Mail which is very reliable, but doesn't give a guaranteed delivery date, so sometimes deliveries take a little longer than hoped for. If an order is urgent we recommend customers choose the "Special Delivery" option to guarantee next day delivery.
Kay Adeoye
Verified Buyer
"The labels were just what we needed - thank you!"
Steve Hubbard
Verified Buyer
"Labels were as described, and delivered in a timely fashion - would be good to have more instruction on the printing of the labels as part of the packaging. I used a laser printer, and ruined the first page - all the black ink fell off!!, I found out that the toner roller on modern laser printers is in economy mode and reduces its temperature for plain papers. So you can't print the sheet as simple A4 paper PDF - you must change the printer to Label, this causes the toner roll to heat up more, and hey presto - the black ink sticks!"
Jenny Debnam
Verified Buyer
"Your website was clear and easy to use and my order was with me within hours. So very impressed and the labels are just what we needed. We will be back for more. Thank you for such excellent service and speedy delivery."
RICHARD ALLARD
Verified Buyer
"FAST DELIVERY, GOOD PRICES. ADDED TO MY SUPPLIER LIST. :-)"
"Fast despatch"
"I never received my order! I ordered a very small amount of labels with a couple fo days timeframe and I never received them. Called your Customer Service team many times and all they said was, 'the order was shipping and should arrive with you shortly'. Meanwhile, 1 week later I still haven't received it. Even if it did arrive, it's much too late now. I had to resort to some very homemade looking labels. Not the best experience, very disappointed. Would not recommend to colleagues."
We're very sorry to hear your labels haven't arrived. They were despatched on the day you ordered by first class Royal Mail, which is normally a very reliable service, but doesn't guarantee a delivery date. Sometimes items can take a few days to arrive, so if an order is needed for a specific date we recommend the "Special Delivery" service which is available as an option as you go through the checkout. When your labels finally arrive, please send them back to us for a full refund.
"I am a home brewer. I bottle a lot of beer and like to label it professionally. I have used Labe Planet on many occasions and have received perfect service every single time. I often order in the afternoon and every time the package arrives the next day."
Sophia Ahmad
Verified Buyer
"Quality labels at affordable prices. The super fast shipping is a godsend! Cant fault the service whatsoever."
Elizabeth Gaymer
Verified Buyer
"I only ordered my labels early in Friday morning and they were here the following day. Also order form is very easy to navigate. Excellent service - Thankyou"
Jane Whiteman-Turl
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product - excellent - delivered at speed - and templates to help you print on them - What more could you want? I shall be back - no idea where I found you - I think just from a search - but very happy I have and I will pass your name on to anyone who will listen"
"Perfect rustic labels for our jams, chutneys and relish community project. Quick delivery. looks amazing"
Keith Brown
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product compatible with my needs for plant bed labels in my nursery. Outstanding response times to my on line order package received one day after the order. I have used Label planet several times because the service is so efficient"
Andrew Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery and good product. The clear labels look good on an off white material that did not look good with a standard white label"
"Order as expected and arrived prmptyl"
John Smith
Verified Buyer
"I have used these labels for five years and they are very good quality especially the metallic finish labels and the clear polyester which make printed paper labels waterproof and almost indestructible. the only complaint that I do have is that since the actual manufacturer has changed, the new paper labels now have a backing sheet which is not in one piece making it difficult to remove if a sheet is used to print a large number of small labels. Getting the backing sheet off can then be difficult."
"Perfect as always"
Tarl Cabbot
Verified Buyer
"The transaction was seamless. The help I received was perfectly tailored to my needs. I will definitely be buying from Label Planet again."
David Woods
Verified Buyer
"I wasn’t sure what sort of adhesive I needed for the purpose I needed the labels. Very helpful telephone advice and very quick, next day, delivery"
Label Planet is rated 4.87 based on 2,526 reviews