La Beeby Reviews

of reviewers recommend La Beeby
Read La Beeby Reviews

About La Beeby:

We believe that everyone has the right to work glamorous. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to banish bland beauty uniforms and salon workwear, and bring stylish, catwalk-worthy uniforms to salons, spas and independent therapists. Kit yourself out with our beauty tunics, trousers, beauty dresses and accessories for breathable work wear that you’ll look and feel fabulous in all day long. We combine style, quality and comfort, so that you don’t have to compromise when choosing your salon uniform.

sales@labeeby.co.uk

La Beeby, Behrens Group, Centrepoint, Marshall Stevens Way, Trafford Park

Tell us how La Beeby made you happy
The tunics I bought are perfect, this is the 3rd time I've bought them. The trousers I bought were too small even though I bought a size bigger than I am normally for comfort, had to send them back.
Very good plenty of space
Fast delivery. Always great quality
Love love love. So comfortable and wash easily! Will definitely be recommending and buying more!
This tunic is really good quality and perfect size match. Looks and feels elegant. I will order again from La Beeby.
Super quick delivery! very smart scrubs! excellent quality and extremely comfortable. Highly recommend.
Good quality tunic and trousers. Delighted with colour. Christmas present for my very special granddaughter.
Really quick delivery - I received my order within 2 days of ordering. Sizings can be a bit off - I ordered a tunic and dress in the same size but the dress was too big yet the tunic fitted really well.
The simki scrubs were SO comfortable, I was really impressed. They aren't suitable for my salon as they looked a bit too clinical but I was very happy with how that felt. Delivery was quick and communication from customer services was brilliant.
Always use Le Beeby for our uniforms and never been disappointed. They fit and wash amazing 🤩
Great service - great prices and high quality - also fast and efficient delivery!
Beautiful grey simki scrubs ❤ always amazing quality
I am so impressed with my la beeby tunic. Previously tunic have been so uncomfortable but not la beeby they are so comfortable I am doing happy with them
Very comfortable fitting and comes so quickly
Great service 👌🏻 And excellent quality. I will definitely be returning !
Lovely fitting light soft tunic & trousers, accurate sizing and good quality
My trousers arrived swiftly. The size was true. Pleased with my purchase.
I measured up for my uniform and I ordered what I thought would be a looser fitting on me as I like a loser fitting as I do a lot of massages. And the trousers I couldn’t fasten the zip as was too fight, the tunic did fit but was a tighter fitting. Which is unusual as in the pasted I’ve found the sizing very generous and that was only a few months ago. And I had to pay £7.50 to send back which I think is disappointing I never normally have to pay to send items back. On a positive note the order arrived with in a couple of days of being ordered.
Very happy with my order Quick deliver it too
Loved the jumpsuit, good quality, prompt delivery, but I am 5foot21/2 The jumpsuit was made for a taller person, so unfortunately I have sent back, I will reorder
La Beeby is rated 4.62 based on 822 reviews