LA Tanning Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend LA Tanning Company
Telephone
Read LA Tanning Company Reviews

About LA Tanning Company:

We manufacture LA Tanning products, from our wide range of award winning spray tan liquid to our HVLP tanning systems and everything in between!

Our LA Tanning solution range is all paraben and alcohol free and contains natural ingredients.

Premium products at competitive prices!

LA Tanning Company 5 star review on 20th January 2018
LA Tanning Company 5 star review on 24th August 2016
Leanne Templeton
LA Tanning Company 4 star review on 5th April 2016
More Photos & Videos
Excellent products, very easy to use with fantastic results, ordering and delivery was efficient and prompt.
Really happy with my purchase. I've used la tan for the past 9 years in a salon but have recently gone mobile. I would highly recommend this product and company. The service was super quick I was delighted with how quickly my order arrived. The only thing was that the trigger had popped out if place but was super easy to fix. This could have easily of been done in transit so I wouldn't not mark down for this.
Fabulous customer service So helpful, also delivery was so quick. The tan is amazing.
Don’t hesitate to try it you won’t be disappointed, I have tried lots of spray tans and this is in my opinion is by far the best.
I brought the full kit and honestly I cannot fault any of the kit ... it’s AMAZING
... the tan solutions are gorgeous colours and last so long ... would definitely recommend you definitely get your money’s worth !!!
My first order arrived with a hand written note...advising I missed the special offer but it was added in to my order. The special personal touch was much appreciated. The good will gesture and honestly took me back as most companys wouldnt automatically do this for you.

I have places a second order for a spray tan booth as the quality of the mouse it top notch and lasted longer then previous tans used.... TOP service thank you xx
Lovely shades and don't smell like other products out there feels great on the skin , fast delivery #loveLATAN
Very good products and service is good.
Brilliant service.. Fantastic products, so thrilled with the fast service even in such troubled time,
This little machine is amazing.. And when used with the La tan 💕... What can I say.. 5* all round x
I would’ve give you five out of five however you advertised last week offer to get some free face masks with every order, they are the worst masks I’ve every see and quality extremely poor...not even worth using for toilet paper ! you are going to give something away free in future can you make sure it is worthy of your company ... Very disappointed indeed
Absolutely love using LA Tan, its a great tan and a perfect colour,
My customers love the outcome and are always eager to book in for another tan
used the mid-dark tanning solution 12% and was very impressed with overall result.
I always use LA Tanning Company. Their site is easy to use. They have really good offers and products arrive on time.
Amazing product and the customer service is second to none. You've got my custom for life!!
Fast delivery, gun is easy to us and assemble.

Customer reviews on the product have been outstanding.

100% recommended
Fast delivery
Great quality of products
Saved money!!
Ive used LA Tan for over a year now having had my first Salon LA spray tan prior to this. The product is easy to apply lasts upto a week with careful aftercare. I definitely wouldnt go back to my original tanning product and higly recommend the LA Tan and pleased I can order directly.
Love LA Tan, wouldn't use any other brand! Just gutted they dont sell the 250ml bottles to buy separately!
Excellent tan and quick postage
Easyto order and great delivery time...love love lovemy new spray tan machine 😍
From start to finish everyone who works here is professional and makes you feel welcome. The training was brilliant and I left feeling confident in my abilities to complete spray tans!
The tanning solution itself is outstanding with lots of compliments from my clients in my first week of tanning. No biscuit smell, drys quick, no patches or streaks. Beneficial to the skin with the moisturising ingredients. The product is second to none.
I would recommend anyone who would like to get into the world of tanning to LA Tan!
LA Tanning Company is rated 4.79 based on 288 reviews