LA Tanning Company Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend LA Tanning Company

About LA Tanning Company: We manufacture LA Tanning products, from our wide range of award winning spray tan liquid to our HVLP tanning systems and everything in between!

Our LA Tanning solution range is all paraben and alcohol free and contains natural ingredients.

Premium products at competitive prices!

Telephone
J WILLIAMS
"Fast delievery. Tan goes on really well no smell. Washes off great colours come out brilliant"
A
A
"All my clients love it, really fast delivery, can’t fault it. The 12% is my favourite, such a nice even finish, not streaky or sticky and it smells lovely 😍"
A Marshall
"My lady's love LA tan it's the best brand Iv found so far. And Love how you see instent results, I was trained in LA tanning and have the kit. Any problems the team are so helpful and your problem is rectified within 24 hours if possible! would definitely recommend the training,kit, tanning solution products????????????"
"Fast delivery. Great tan"
"Really impressed with the customer service from la tanning, I recieved a faulty tent, after a quick phone call, the issue had been totally resolved and I recieved a replacement within 24 hrs! Hopefully the products are as good as people keep telling me 😁"
"I love LA tan!! I have both their air gun spray system and use their mousse and love both products. They are really quick and reliable with delivery and I could’nt recommend them enough to others. After years of using various tans - LA tan is the best by far."
"Very happy with my order. Had a delay with my tent but kept me informed the whole way through and even gave me a couple more sample bottles as an apology! Brilliant service!"
"Fab products and fab service"
"Ordered on Friday morning had it by Monday afternoon. Very quick delivery. Great tan doesn't have a horrible smell to it and looks lovely on"
"Products are amazing. No horrible smells. Clients love it. Postage is so quick, as is any response to questions that I've had. Great company. Great products"
"Managed to get the product I needed a lot cheaper than anywhere else and very quick delivery ."
"Ordered tan a month ago and still havnt received it....terrible service"
Hello, Sorry to hear this, i can see that my colleague made you aware that this was sent with a 3rd party shipping company via web interpret. This was the option that was selected on check out. This was not sent via our international courier it was sent via web interprets courier. I have contacted them for a update, which i have emailed to yourself. Customer service is paramount to us here at LA tan, and we will ensure this parcel gets to you ASAP.
"Best ever!! Super happy and will never use a different company"
"Delivery is always quick. Products are value for money & never had a stock issue when I’ve ordered, unlike some other suppliers of tanning products."
"LA Tanning is a great product and customer service is fantastic!"
"Love,love,love this tan! I’m working my way through all the shades and haven’t found any that aren’t amazing. Great service too"
"Fantastic service and the 10% cocktail is AMAZING 😊"
"Myself and my clients love la tan. It is soo natural looking and disco is so dark! I’ve trialled so many brand and I can honestly say that la tan is the best tan I have used and the price is half the price of the other solutions I have used! 100% recommend this tan."
"Used tanning for years fantastic products just ordered the new spray gun and that’s amazing."
"Brilliant tan and speedy delivery."
"paid for next next day delivery due to the fact that i was moving abroad and wanted to make sure my parcel will arrive on time.never received an email with a link to track my order therefore i contacted them via email but never received an answer... Katarina"
Hi, Thanks for your comment. Please note, when we book in shipments, the system automatically sends out tracking information, this isn't done manually by us its done by DPD COURIERS. Apologies you never received this alert.
"Excellent customer service highly recommended"
"fast delivery & great service :) I am a qualified spray tan tech so LA Tanning will be who I am gonna use to purchase my tanning solution as this company is the best"
LA Tanning Company is rated 4.78 based on 197 reviews