LA Tanning Company Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend LA Tanning Company

About LA Tanning Company: We manufacture LA Tanning products, from our wide range of award winning spray tan liquid to our HVLP tanning systems and everything in between!

Our LA Tanning solution range is all paraben and alcohol free and contains natural ingredients.

Premium products at competitive prices!

J WILLIAMS
J WILLIAMS
"Fast delievery. Tan goes on really well no smell. Washes off great colours come out brilliant"
A
A
"All my clients love it, really fast delivery, can’t fault it. The 12% is my favourite, such a nice even finish, not streaky or sticky and it smells lovely 😍"
A Marshall
A Marshall
"My lady's love LA tan it's the best brand Iv found so far. And Love how you see instent results, I was trained in LA tanning and have the kit. Any problems the team are so helpful and your problem is rectified within 24 hours if possible! would definitely recommend the training,kit, tanning solution products????????????"
"Great service... quick delivery. Love the kit!"
"Super fast delivery super fabulous products"
"Customer service was great. Haven’t used my tan kit yet but the machine looks amazing. Thanks very much"
Miss Brown
Verified Buyer
"I followed the instructions for the tan. I am a professional spray tanner and have used brands such as sienna x and skinny tan. The LA tan is by far the worst tan I have ever come across. It went green! So disappointing and I have sent the product back expecting a full refund!"
"Excellent service. Express delivery. Colour is great. Overall I’m impressed"
"My order came very quickly. The staff are very helpful. The tan is brilliant. ☺️"
"Amazing customer service! Had a few issues with the products I had been sent, I rang up the LA tanning team and they fixed the problem straight away help me with setting up my gun and gave me great advice. Would definitely recommend and will be sure to buy there products agian."
"My order was delivered quick and on time i couldn't be happier with this company it would be nice if they also sent some promotional material."
"Fantastic service, great customer service and the machine and solution is amazing - highly recommended"
"Excellent speedy delivery clients are loving the 14% cocktail"
"I would definitely recommend LA Tanning for training. I was nervous when I first arrived for my training, but I had no reason to be because the lady that done our training was so lovely she made me feel at ease straight away and the other students were great we all got on really well. The staff are always helpful when you ring to place orders and the great thing is if you place your order before 2pm you get it the next day. I have also had great feedback from my clients they love their tans! Well done!"
"Quick delivery , product works great , LA rapid tan good product. Will use again. Thank you."
S Francis Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic, friendly and quick service. Used the product a few times up to now and it’s a great product. Had good feedback from the clients I’ve done already."
"Fantastic customer service all staff so friendly and helpful. Products great quality. Pleased I chose la tanning over the rest!"
"I am a new customer and I had a problem with the delivery of my first order which was damaged. I called LA tanning office and the staff there we’re so professional and helpful. They sent out a replacement order immediately. Definitely recommend"
"Spray tan solution is great, fab tan everytime. From ordering to delivery I had it within a day which was fab. Highly recommended LA Tan solution as it gives great results every time."
"really happy with my tanning mouse, applies smoothly no streaks and no bad smells that you can get with fake tan. delivery was very fast also."
"Great product and great tanning kit excellent service and very fast on receiving my items"
"Fantastic customer service I would highly recommend and the colour is amazing thankyou so much x"
H Kylmälä
Verified Buyer
"I got a package today. It took a surprisingly long time but now everything is fine. I already made a new order from you. Your colors are really good thanks."
Hello, Sorry to hear this, please can you call us on 01614837156 and we can look into this.
LA Tanning Company is rated 4.81 based on 170 reviews