LA Tanning Company Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend LA Tanning Company

About LA Tanning Company: We manufacture LA Tanning products, from our wide range of award winning spray tan liquid to our HVLP tanning systems and everything in between!

Our LA Tanning solution range is all paraben and alcohol free and contains natural ingredients.

Premium products at competitive prices!

Telephone
J WILLIAMS
"Fast delievery. Tan goes on really well no smell. Washes off great colours come out brilliant"
A
A
"All my clients love it, really fast delivery, can’t fault it. The 12% is my favourite, such a nice even finish, not streaky or sticky and it smells lovely 😍"
A Marshall
"My lady's love LA tan it's the best brand Iv found so far. And Love how you see instent results, I was trained in LA tanning and have the kit. Any problems the team are so helpful and your problem is rectified within 24 hours if possible! would definitely recommend the training,kit, tanning solution products????????????"
"Always great service"
"I love using LA solutions with my clients. Always come out lovely on everyone! Reasonably priced compared to other companies. I would definitely recommend"
"Very fast delivery!! The equipment is great. Was a bit sceptical as the tan was cheaper than other brands but the colour is lovely. I've used it on a few people and they have all given positive feedback. Would highly recommend LA tan. I have very sensitive skin and tried it on myself. Other tans have made my skin very itchy, LA tan doesn't seem to give a reaction. Great product. Thanks LA Tan"
"I love it! It goes on like a dream and never patchy! Great stuff altogether ☺️"
"Really fast delivery! Tent is very good quality. Get lots for your money!"
"Excellent customer service very helpful and super fast delivery!!!"
"LA tanning products are really fabulous! The best tanning solutions I’ve ever tried. I highly recommend, however the postage fee of £18 is terrible and this is why I had to give 4* rather than 5*."
"Love the spray tan product, and the staff are very helpful, BUT it took 6 days for me to get my last order!!"
"Fast delivery. Great tan"
"Really impressed with the customer service from la tanning, I recieved a faulty tent, after a quick phone call, the issue had been totally resolved and I recieved a replacement within 24 hrs! Hopefully the products are as good as people keep telling me 😁"
"I love LA tan!! I have both their air gun spray system and use their mousse and love both products. They are really quick and reliable with delivery and I could’nt recommend them enough to others. After years of using various tans - LA tan is the best by far."
"Very happy with my order. Had a delay with my tent but kept me informed the whole way through and even gave me a couple more sample bottles as an apology! Brilliant service!"
"Fab products and fab service"
"Ordered on Friday morning had it by Monday afternoon. Very quick delivery. Great tan doesn't have a horrible smell to it and looks lovely on"
"Products are amazing. No horrible smells. Clients love it. Postage is so quick, as is any response to questions that I've had. Great company. Great products"
"Managed to get the product I needed a lot cheaper than anywhere else and very quick delivery ."
"Ordered tan a month ago and still havnt received it....terrible service"
Hello, Sorry to hear this, i can see that my colleague made you aware that this was sent with a 3rd party shipping company via web interpret. This was the option that was selected on check out. This was not sent via our international courier it was sent via web interprets courier. I have contacted them for a update, which i have emailed to yourself. Customer service is paramount to us here at LA tan, and we will ensure this parcel gets to you ASAP.
"Best ever!! Super happy and will never use a different company"
"Delivery is always quick. Products are value for money & never had a stock issue when I’ve ordered, unlike some other suppliers of tanning products."
"LA Tanning is a great product and customer service is fantastic!"
LA Tanning Company is rated 4.77 based on 205 reviews