LA Tanning Company Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend LA Tanning Company

About LA Tanning Company: We manufacture LA Tanning products, from our wide range of award winning spray tan liquid to our HVLP tanning systems and everything in between!

Our LA Tanning solution range is all paraben and alcohol free and contains natural ingredients.

Premium products at competitive prices!

"I have not received your package yet"
"Very helpful via social media - quick response. Also very quick delivery - 5* customer service. LA tanning solution fast tan and 12% are amazing products - cant wait to try more! Thankyou Latanning ❤"
"Fantastic customer service and fantastic range of tans."
J WILLIAMS
Verified Buyer
"Fast delievery. Tan goes on really well no smell. Washes off great colours come out brilliant"
"Really quick delivery and lady was very polite on the phone"
"My daughter was impressed with the tanning kit but not so much with the tan as it went like snake skin after a cple of days ."
Sorry to hear this however this could be due to dry skin. You need to exfoliate the day before having a spray tan and then moisturise the skin. On the day of the tan, shower all products off the body. After the development time, have a shower and moisture using an oil free moisturiser.
"Great service My order was here in 24 hrs The extractor is amazing and no overspray , well very little . Very happy with the tan 12% tan went on amazing and my clients love it Can’t wait too try the other tans"
E Ward
"Delivered in less than 24 hours. Friendly staff and a superb product. This is customer service at its very best ."
"Wow ! Delivered in less than 24 hours ! Superb service,lovely staff who deliver a great service and friendly telephone manner! Super product! Will definitely use again and again and again!"
"Delivery was excellent"
"All my clients love it, really fast delivery, can’t fault it. The 12% is my favourite, such a nice even finish, not streaky or sticky and it smells lovely 😍"
"My parcel came very quick!"
"Amazing fast service! Order and was delivered within 2 days"
"Very quick delivery well packaged very pleased would buy again thanks"
"Great products. Fast delivery service."
"Order arrived in good time. Equipment good for price paid, although cheaper if i had purchased on ebay. Pleased with tan that i have done."
J Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, packed well and the LA tan has a great guide colour."
"We put an order in before 2pm to be delivered the next day and our bank decided to hold payment as a security issue , so by the time we sorted it , it was after 2.30 . We rang LA tanning, products were still delivered promptly the next day great customer service thank you"
"My clients love their tans, i enjoy using LA Tan. Always fast delivery 🙂"
D Richardson
Verified Buyer
"I LOVE LA Tanning solution. Its the best i have used. Their customer service is amazing and i would recommend to everyone 5*"
LA Tanning Company is rated 4.79 based on 151 reviews