LA Tanning Company Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend LA Tanning Company

About LA Tanning Company: We manufacture LA Tanning products, from our wide range of award winning spray tan liquid to our HVLP tanning systems and everything in between!

Our LA Tanning solution range is all paraben and alcohol free and contains natural ingredients.

Premium products at competitive prices!

Telephone
J WILLIAMS
"Fast delievery. Tan goes on really well no smell. Washes off great colours come out brilliant"
A
A
"All my clients love it, really fast delivery, can’t fault it. The 12% is my favourite, such a nice even finish, not streaky or sticky and it smells lovely 😍"
A Marshall
"My lady's love LA tan it's the best brand Iv found so far. And Love how you see instent results, I was trained in LA tanning and have the kit. Any problems the team are so helpful and your problem is rectified within 24 hours if possible! would definitely recommend the training,kit, tanning solution products????????????"
"Not used the product yet, however ordering was very simple, emails prompt, and delivery 24hours after initial order. Fantastic service."
"Quick efficient purchase and excellent quality of product"
"Product - Really good quality product, with a variety of different shades for all different skin tones and is also reasonably priced. Service - Really user-friendly website and booking system, I needed my order asap and found that the dispatch and delivery was really really quick, really impressed."
"Excellent customer service, excellent product!"
"Love tanning product, introduced to it in 2018 after using many other high street ranges such as clinique and st tropez. Im a convert to La Tanning now as its easy to apply and lasts alot longer than products I have used in the past."
"Have been buying from the LA tanning company now for a few years and they are always so quick and easy to deal with and my clients LOVE the tan. Would definitely recommend, thank you."
"Absolutely love LA tanning solution! Been using them for over 3 years now and won’t ever change. It’s so easy to order and I’ve not had one complaint about the tan."
"Used the products now for 10 years I absolutely love them and so do my clients. Staff are so friendly and helpful"
"Brilliant products, fab customer service, very helpful when a problem arrises, would recommend this company highly"
"LA tan is absolutely lovely the company is so quick with the orders and my customers love the finish!"
"Great service , great products , fast delivery & within your order is great information 😊 one small thing I would like to see on the wedsite is maybe some LA Tanning Goody Bags , I’m a spray tan technician & frequently hold spray tan parties and would love to produce some LA Tanning branded goody bags rather than buying everything individually, could potentially be a great money maker for yourselfs 😊 sienna x do them but I never want to change to sienna x neither would I want to buy there goody bags when I use LA Tan :) just a suggestion :)"
"Great customer service, fast delivery, and amazing quality tanning solution."
"Always great service"
"I love using LA solutions with my clients. Always come out lovely on everyone! Reasonably priced compared to other companies. I would definitely recommend"
"Very fast delivery!! The equipment is great. Was a bit sceptical as the tan was cheaper than other brands but the colour is lovely. I've used it on a few people and they have all given positive feedback. Would highly recommend LA tan. I have very sensitive skin and tried it on myself. Other tans have made my skin very itchy, LA tan doesn't seem to give a reaction. Great product. Thanks LA Tan"
"I love it! It goes on like a dream and never patchy! Great stuff altogether ☺️"
"Really fast delivery! Tent is very good quality. Get lots for your money!"
"Excellent customer service very helpful and super fast delivery!!!"
"LA tanning products are really fabulous! The best tanning solutions I’ve ever tried. I highly recommend, however the postage fee of £18 is terrible and this is why I had to give 4* rather than 5*."
"Love the spray tan product, and the staff are very helpful, BUT it took 6 days for me to get my last order!!"
LA Tanning Company is rated 4.78 based on 217 reviews