La Rouge Boutique Reviews

Lingerie & Underwear
Fashion
Clothing
Lingerie & Underwear

How would you rate La Rouge Boutique ?

"This is the same man who used to run lingerie express.com His name is John Barnes, he is running this under another name and he is a fraud. He will rip you off!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!"
"I ordered some items from La Rouge Boutique, they took my money and the items never arrived. There is NEVER any answer from the telephone number on their website and not one reply to my 6 emails!! Luckily I paid with Paypal so I could get my money back but others might not be so lucky!!! Please DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!! they are a fake!!!!"
"So disappointed with this sevice, no e-mails responded too, no phones answerd, no items received.. Stay Clear!"
"I ordered two items from This website on 5th August it still says processing on the website , I leave in 5 days to get married abroad they are not picking up the phone or replying to my emails Angry customer"
"I have ordered a corset for my wedding dress last week and still havent havent recieved my package (over a week later)!! i haven't recieved my tracking number, NO ONE IN TEH OFFICE IS ANSWERING THEIR PHONES AND I THINK IT IS A BIT STRANGE THAT THEY ONLY HAVE 1 NUMBER FOR YOU TO CONTACT ON! I HAVE ALSO SENT EMAILS TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT- WITH NO REPLY!!! What do i do? i really want this item and this has NEVER happened to me before. all i want is the item. i will be investigating this company ASAP and i will be driving to their office if i do not recieve my package by next week! very unhappy with this service!"
La Rouge Boutique is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!