La Redoute Reviews

49% of reviewers recommend La Redoute

How would you rate La Redoute?

Elaineliddle
Verified Reviewer
"I have orderd a few items and am very happy with my orderd and delivery time xx 10/10"
"I couldn't actually see or receive my order because of the terrible delivery company (Panther Group) selected by La Redoute. Missed scheduled deliveries twice in a row despite having received items on time by La Redoute. I would highly recommend all retailers NOT TO USE Panther for delivery. 6 Apr - item was delivered to Panther in wrong depot 7 Apr - item was moved to the correct depot (more than 24hrs before scheduled delivery) 8 Apr - scheduled delivery missed because they couldnt scan item on time... 11 Apr - scheduled delivery missed again"
"La redoute have taken order and the payment and not sent the order. 12 days on...3 emails which have not been replied to and two phone calls (first told me la redoute have been v busy!, the second told me that la redoute would send an email later that day with the results of the investigation of my failed to be delivered order...of course la redoute did not send that email reply). advice is to AVOID this company - they take your money, don't deliver and then don't answer queries and worst of all they still have my money!!!! fraudulent practices I have resorted to reviewing here in the hope that la redoute have the courtesy to reply and offer an explanation, as well as to warn others to avoid this dishonest company. I rate la redoute zero stars"
"I ordered some bedroom furniture in December and 3 months later, I am still waiting for some of it. There was nothing to indicate that it would be out of stock at the time - had there been, I wouldn't have placed an order. I've chased multiple times and I was firstly told there was insufficient stock in the website (despite it still being available for sale online). Then I was told it had arrived in France but there were "IT issues" causing further delays. Customer services keep fobbing me off with the same, copied and pasted response and nobody seems to have a clue when my items may arrive. I has issues with the courier who delivered the rest of the order (Panther Logistics - avoid at all costs). Despite La Redoute's website saying that their couriers will text to arrange a convenient time for delivery, this does not occur. Panther text about 10pm the night before they intend to deliver. This gives you zero time to arrange leave from work/someone to wait in. They don't provide a phone number to reschedule deliveries and the "tracking link" which they send in their text messages doesn't let you track the order, let alone reschedule. I was hounded by a delivery driver who was trying to deliver despite me phoning customer services (having searched online for a number to no avail and replied to the automated text message in the hope that this would result in me receiving a number - it did). Panther's customer services didn't bother to tell him that I'd rescheduled so he kept phoning me to say that he was on his way and I kept asking him not to bother. He then turned up at 10pm in the evening, despite the cancellation, but told La Redoute that he has delivered at 7pm. Oh and Panther actually managed to lose my kingsized bed. They told me it would be delivered one day and they cancelled because they had lost it! All in all, an utterly useless combination. Avoid La Redoute furniture unless you want a load of agro."
Chichi
"their product are great and delivery is fast"
VIVIEN WORTHINGTON
"I bought a black faux fur jacket from la redoute, at a discount price, and was extremely impressed with the quality. I had many compliments when I wore it to a recent christening. Many thanks."
Fee & Dave Finlayson
"Been shopping here for ages now. The quality of the clothes is top notch and although you do pay a bit more for them, they are well worth the money."
Nicoletta Pilardi
Verified Reviewer
"The worst company ever, please do not buy from them. Twice I made the mistake to purchase from them and on both occasions they messed it up. I was delivered a chair (matching a desk) only to be told (5 days after I received the chair) that the desk was discontinued. The 2nd episode was in early December 2017 when they delivered me a faulty rug (big stain on a pattern), after the return they sent me another rug but it was smaller. I have spent so much time on the phone with them, it is appalling. Simply stay away please."
"Ordered a jacket and it never arrived. I did get my money back but only after weeks long struggle with the company. Will not order again."
"They gave me more credit so I shopped around on the site, to then be told after 2 weeks that they've canceled my order due to late minimum payment which I'd already paid. Theyre french so expect rude service."
Mrs Nicki Mussett
"Great value and selection of products. Had to return an item after Christmas, customer service were very helpful and informative. Simple process from start to finish."
Mrs J Y Jones
"Great service, quality products."
Heather Matthews
Verified Reviewer
"Order three items to be told 2days later that due to high demand there will be a delay its Christmas folks...4weeks later 2items arrived really not happy the dressing gown was such poor quality and was not the one I ordered .....I will never order for this firm again."
Suzanne Mills
Verified Reviewer
"Terrible customer service. No response to my emails, but I can ring them at 7p per minute, but face being on hold for over 10 minutes. All I wanted was clarification of when my order will be dispatched, but nobody matters with la Redoute. Keep coining it in on that complaints line! I feel like telling la Redoute to stick my order up their derrière. Lousy company, avoid at all costs."
"I ordered some really nice quality products in 40% discount on Nov 10 and when it came to checkout, I was informed that due to high demand there may be delays in delivery. I read some negative opinions earlier so I was a bit concerned that they may finally cancel my order but I decided to wait and see. On Nov 16 I got an email about delays again and on Nov 17 that my order is being prepared. About a week later I received my parcel, everything was there and nice quality as expected. I'd be completely happy if they gave me some more specific delivery dates."
"Very long wait for parcel. Kept emailing and no replies. Phoned...waited for 10 mins before my call was answered and then by a rather abrupt lady. I won't buy from this company again I have not enjoyed their customer service at all."
"Ordered item stated in stock, waited over 2 weeks to be told sold out,"
"The best of La Redoute is that offers some classic, basic clothing with plenty of natural materials, thing that is more and more difficult to find, especially in women knit clothing. Shops only give as synthetics, no buttons, no pockets, etc. It is just unacceptable, they would never do this with men clothing."
"ordered some bed linen on the 24-11-17 after 2 weeks still waiting. if you have to call customer service be expected to wait ages to get through at a cost as it isn't free. Thought i was getting a good deal but the day after black friday my goods were reduced but an whopping 30% so much for black friday deals!! When i called to asked to cancel i was told order left their depo and is with courier that was over a week ago. Thankfully i can put the matter into dispute with my credit card company. Should have read the long list of dissatisfied customers on every review site. Don't deal with this company.."
"Absolute joke of a company and even worse customer service. I waited 30mins on the phone to be put through only to beyond sorry your order we sold out of and tough luck . What a joke of a company. No email sent or anything to let me know"
La Redoute is rated 2.98 based on 49 reviews