La Redoute Reviews

49% of reviewers recommend La Redoute

How would you rate La Redoute?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Fee & Dave Finlayson
"Been shopping here for ages now. The quality of the clothes is top notch and although you do pay a bit more for them, they are well worth the money."
Nicoletta Pilardi
Verified Reviewer
"The worst company ever, please do not buy from them. Twice I made the mistake to purchase from them and on both occasions they messed it up. I was delivered a chair (matching a desk) only to be told (5 days after I received the chair) that the desk was discontinued. The 2nd episode was in early December 2017 when they delivered me a faulty rug (big stain on a pattern), after the return they sent me another rug but it was smaller. I have spent so much time on the phone with them, it is appalling. Simply stay away please."
"Ordered a jacket and it never arrived. I did get my money back but only after weeks long struggle with the company. Will not order again."
"They gave me more credit so I shopped around on the site, to then be told after 2 weeks that they've canceled my order due to late minimum payment which I'd already paid. Theyre french so expect rude service."
Mrs Nicki Mussett
"Great value and selection of products. Had to return an item after Christmas, customer service were very helpful and informative. Simple process from start to finish."
Mrs J Y Jones
"Great service, quality products."
Heather Matthews
Verified Reviewer
"Order three items to be told 2days later that due to high demand there will be a delay its Christmas folks...4weeks later 2items arrived really not happy the dressing gown was such poor quality and was not the one I ordered .....I will never order for this firm again."
Suzanne Mills
Verified Reviewer
"Terrible customer service. No response to my emails, but I can ring them at 7p per minute, but face being on hold for over 10 minutes. All I wanted was clarification of when my order will be dispatched, but nobody matters with la Redoute. Keep coining it in on that complaints line! I feel like telling la Redoute to stick my order up their derrière. Lousy company, avoid at all costs."
"I ordered some really nice quality products in 40% discount on Nov 10 and when it came to checkout, I was informed that due to high demand there may be delays in delivery. I read some negative opinions earlier so I was a bit concerned that they may finally cancel my order but I decided to wait and see. On Nov 16 I got an email about delays again and on Nov 17 that my order is being prepared. About a week later I received my parcel, everything was there and nice quality as expected. I'd be completely happy if they gave me some more specific delivery dates."
"Very long wait for parcel. Kept emailing and no replies. Phoned...waited for 10 mins before my call was answered and then by a rather abrupt lady. I won't buy from this company again I have not enjoyed their customer service at all."
"Ordered item stated in stock, waited over 2 weeks to be told sold out,"
"The best of La Redoute is that offers some classic, basic clothing with plenty of natural materials, thing that is more and more difficult to find, especially in women knit clothing. Shops only give as synthetics, no buttons, no pockets, etc. It is just unacceptable, they would never do this with men clothing."
"ordered some bed linen on the 24-11-17 after 2 weeks still waiting. if you have to call customer service be expected to wait ages to get through at a cost as it isn't free. Thought i was getting a good deal but the day after black friday my goods were reduced but an whopping 30% so much for black friday deals!! When i called to asked to cancel i was told order left their depo and is with courier that was over a week ago. Thankfully i can put the matter into dispute with my credit card company. Should have read the long list of dissatisfied customers on every review site. Don't deal with this company.."
"Absolute joke of a company and even worse customer service. I waited 30mins on the phone to be put through only to beyond sorry your order we sold out of and tough luck . What a joke of a company. No email sent or anything to let me know"
"La Redoute has a very large range of clothes for all sizes and shapes. They've never let me down!"
"The black Friday offer is a joke. I have purchased some of their products before the black Friday offer and exactly the same products had a different original price that they have now (from £85 to £159) They basically almost doubled the original price and put the black Friday offer on, do not trust their 'good deal'!!!"
"Further to my earlier review and having read other reviews here of poor service from La Redoute, I found this article from The Guardian newspaper. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/money/2011/dec/30/la-redoute-order-cancelled-lonmg-wait"
F. Dickenson
Verified Reviewer
"Still waiting for delivery of rug ordered on the 17th Nov. Their delivery service, Hermes, says it has been delivered to 'a secure place' but I have been given no information about wher that is! The delivery advance advice is very vague, the sort that expects youto be home waiting 24hours a day. I had planned to buy more items from La Redoute but am hesitating to do so now."
Laura Coyle
"The variety of the clothes they offer is different to the high street - the pricing is incredibly competitive too."
"I could cry! I'm struggling as don't hardly have money and this business told me they never recieved my return parcel with items I ordered but their courier collected it! Now they won't give me my money back. I'm distraught cos I needed the money for my childs bedroom and now I'm nearly £££ down and they will not even answer to my emails..I keep crying cos bank can't do anything cos it just looks like a transaction on my statement and they say they sent things to me but they haven't at all. Now I'm stuck cos I can't afford to buy what I need cos everything is a struggle as it is. I only wanted to decorate my kids room cos they being bullied about bedroom being for babies when they're a teen now. Now I dont know what to do cos can't even buy any curtains now."
La Redoute is rated 2.98 based on 43 reviews