La Redoute Reviews

7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does La Redoute deliver?

How can I contact La Redoute?

About La Redoute: French Style Made Easy at La Redoute, sells Womens Tops, Dresses, Trousers, Jeans & Coats, Childrens Clothes, Mens Clothing plus Homeware. La Redoute have an extensive collection of women’s fashion with everything from exclusive ranges by international designers to great value, plain white T-shirts. We also offer baby wear and childrenswear, and even fashion-conscious teens will be satisfied with great brands like Tipster, Adidas and Nike.

helpline@redoute.co.uk

Fashion
Lingerie & Underwear
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how La Redoute made you happy

"Ordered a marble side table for £160. For the price, I was absolutely disgusted with the quality of this item. The wooden frame literally fell apart the second I took it out of the box, and appeared to have been glued together rather than properly secured. IKEA furniture is of much higher quality! I would never order from La Redoute again."
Are you La Redoute? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely terrible, i will not buy from them again. Extremely slow delivery of my bedside table (took almost a month) and the kept refunding and taking the money for the item from my account??? The item came severely damaged (bent completely out of shape). I called them for an exchange and they said i just have to buy a whole new item (pay twice) and they would collect the damaged item (could not give me a date or time when that would be or even when they would refund me) Terrible."
"Ordered a cotton striped duvet set. Very disappointed. Quality is really poor, material very thin and see through and no form of fastening at all at the bottom of the duvet cover, have some with zips, buttons or studs but this one .? .... nothing at all. Now being bombarded with sale e mails , certainly won’t be tempted ."
"FRAUD!!!!!! I made an order and paid for express delivery yesterday and my order should've arrived tomorrow but it wasn't shipped. I contacted customer service but they said that there is no express delivery for my place(France) and that the order cannot be cancelled. On my client's page it says that my order should arrive on 20 of December. They told me, now it is btw 20th and the 30th. They do not want to refund any money for express shipping and cancel the order since it wasn't even shipped to me. They told me I will receive it at the end of the week. They did not suggest any refund. And it was a gift! Read reviews on Facebook. This company will just steal your money. BEAWARE!"
"Slow, slow, slow !"
"I placed an order on the 1st December so we'd have furniture for Christmas Dinner. I've now been told it won't arrive for Christmas and guests will be sitting on boxes. This is despite an email assuring me it would arrive before the 21st. This is shocking incompetence from La Redoute Management. I've worked in retail marketing for several years and for every promotion, I've had to make sure that warehouse, merchandising, logistics, customer service and any other department is ready, so that promises can be kept."
"Terrible service, still waiting for order after 2 1/2 weeks, no information from company, except when chased. All they told me was that my order wasn't even in the UK yet! Clearly this is not unusual, wish I hadn't ordered from them, have asked for a refund, lets see if this takes a further 3 weeks!"
"I was bombarded with spam since purchasing cushion covers from the site. I never opted into this and it won’t let me opt out (texting STOP doesn’t work). Such an unprofessional marketing strategy. Never shopping there again."
"Really bad experience ordering from them online: one item cancelled, the rest delayed, no communication about any of it at all. When I enquired about what was going on (having looked at my online account) I was advised that one of the items was sold out and the remaining ones were in transit from France (in what world is this a useful piece of information?!). Their arrival date, as well as the date the package would be shipped to me, was not clear at all."
"Excellent service"
"Delivery is just abysmal . Took almost 4 weeks for order to arrive instead of the 5 to 7 days stated at time of purchase. Failed to keep me notified of delays so was having to chase them every week. Will never buy from them again - just not worth the hassle."
"I ordered 6 items all of which came separately (in separate packages delivered by Hermes and left on the doorstep) over the course of about 3 weeks. One item (a desk) required a large item delivery slot but because we had no control over the date or time when they would deliver it took 4 delivery attempts (over 4-5 weeks) before we could get hold of it. There was no way to contact the courier except by going through their main call center and there was no way to choose between an afternoon or morning slot - you just get what you are given and are told this by text the night before which is no good if you work full time. When the desk finally arrived it was damaged and we were only offered a small refund. We couldn't face the delivery horror of trying to get it replaced so had to stick with it. I don't think I'd ever order anything from La Redoute again."
"Received wrong item twice in a row - Ordered a pair of black flats from the website and received a pair of black sandals with a 2 inch heel and different straps. After posting them back, I placed a new replacement order for the flats. When I got this next delivery, I had received the SAME WRONG SHOE again! Made a complaint to customer service, but they were unable to help me in any way with the return process or over any compensation whatsoever. Waste of time!"
"I've had very similar experiences to others including: long delays then being told an item has been discontinued, not giving me the promised discounts , asking for money back only to receive a statement showing a credit that I cant access, long waits on with very expensive call charges...…… Can I at least save you some money and time spent on the phone calls. Through an awful lot of searching, I found an email address and I have got responses using it. It's helpline@redoute.co.uk Such a shame this company delivers bad service as I like a lot of their products. Good luck everyone"
"Good collection of clothes but the delivery is ridiculous. On their website, it says 3-7 working days for delivery, but I've placed my order on the 25/07 and I still haven't received it (03/08). I would expect at least an email, notifying me that the delivery will be delayed. I placed that order for my holiday, that I am departing today..."
"Impossible to get a response from these people Side tables turned up damaged. They call and say they will try again, which they do not, and do not bother calling mobile provided. Tables now out of stock. Not impressed."
"There’s a reason for all the negative reviews. I ordered a parcel, which arrived in the shop yesterday. Got there today with my confirmation email and text. Shop keeper had no idea where the parcel was and said that it never came in. Called Customer Services to get a refund on the order, to which they said “we need a few days to deal with this matter”. Fair enough, however they proceeded to tell me they couldn’t provide me with any updates and that they couldn’t transfer me to the parcel shop team so I would just have to wait until my refund is processed with no information. That is completely unacceptable. I asked for an email confirmation and all I had was “I’ll ask them to email you.” So at this point I have no parcel, no refund and have no idea when anything will be processed or whether my query was even passed on the parcel shop team, so will have to phone back daily to ask for updates."
"Horrible experience ! I bought a shoe cupboard from them, the panel was scratch and it took over a month to get them to send me replacement. They can’t just send the panel itself but send the whole unit ! I have to took time off to receive the bloody item !!! Another worst part, the replacement arrived. The finished of the shoe cupboard is different. The 1st one that I received was matt finish , the second was gloss finish ! I end up needed to change all the 3 panels . On top of this.. I am speading 7 p per min to call their customer care !! AVOID !!!"
"If I could give La Redoute zero stars I would. Avoid La Redoute at all costs, faulty goods and an untrustworthy company with cocky useless agents. Agree with so many other dissatisfied customers on here, please be warned. Items are either poor quality grossly overpriced rags, severely delayed, out of stock or faulty, if not all of the above and you will have to fight tooth and nail for your rightful refund. Received faulty brogues weeks ago and am still waiting for the refund to be deposited back into my account even now! The insole almost fell out upon trying on and was too short for the size leaving a big gap at the toe! Sent their shoddy shoes back through their Hermes return service, told to wait 14 days once back to their warehouse but not a squeak well after this time lapse. So much time wasted chasing this up with useless agents devoid of a brain cell or basic manners. Told to call on their chargeable customer services phoneline which is an absolute cheek when they are at fault. Finally received email stating the brogues had not been returned and to send a copy of my postal receipt in evidence if I wanted my refund!!! Luckily I kept this with the Hermes stamp. I always post with Hermes and they are 100% reliable and trustworthy, the opposite of La Redoute who could learn heaps from them about the meaning of good customer service. This company are intent on keeping your money for returned goods, please beware and using delay tactics in the hope you forget or give up! If you return an item be sure to get a receipt from the courier as they will deny receipt. The return order sheet was also placed inside the shoe box, so absolutely no mixups at my end. To add insult to injury they have the cockiness to add the tagline 'at La Redoute we strive to offer an amazing customer service' to all their useless emails, what a joke. All you get from this company is red faced! Please be warned- always keep your returns receipt or you will not see your refund."
"I'm very unhappy with the service of La Redoute. The site states the 'easy return-policy', but the reality is a lot more cumbersome. You need to pay the costs of sending something back yourself. The customer service suggested that I should pay for returning the package back to France (which would costs about EUR 30,-) to get refunded for the amount I paid for the product (about EUR 31,-). Additionally, the customer service is unable to provide answers for your specific situation: they only copy + paste standard pre-written non-specific answers. I will never (!) order a product again at La Redoute and I would like to warn other potential buyers as well!"
La Redoute is rated 2.49 based on 69 reviews