Kybotech Limited Reviews

Parry Business Park, Sutton-On-Trent, Newark, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Kybotech Limited ?

"Should receive my log cabin October 2nd. Just been told it's not coming. Not very happy"
Are you Kybotech Limited? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Kybotech Limited receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching .

;
"I agree with everything said by the other reviewers. Shoddy materials, faulty machined parts, not fit for purpose. Also, I agree with their comments regarding the customer service. It is worse than no service at all. Got no help from ebay, and then no help from PayPal, so have now contacted the CAB and am waiting for a reply. I will take this matter to the small claims court if I get no satisfaction soon. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BILLY OH TRADING AS KYBOTECH."
"Cheap product wood broke floor not sturdy window parts scratched roof doesn’t fit pieces to short doors don’t fit in the process of complaining awful product avoid this company at all costs it’s spoilt our weekend"
"I ordered a Picton summerhouse. The build was very poor, the service was very poor. I would be ashamed to say it is British built. The Quality Control personnel need to get another job. It cost me almost half again to get it to a decent. Never again. I wish that I had seen the reviews before I bought."
"As u know i cannot log onto your system. I cannot read the encrypted messages you send . You have been messing us about for months . You have my order number, my email and my phone number. You have video, the photos, copies of receipts, the order number etc etc. Quit stalling. Do something. https://photos.app.goo.gl/KX5vNS7TgxVSuCKz6 RESENDGBD1203959 Still nothing resolved despite their promises See video linked above emails sent Photos sent Receipts sent."
"Zero stars to be honest Disgusting company. Summerhouse not fit for purpose Refusal to refund Promised replacement parts months ago Still nothing - been lied to, ignored, blocked on social media Have now taken this to small claims"
"disappointed disgusted and devastated is an understatement AVOID !!! We purchased a summerhouse at a cost of over £900 it has been built for 2 weeks the rain water is penetrating the wall and we could not find the source, we have laid ply onto the tongue and groove flooring ready for my flooring to be laid we have also bought cladding for the interior walls but would be stupid to put it up with this ongoing problem my husband put guttering on the back to lead the water away from the walls hoping it would help but it still happened I tried online chat 3 times on their website requesting a UK phone number rather than be put through to what I believe is the Philippines to try and resolve our problem, The customer service assistants were of no help whatsoever one a girl called Kay asked for my number which I gave her on the understanding that the call I was getting would definitely be from the UK she confirmed this but then came back with "they are all busy with calls" I told her I was happy to wait she ended the chat just like that same thing happened again with a young man chat ended abruptly Appalling customer service I tried to leave negative feedback through an email they sent us asking for it but was diverted and could not continue today I found them on facebook and put a negative post on and got a reply asking me to send them a direct message with my order number which I did I got a message saying someone would ring me within 1 day I again asked would this be from the UK a foreign man called me late afternoon and said I had to contact them through a link on my account explaining which I did I have since been told I will get a reply within 48 hours We have today discovered how the rain is getting in you can actually see daylight through one of the panels between the tongue and groove slats proving that this fault was very obviously caused in their factory where these section panels are manufactured my husband is now talking about putting sealer between each slat and felting the back wall of the summerhouse (more bloody expense) then putting the cladding on the inside its been a nightmare this is something I have looked forward to for months being seriously ill with a terminal illness I have been housebound since 2009 we moved to the bungalow in November it has a good sized garden so I decided to revamp it with decking a summerhouse and new garden furniture which has cost over £3000 and rising so I can at last get out and enjoy the fresh air and spend quality time with my family making memories (camera at the ready) unfortunately my dream has not turned into reality and to say I am devastated is an understatement I don't know where to go from here I certainly would not recommend this company to anyone UPDATE: I was contacted by email (again) and told to forward photo's of the gaps which I did several gaps and several pics they have replied tonight and told us to fill the gaps with silicone (WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE ITS A MANUFACTURING FAULT) Honestly these people are unbelievable I WILL NOT LET THIS GO!"
"The billyOh lollipop max play tower 6/7 ft was a birthday gift to my daughter who turned 5 yrs last month, iv been saving for many months so I'm pretty chocked up with the pile of mish mash rubbish low grade wood theres a little of everything from brittle, super coarse would ripped skin of adult worse still for child, then theres old wood looks like its been chewed and wood that is rotting, the staples which hold much of it together are Sharpe and sticking out theres parts that are missing and the doors were never going to fit as they are in-fact 5cm short on the width the instruction should have been written in double dutch thats how much sense they made, whats more worry the screws at least half a dozen have snapped in half inside wood is this normal plus the tongue and grove is sp poor that i can see through it where its not even slotted into each other"
"A shed bought from BillyOh failed in moderate winds (leaving other similar structures unaffected). Kybotech refused to accept any responsibility. I am suing them in the Small Claims Court but don't have much hope of any restitution."
"The cabin has been up 2 years and is still "moving". I have had to repair it every few months. The timber is now ragged with old screw holes, though the wood quality was poor to start with. The window handles provided snapped in 2 cases and one person was hurt in the process. Complaints were filed and Kybotech declined to respond. In our opinion the company is not fit to trade and I greatly regret purchasing the 2 Montanas from these people."
"Shocking company selling sub standard products and non existent customer service.. Bought a BBQ SMOKER From them the grills to cook on melted after 3 uses, no offer to replace them..."
"I spent around £2,300 purchasing a Premium Grade Devon Log Cabin from this company. A cabin was delivered on the day requested and my builders immediately got to work with the construction. The quality of the timbers (almost like balsa wood), and the appalling standard of workmanship in the cutting of the timbers meant that the cabin was almost doomed from the off. However, when it subsequently transpired that a large number of the timbers were also warped and bowed, my builders refused to waste any more time attempting to construct a third rate structure. I contacted Kybotech and a new cabin was dispatched. This turned out to be as bad as the first one. I refused to allow the driver to collect the original structure, and my builders constructed a passable cabin using timbers from both deliveries. However, the doors do not hang correctly, the window will not open and close, the door furniture is like flimsy plastic, and there is a a gap of 5mm around the double glazed window unit! An appalling waste of money. I am still awaiting some sort of compensation from the company, but they are not interested. I still have the left over timbers, which they are demanding I return to them. I think that I may just donate them to the local scouts to see if they can use them. Don't let these bullies waste your money and spoil your life. Avoid at all costs ........ please."
"We bought a garden furniture set less than 18mths ago and it is falling apart! The mechanisms are literally falling out of the chairs! It has woodworm, it is grey even though we have treated it with furniture oil and has deep cracks in the wood!!! Kybotech basically do not want to know.... We have been offered furniture oil as a good will gesture as it is over 12mths old. So, if you are happy to buy a furniture set that has a life expectancy of only 12months then this is the Company for you. Otherwise, save your hard earned money and spend it elsewhere"
"AVOID THIS COMPANY 3x6 shed delivered 1st July, no fixing kit, parts list or instructions. Phone calls and emails, and more emails, each one took 3-4 days for response. 13th July got fixing kit, no parts list. More emails, explained I had shed panels and fixing kit, and nothing else. they asked me for part numbers and quantities of missing parts, I asked...how would I know without the parts list...shouldn't they know what's missing. Suggested they should work it out or refund me. 23rd July, received parts list, emailed again 'I have nothing on this list apart from fixing kit', send all parts and compensation or refund...I await a response but have zero faith, this is one of those 'Watch Dog' stories in the making, if they haven't already featured."
"errible service from this company, i picked a specific date for delivery, it was dumped only drive over a week early with no calling card, paint was still wet so stained clothes when moving it, when assembled side panels don't line up so have windows at different heights, and did not supply enough roof felt, still waiting on replacement 2 weeks after contacting customer services, many many emails later and don't even believe they will ever send even though they have been sent multiple pictures showing the issues, get bounced from one person to another as a rule...would sent the product back if i could.after 2 weeks of them saying they are going to delivery me extra felt they are now saying they won't, i am taking the matter up with the Consumer ombudsman as this company goes against all the values and tripe that is displayed on their website. WARNING NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THIS UNCARING UNPROFESSIONAL UNBELIEVABLY BAD COMPANY AGAIN"
"I purchased a Keter garden shed. When delivered the packaging was damaged and 2 parts were broken. I informed them straight away. 8 weeks later and numerous e mails I'm still no closed to getting my replacement parts. The last response was we will get back to you in 24 hrs with a delivery date for your replacement parts, that was 3 weeks ago. I can now not get any response from them. I would urge people never to use them for any products. The customer service seems to be based abroad as all responses are written in very poor English and if you are lucky enough to get a response its very early in the morning."
"Product broke, but KYBOTECH refused to refund or replace: AVOID AVOID THIS COMPANY. I bought a parasol from Kybotech/SimplyGardenFurniture last summer, and it fell over and snapped in two. Kybotech refuses to replace or refund, despite its claim the parasol "is constructed using a strong premium wooden pole with metal fixings which ensure maximum stability and durability” Nowhere does it state, or does it imply, that this pole is incapable of withstanding the slightest lateral pressure or that it should on no account be allowed to fall over, and therefore always brought inside when not in active use. On the contrary, the description of the product suggests that it is entirely capable of withstanding the normal treatment and the normal weather conditions that are present in the UK – and more. Terrible flimsy product and poor customer service, despite repeated attempts to get them to accept their clear responsibility for their clearly flawed or inadequate product. AVOID THIS COMPANY."
Kybotech Limited is rated 1.00 based on 17 reviews