Kwik-Fit Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Kwik-Fit?

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I called hot spot within 30: mins my car was taken in within 1 min of arrival just needed air con top up Trish"
Are you Kwik-Fit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Thank you to Ryan at kwik fit Ellesmere port. I was at my wits end with my car having fitted brake pads lost all the fluid paid for recovery truck etc etc. I booked a free brake check at my local kwik fit after I had booked I read the many reviews most very poor but undeterred and with i felt nothing to lose I continued with the booking. I'm so glad I did. I now have in writing that my brakes are sound and safe. Thank you so much. I can't recommend the free brake check service enough and it was exactly what it says FREE."
"Had an MOT and needed to change the booked date to earlier local branch manager Craig was excellent fitted me in and even helped by holding the car over night whilst I as on an over night business trip"
"I have been using Barking branch for few years now. Even though staff changes there, they always polite and friendly, always happy to help and assist or just give valued advice. I am happy with their service and would recommend them, only one little tip, try and book it on-line as prices are cheaper."
"Bought a new set of tyres. Quick and efficient fitting service. Free cup of hot chocolate - what more could you want!"
"After an appalling experience at Halfords Autocentre Strood I went to Kwik Fit for some help. What a totally diiferent experience- helpful, friendly and very proffesional- thank you Simon and crew."
"A great service from the Great Yarmouth branch. Two tyres fitted expertly. In and out of the branch in 25 minutes. Thank you!"
"The staff are friendly and excellent workers. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Efficiency is brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"
"easy on line booking and customer service is outstanding"
"good service ,ggod website offers"
"Good but expensive"
"Great service thanks to the online booking system, you decide when. Good prices for top quality tyres."
"They fitted a new tyre on my car after the MOT report said the tread was at borderline level. Unfortunately the company didn't seem to value their excellent staff who were leaving and not being replaced. The staff were hardworking, polite and competent - great shame they weren't appreciated"
"Had MOT at KwikFit Wilmslow 3 hour backlog (twice) Manager incompetent very rude useless, do not take your car their"
"Tried to leave review using QR code & website both didn't work.. had an exhaust fitted by Witham branch, that was good. but they told me that my oil filter needed changing it was a coincidence that it sprung an oil leak on the same day & was gushing out, even saw a lovely puddle of oil on the floor. I said I would sort it when I got home. Funny .. no oil leak . 1 week later still no oil leak and no oil light ... really disappointed in you Kwik-Fit .. wont be going again"
"Had an mot carried out at Stonehaven kwik fit, despite having car fully serviced and pre mot checked elsewhere they failed it on ridiculous amount of things. Took it to 2 further garages who disagreed and was passed with one advisory. Avoid, cheap mot price is not worth the hassle and stress. Kf don't care when you complain. Avoid at all costs."
"Arrived 3 mins late for an MOT and was made to wait for over 2.5 hours with no waiting room and nowhere to go. Poor customer service"
"This was a poor service at a very costly price. I will not use them again"
"Ordered tyres from an online retailer to be fitted at Kwikfit. My appointment time was 12 noon. I arrived and was told it could take anything up to an hour to fit so I agreed to that. However, my car wasn't ready for one hour and 20 minutes to fit two new tyres! Poor service, considering that my appointment was at 12. Not impressed and will go elsewhere in future."
"more interested in selling you products they say is needed than dealing with the problem you drove in with and soap left all over tyres even though manager reminded apprentice to clean before finishing. Very poor all round and went to an independent garage and got problem fixed."
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.68 based on 34 reviews