Kwik-Fit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy
Had a tyre change at Kwik-Fit in Caerphilly. Exceptional level of service with great, efficient and friendly staff, nothing was too much trouble.
the AA assisted me to kwifit Alton with a flat tyre. It was late in the afternoon, I am in my 70s and anxious as to availability of a suitable tyre. Kwikfit staff went out of their way to be helpful and explain what needed to be done. In the event I needed to replace both the damaged tyre and the corresponding one on the other side of the vehicle. The reason for this was explained thoroughly and I am impressed by their efficiency and thoughtfulness. Thank you Kwikfit for getting me back on the road so quickly.
Had my Mot done with KwikFit Pontypridd. Extremely good service with nice and friendly staff. Easy booking online!!
suffered a tyre blow out on the way to an important meeting and I called Kwik Fit Weymouth to see if they could help. The manager Steve could not have been any more helpful along with his assistant Craig. They helped me with a new tyre within no time at all and at a very reasonable price. There was also a problem with my spare wheel so they went above and beyond to get the problem sorted. Well done Kwik Fit Weymouth! It's a shame other garages aren't as helpful as you.
I phoned this morning regarding a car battery after being mislead and let down by Halfords. Tryone assistant manager answered the phone very friendly, professional and helpful. They were able to fit me in ASAP. I arrived and Tyrone greeted me with a warm and friendly manner. To which put me at ease straight away. A guy called Sam fitted and explained about my battery. First class service. Will definitely recommend. Thank you guy's
I have often heard kwikfit look at your car for mot , service or tyres and make a cheap job expensive . Well that's not our experience. Today we took our Suzuki in. We had been told by other garages that the alternator needed changing. They had a job to change the brake discs. We told them about the alternator and they found no problem. They did change the timing belt and problem was solved. This kwikit in Huddersfield gave us a fantastic job.
Words can't describe how impressed I was with the service I received on 21st July 2019 at the Peterborough branch located on Maskew Avenue. We arrived just before they opened but the staff were very happy to check our flat tyre straight away. The gentleman who assisted us was very polite and fixed and fitted our tyre very quickly. He was so kind and really helped us save what could have been a disaster, as it was my sons Birthday and we were all set to travel to a theme park for the day when we found out the tyre was flat. His speedy assistance and wonderful customer service meant that we were only an hour behind schedule and the rest of the day was fantastic. Thank you so much.
I drove into Kwik-fit in Lower Stone Street, Maidstone today (01/07/19) after an altercation with a large pothole over the weekend and I wanted to write a review to show how impressed I was with the service I received. David and Jamie were able to fit me in straight away to my surprise. They, and apparently several others, looked at the tyre and they had it sorted by the time I had returned from grabbing a bag of chips around the corner. Luckily the tyre wasn’t as badly damaged as I feared so did not need replacing. I do a lot of motorway miles and was still a bit concerned by the gouges in the tyre wall but they were able to calm my worries and even took the time to raise the car up on the ramp and explain how it was purely cosmetic and safe. They also commented that it would not present a problem with the upcoming MOT which was another great relief. I was really very impressed and felt a valued customer which is something that cannot be said for the majority of other garages around. David and Jamie couldn’t have been more friendly, helpful and professional and they are a credit to this garage.
I called hot spot within 30: mins my car was taken in within 1 min of arrival just needed air con top up Trish
Thank you to Ryan at kwik fit Ellesmere port. I was at my wits end with my car having fitted brake pads lost all the fluid paid for recovery truck etc etc. I booked a free brake check at my local kwik fit after I had booked I read the many reviews most very poor but undeterred and with i felt nothing to lose I continued with the booking. I'm so glad I did. I now have in writing that my brakes are sound and safe. Thank you so much. I can't recommend the free brake check service enough and it was exactly what it says FREE.
Had an MOT and needed to change the booked date to earlier local branch manager Craig was excellent fitted me in and even helped by holding the car over night whilst I as on an over night business trip
I have been using Barking branch for few years now. Even though staff changes there, they always polite and friendly, always happy to help and assist or just give valued advice. I am happy with their service and would recommend them, only one little tip, try and book it on-line as prices are cheaper.
Bought a new set of tyres. Quick and efficient fitting service. Free cup of hot chocolate - what more could you want!
After an appalling experience at Halfords Autocentre Strood I went to Kwik Fit for some help. What a totally diiferent experience- helpful, friendly and very proffesional- thank you Simon and crew.
A great service from the Great Yarmouth branch. Two tyres fitted expertly. In and out of the branch in 25 minutes. Thank you!
The staff are friendly and excellent workers. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Efficiency is brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone
easy on line booking and customer service is outstanding
good service ,ggod website offers