Kwik-Fit Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Kwik-Fit?

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I called hot spot within 30: mins my car was taken in within 1 min of arrival just needed air con top up Trish"
Are you Kwik-Fit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Thank you to Ryan at kwik fit Ellesmere port. I was at my wits end with my car having fitted brake pads lost all the fluid paid for recovery truck etc etc. I booked a free brake check at my local kwik fit after I had booked I read the many reviews most very poor but undeterred and with i felt nothing to lose I continued with the booking. I'm so glad I did. I now have in writing that my brakes are sound and safe. Thank you so much. I can't recommend the free brake check service enough and it was exactly what it says FREE."
"Had an MOT and needed to change the booked date to earlier local branch manager Craig was excellent fitted me in and even helped by holding the car over night whilst I as on an over night business trip"
"I have been using Barking branch for few years now. Even though staff changes there, they always polite and friendly, always happy to help and assist or just give valued advice. I am happy with their service and would recommend them, only one little tip, try and book it on-line as prices are cheaper."
"Bought a new set of tyres. Quick and efficient fitting service. Free cup of hot chocolate - what more could you want!"
"After an appalling experience at Halfords Autocentre Strood I went to Kwik Fit for some help. What a totally diiferent experience- helpful, friendly and very proffesional- thank you Simon and crew."
"A great service from the Great Yarmouth branch. Two tyres fitted expertly. In and out of the branch in 25 minutes. Thank you!"
"The staff are friendly and excellent workers. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Efficiency is brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"
"easy on line booking and customer service is outstanding"
"good service ,ggod website offers"
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.68 based on 34 reviews