Kwik-Fit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy
Tried to leave review using QR code & website both didn't work.. had an exhaust fitted by Witham branch, that was good. but they told me that my oil filter needed changing it was a coincidence that it sprung an oil leak on the same day & was gushing out, even saw a lovely puddle of oil on the floor. I said I would sort it when I got home. Funny .. no oil leak . 1 week later still no oil leak and no oil light ... really disappointed in you Kwik-Fit .. wont be going again
Had an mot carried out at Stonehaven kwik fit, despite having car fully serviced and pre mot checked elsewhere they failed it on ridiculous amount of things. Took it to 2 further garages who disagreed and was passed with one advisory. Avoid, cheap mot price is not worth the hassle and stress. Kf don't care when you complain. Avoid at all costs.
Arrived 3 mins late for an MOT and was made to wait for over 2.5 hours with no waiting room and nowhere to go. Poor customer service
This was a poor service at a very costly price. I will not use them again
Ordered tyres from an online retailer to be fitted at Kwikfit. My appointment time was 12 noon. I arrived and was told it could take anything up to an hour to fit so I agreed to that. However, my car wasn't ready for one hour and 20 minutes to fit two new tyres! Poor service, considering that my appointment was at 12. Not impressed and will go elsewhere in future.
more interested in selling you products they say is needed than dealing with the problem you drove in with and soap left all over tyres even though manager reminded apprentice to clean before finishing. Very poor all round and went to an independent garage and got problem fixed.
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.47 based on 62 reviews