Kwik-Fit Reviews

37% of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Kwik-Fit?

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Awful customer service from Maidstone Kwik fit! An MOT service clearly geared towards making as much money as possible from a vulnerable women."
Are you Kwik-Fit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good but expensive"
"Very dangerous company and i would stay away from them.. Very dangerous company and i would stay away from them. Took a nice running fiesta to Horsham Kwik Fit, Had two tires fitted and an oil change. left Kwik fit with a lopsided steering wheel and a knocking sound from one of the tires they changed. took it back and the manager was rude and sarcastic he also said its normal for the steering wheel to be at 45mins to the hour instead of 12 o'clock. they are dangerous and never ever will i go there again."
"Unfortunately a tyre exchange in July 2018 was not done properly and my wheels were not properly reattached leading to one of them flying off when next being driven. Fortunately no one was injured but 6 months later am still trying to get transparency on what happened and compensation. Customer service considering the incident is non existent"
"took my car in for tracking and alignment. when I got it back the mechanic said he had adjusted it but the report sheet showed the 'after' with a red value. when I questioned this he said that 'it should be like that as it was set by the factory'. when I checked with the manufacturer they said that 'whoever claimed this was a dangerously ignorant, incompetent and irresponsible individual who should not be let anywhere near a vehicle'!! I contacted KF who have not even bothered to respond"
"The Wilmslow branch. Appalling dishonesty from both the manager and staff. I had a punctured tyre and was persistently lied to by the staff. They insisted that they needed to change both tyres, even though all tyres on the vehicle were perfectly legal, and not even that old. I had challenged them instantly, and they persisted in lying to me. It was only as my tow-truck driver threatened to drive off, did the back down and offer to just replace the punctures tyre. I will never use them again!"
"This was a poor service at a very costly price. I will not use them again"
"Admittedly I turned up as an emergency- my exhaust had fallen apart and I was about to embark on a long journey. The mechanic said they were only fixing tyres and could do nothing until the following day- gave no suggestions for any other local people who could help. When I lived in Milton Keynes 6 years ago, they lived up to their name- they were fast and efficient. Not now, sadly."
"Bought a new set of tyres. Quick and efficient fitting service. Free cup of hot chocolate - what more could you want!"
"Ordered tyres from an online retailer to be fitted at Kwikfit. My appointment time was 12 noon. I arrived and was told it could take anything up to an hour to fit so I agreed to that. However, my car wasn't ready for one hour and 20 minutes to fit two new tyres! Poor service, considering that my appointment was at 12. Not impressed and will go elsewhere in future."
"After an appalling experience at Halfords Autocentre Strood I went to Kwik Fit for some help. What a totally diiferent experience- helpful, friendly and very proffesional- thank you Simon and crew."
"Great service thanks to the online booking system, you decide when. Good prices for top quality tyres."
"They fitted a new tyre on my car after the MOT report said the tread was at borderline level. Unfortunately the company didn't seem to value their excellent staff who were leaving and not being replaced. The staff were hardworking, polite and competent - great shame they weren't appreciated"
"A great service from the Great Yarmouth branch. Two tyres fitted expertly. In and out of the branch in 25 minutes. Thank you!"
"Booked for MOT at reading branch on their website weeks providing all vehicle details. Few hours before me having to take my car for MOT test Kwik-Fit cancelled my MOT booking because their garage is not equipped for MOT of larger 4x4's (my car is Class 4 MOT). Very unprofessional. Avoid..."
"The staff are friendly and excellent workers. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Efficiency is brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"
"easy on line booking and customer service is outstanding"
"good service ,ggod website offers"
"Air con regas leaked after 2 days"
"more interested in selling you products they say is needed than dealing with the problem you drove in with and soap left all over tyres even though manager reminded apprentice to clean before finishing. Very poor all round and went to an independent garage and got problem fixed."
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.63 based on 41 reviews