Kwik-Fit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The AA called ahead to the Sevenoaks branch to check if they could replace a punctured tyre. The branch confirmed they had tyres in stock and could do the repair within 45 minutes. After an hour and a half at the branch I was informed they didn’t have correct tyres and I would need to come back. I declined especially after I had to tell the staff 3 times which tyre had the puncture and them arguing they knew what they were doing and I was wrong. On a positive, they did find the puncture on the third tyre they tried.
I booked to have two tyres fitted at home as I have a disability. I was quoted over £25 cheaper but would have meant going into a garage to have the work done and I didn’t feel up to that. I booked and paid 24 hours later on Friday I got a call saying they could no longer install at home and I would need to go into the nearest garage and have to wait another 24 hours. The company that originally quoted me couldn’t get the tyres in prior so I ended up paying more money and the garage took over 75 minutes to complete the work. A total waste of my time and money. Been waiting for customer services to get back over 6 days I have heard nothing from them!! Cheaper and more reliable companies out there stay away.
Seb the manger and Josh the person who fitted my wheel were both excellent. The staff at St Albans Kwik Fit were all superb and could not have done a better job - fabulous many thanks
Took my car for MOT week before christmas to Kwik-Fit Birstall. Long story short - they quoted me £700 for work which ended up costing less than £200 elsewhere!! Will never return to Kwik-Fit.
Service to change four tyres at St Albans was prompt and I was informed of what was happening along the way. Particular thanks to Sebastian Perez for his good humour and courtesy
Great Service!! Kwik Fit - Middlesbrough - Longlands Road Chris and his team went the extra mile. I hit a pothole and had a blowout at 5.00pm. I explained I was travelling to see my daughter the following morning at 6.00am and need a new tyre fitting, they stayed open to allow me to have my tyre fitted. They are credit to Kwik fit and a credit to the industry Really pleased with the service. A first-rate service.
I had a new tyre put on my car at Kwik Fit in Wrexham to which they rotated my tyres back to the correct place very kindly and grately, but ever since I drove at 70mph my steering wheel would shake, so I went back on the weekend and asked if they could take a look at the balancing and explained it was at 70mph, and the rude woman response was 'Our machines only do up to 70mph, so if your driving over that which is illegal anyway, there is nothing we can do about it.' So i explained this has never happened before to which she explained 'we have had other customer's complain about the wheel shaking, but as it's over 70mph there is nothing we can do' to which she then said they could 'check' but it's a 2 hour wait, to which i refused as the way i had just been spoken to! To which i got a second opinion who then advised me this was rubbish! I went to F1 autocentre the next day, and said the same thing to them, which there was No Problem with the 70mph 'limit', to then find out 2 of my tyres had been counter balanced and were completely off by 20! Only go to Kwik fit if you want to mess your car up or be spoken to rudely.
Booked appointment at Kwik Fit centre as i belive after hiting a curb due to careless other driver made my front wheels tracking not being safe and working correctly.. Expected that after free appoitment to check wheels allignment some correction would be done (not expected to have work done for free). arrived at the centre 10 min prior to appoitment just to be told few words only rude way that made me cancell the appoitment. When arrived, being just told ,,its going to be coupple hours.'' when asked does job takes that long on it, got told straight, ,,no , it will be coupple hours before we get you on the ramp.'' my replay was, ,,so what about making appoitment for selected time?, does that mean anything?'' to witch the response just is ,,APPOITMENTS MEANS NOTHING''. after these few words i decidet to cancel appoitment and leave. the reception guy just responded ,,ok''. Im starting to understand all negative reviews left on kwik fit. it feels that becouse checking is free, centres just avoid doing the job at all. Leaves me with unsafe driving condition and unhappy revievws to leave
Had a tyre change at Kwik-Fit in Caerphilly. Exceptional level of service with great, efficient and friendly staff, nothing was too much trouble.
they wanted over £800 for MOT 'repairs' which turned out most were not needed -I paid less than £300 in another garage! Complete con artists, would never ever go to kwik fit again..thank god I got a second opinion
I’ve been to Kwik Fit twice in for an MOT, once last year and again last weekend. I found the staff to be friendly and informative on my last visit so I chose to go agin this year for an MOT The major reason I am leaving a little 1 star is because of the terribly misinformed information I was given about to the change in law regarding MOT failures!! With no dangerous faults on my vehicle AND 1 week remaining on my current MOT I was told that it would be ILLEGAL to drive my car on the roads as of that day INCLUDING COMMUTING TO WORK. I had 1 week remaking on my MOT and was told that branch couldn’t fix it for 2/3 weeks. I rely on my car to get me to work, I can’t afford time off. Found out today that’s not exactly correct. READ THE CHANGE IN LAW YOURSELF! I took it on good faith I was being told the correct information and it has cost me a weekend of stress, rushing around and nearly £1200 for a new car i didn’t need for repair I could have fixed for £300/£400 in the coming week! The whole experience and information I was told has left me feeling like an idiot and I’m enraged. Based on that I will don’t think I’ll be going back
the AA assisted me to kwifit Alton with a flat tyre. It was late in the afternoon, I am in my 70s and anxious as to availability of a suitable tyre. Kwikfit staff went out of their way to be helpful and explain what needed to be done. In the event I needed to replace both the damaged tyre and the corresponding one on the other side of the vehicle. The reason for this was explained thoroughly and I am impressed by their efficiency and thoughtfulness. Thank you Kwikfit for getting me back on the road so quickly.
Had my Mot done with KwikFit Pontypridd. Extremely good service with nice and friendly staff. Easy booking online!!
Had my MOT at Erith Kwikfit. Car was failed on several major faults all linked to suspension arm and drop links. However, had replaced the drop links previous year so was concerned. Took the car to another garage the next day and it passed without any problems at all. Went back to Kwikfit to question their MOT and received a hostile response. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They are a massive rip off and if I had left my car there to have the ‘faults’ rectified I would have been looking at a £600-£700 bill. BE WARNED.
Took my car for MOT to the Erith Branch and was told that before they could carry out the MOT I needed to pay for 6l of engine oil bcos the engine oil in the car was low otherwise my car engine will knock. . After the MOT, I was told there was a nail in my tyre and needed 2 buy new tyres, and front & rear break pads needed replacing as well as 2 brake discs quoting £500. As I didn't plan to spend that amount on a 3 year old car, I said I will bring it back at the end of October. I took it to Ancaster Nissan for full car service and was told I only need 1 tyre, and the other tyre with the nail was repaired. For the brake pads, they can still go another 15000 miles, after which they will recheck it to see if it needs replacing. The discs dont need changing at all. In total, I paid £380 for a full service, repair of a tyre and replaced a new tyre. The same would have cost £800+ with Kwit Fit even though it was the manager that attended to me at Kwit Fit.
Took my car for MOT and was told that before they could carry out the MOT I needed to pay for 6l of engine oil bcos the engine oil in the car was low otherwise my car engine will knock. . After the MOT, I was told there was a nail in my tyre and needed 2 buy new tyres, and front & rear break pads needed replacing as well as 2 brake discs quoting £500. As I didn't plan to spend that amount on a 3 year old car, I said I will bring it back at the end of October. I took it to Ancaster Nissan for full car service and was told I only need 1 tyre, and the other tyre with the nail was repaired. For the brake pads, they can still go another 15000 miles, after which they will recheck it to see if it needs replacing. The discs dont need changing at all. In total, I paid £380 for a full service, repair of a tyre and replaced a new tyre. The same would have cost £800+ with Kwit Fit even though it was the manager that attended to me at Kwit Fit.
suffered a tyre blow out on the way to an important meeting and I called Kwik Fit Weymouth to see if they could help. The manager Steve could not have been any more helpful along with his assistant Craig. They helped me with a new tyre within no time at all and at a very reasonable price. There was also a problem with my spare wheel so they went above and beyond to get the problem sorted. Well done Kwik Fit Weymouth! It's a shame other garages aren't as helpful as you.
I phoned this morning regarding a car battery after being mislead and let down by Halfords. Tryone assistant manager answered the phone very friendly, professional and helpful. They were able to fit me in ASAP. I arrived and Tyrone greeted me with a warm and friendly manner. To which put me at ease straight away. A guy called Sam fitted and explained about my battery. First class service. Will definitely recommend. Thank you guy's
Over priced company. After purchasing a tyre on 30/9/19 from Kwik-Fit I found out that I could have purchased the same at another garage near for over £50 cheaper. Further there were many other garages who were a lot less than Kwik-Fit. Never again.
I have often heard kwikfit look at your car for mot , service or tyres and make a cheap job expensive . Well that's not our experience. Today we took our Suzuki in. We had been told by other garages that the alternator needed changing. They had a job to change the brake discs. We told them about the alternator and they found no problem. They did change the timing belt and problem was solved. This kwikit in Huddersfield gave us a fantastic job.
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.52 based on 89 reviews