Kwik-Fit Reviews

39% of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Kwik-Fit?

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"KwikFit Windsor - poor service I took my car into KwikFit Windsor last week for my tyres to be tracked. The service took about an hour and the cost was reasonable. As I drove away from the Windsor Garage, both my traction control and stabilising control warning lights came on in my BMW 320d. I know that these type of notifications can occur shortly after works to the tyres so didn't think too much of these warnings until the next day. The car became very floppy to drive and in light rain became dangerous. I took the car back to KwikFit Fit Windsor at the earliest available time and told them about the problem. The fitter, Manager and another fitter all told me that this had nothing to do with them, mate. It must be an intermittent fault that I hadn't noticed previously. Wrong, the fault occurred minutes after driving away from the Windsor Garage. The car drove just fine until they carried out their tracking works! I am pleased to say that they fixed the fault at my second visit, but sadly, only for a couple of minutes before the tracking warning signals reappeared and the vehicle began to move irratically again. Of course, I called them immediately but was again told that this fault had nothing to do with their works. I had no choice but to book the car into the BMW Garage in Maidenhead to resolve this potentially dangerous fault. I will not use Kwik Fit again and I will insist that they settle any costs that I incur to resolve their shoddy and dangerous works. Darren Mott Windsor"
Are you Kwik-Fit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Had an mot carried out at Stonehaven kwik fit, despite having car fully serviced and pre mot checked elsewhere they failed it on ridiculous amount of things. Took it to 2 further garages who disagreed and was passed with one advisory. Avoid, cheap mot price is not worth the hassle and stress. Kf don't care when you complain. Avoid at all costs."
"Arrived 3 mins late for an MOT and was made to wait for over 2.5 hours with no waiting room and nowhere to go. Poor customer service"
"Had MOT at KwikFit Wilmslow 3 hour backlog (twice) Manager incompetent very rude useless, do not take your car their"
"I’ve been to Kwik fit fielden Street on September 2018 to chenge my tyers, same as usual the answer is (we don’t have time we are fully booked) went to Kwik-Fit Anniesland been served with no problems and I bought insurance with my tyers. I had a puncher last week so I went to Kwik-Fit fielden Street and the answer is sorry we’re fully booked come back tomorrow or try somewhere else!!!! So I said to him I’ve got insurance with you for my tyers then he said you can try your luck afternoon!!!! maybe we can help!!!!! I came back afternoon and he said there’s nothing wrong with your tyer your wheel is damaged you need to fix it!!!! If been to fix my wheen and the ppl on that garage checked the wheel and the tyer... the answer is nothing wrong with your wheel and they mark where is the leak on the tyer.... so ( they haven’t checked my tyer and they are not interested to work ) i came back to them and the same answer sorry we can’t help we’re busy and fully booked!!!! And at the same time there’s no customers waiting and there’s no cars waiting!!!! I’ve spoken to the complaint department they sent me to another branch and ive sent pic and video of the place at the time I hope something going ti change!!!! The manager at the time called Andy !!!"
"Had an MOT and needed to change the booked date to earlier local branch manager Craig was excellent fitted me in and even helped by holding the car over night whilst I as on an over night business trip"
"I have been using Barking branch for few years now. Even though staff changes there, they always polite and friendly, always happy to help and assist or just give valued advice. I am happy with their service and would recommend them, only one little tip, try and book it on-line as prices are cheaper."
"Awful customer service from Maidstone Kwik fit! An MOT service clearly geared towards making as much money as possible from a vulnerable women."
"Good but expensive"
"Very dangerous company and i would stay away from them.. Very dangerous company and i would stay away from them. Took a nice running fiesta to Horsham Kwik Fit, Had two tires fitted and an oil change. left Kwik fit with a lopsided steering wheel and a knocking sound from one of the tires they changed. took it back and the manager was rude and sarcastic he also said its normal for the steering wheel to be at 45mins to the hour instead of 12 o'clock. they are dangerous and never ever will i go there again."
"Unfortunately a tyre exchange in July 2018 was not done properly and my wheels were not properly reattached leading to one of them flying off when next being driven. Fortunately no one was injured but 6 months later am still trying to get transparency on what happened and compensation. Customer service considering the incident is non existent"
"took my car in for tracking and alignment. when I got it back the mechanic said he had adjusted it but the report sheet showed the 'after' with a red value. when I questioned this he said that 'it should be like that as it was set by the factory'. when I checked with the manufacturer they said that 'whoever claimed this was a dangerously ignorant, incompetent and irresponsible individual who should not be let anywhere near a vehicle'!! I contacted KF who have not even bothered to respond"
"The Wilmslow branch. Appalling dishonesty from both the manager and staff. I had a punctured tyre and was persistently lied to by the staff. They insisted that they needed to change both tyres, even though all tyres on the vehicle were perfectly legal, and not even that old. I had challenged them instantly, and they persisted in lying to me. It was only as my tow-truck driver threatened to drive off, did the back down and offer to just replace the punctures tyre. I will never use them again!"
"This was a poor service at a very costly price. I will not use them again"
"Admittedly I turned up as an emergency- my exhaust had fallen apart and I was about to embark on a long journey. The mechanic said they were only fixing tyres and could do nothing until the following day- gave no suggestions for any other local people who could help. When I lived in Milton Keynes 6 years ago, they lived up to their name- they were fast and efficient. Not now, sadly."
"Bought a new set of tyres. Quick and efficient fitting service. Free cup of hot chocolate - what more could you want!"
"Ordered tyres from an online retailer to be fitted at Kwikfit. My appointment time was 12 noon. I arrived and was told it could take anything up to an hour to fit so I agreed to that. However, my car wasn't ready for one hour and 20 minutes to fit two new tyres! Poor service, considering that my appointment was at 12. Not impressed and will go elsewhere in future."
"After an appalling experience at Halfords Autocentre Strood I went to Kwik Fit for some help. What a totally diiferent experience- helpful, friendly and very proffesional- thank you Simon and crew."
"Great service thanks to the online booking system, you decide when. Good prices for top quality tyres."
"They fitted a new tyre on my car after the MOT report said the tread was at borderline level. Unfortunately the company didn't seem to value their excellent staff who were leaving and not being replaced. The staff were hardworking, polite and competent - great shame they weren't appreciated"
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.71 based on 28 reviews