Kwik-Fit Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit

How would you rate Kwik-Fit?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Kwik-Fit in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Booked for MOT at reading branch on their website weeks providing all vehicle details. Few hours before me having to take my car for MOT test Kwik-Fit cancelled my MOT booking because their garage is not equipped for MOT of larger 4x4's (my car is Class 4 MOT). Very unprofessional. Avoid..."
Janet Swallow
"The staff are friendly and excellent workers. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Efficiency is brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"
Robin Measures
"easy on line booking and customer service is outstanding"
Manuel Caldeira Andre
"good service ,ggod website offers"
"Air con regas leaked after 2 days"
Richard
"more interested in selling you products they say is needed than dealing with the problem you drove in with and soap left all over tyres even though manager reminded apprentice to clean before finishing. Very poor all round and went to an independent garage and got problem fixed."
"I had the tyre insurance when I changed my two front tyres 6 months ago but when I went to them about a repair because there was a screw in one of them they said it couldn't be repaired because it was on the edge so I said can I have a new tyre then because I have bought the insurance for them from your selfs he said no because they were to worn even when I only had a mot from them a week before when I said I wasn't going to leave until they changed them they called the police"
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.86 based on 7 reviews