Kustom Bikes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kustom Bikes

About Kustom Bikes: Kustom Bikes Cycle Shop is a specialist online mountain bike shop selling premium brands at the best prices. We pride ourselves on having great customer service, an easy to use website and fast despatch of your orders

info@kustombikes.co.uk

Lype Farm
Wheddon Cross
Minehead
Somerset

Tell us how Kustom Bikes made you happy

"Quick delivery and quality product"
"Excellent service, item arrived the day after ordering. Recommended."
"Excellent service from Kustom Bikes . Website easy to use, I paid for special delivery as my order was very close to Christmas, it came as nicely packaged and with a 10⁒ off another order. I would definitely use this company again."
"Great selection of products with the best prices I could find after hours of searching the internet."
"Great service 👍"
"Very good customer service, Problem with visor on my new helmet, contacted them and a replacement visor was sent asap. very fast delivery, I would buy from them and and would recommend them."
"Good price , quick delivery"
"Really pleased. Great SeveniDP helmet at a reasonable price, very quick delivery and good communications. Thank you."
"Always great service... bought a frame and fork in the summer and the owner couldn’t be more helpful if he tried. Bought parts since and seemless service!! Mark"
"Great service and delivery 📦 from kustom bikes. Bought the wolftooth sustain remote. Easy to install and worked perfectly 1st ride out."
"Excellent service my order arrived the next day."
"A nice company to deal with fast delivery"
"Great service, recommended and will use again"
"Item as described, quick delivery, not used yet bought as a gift"
"This is the first time I've ordered from Kustom bikes, and I'm sure it won't be the last. The price was good, the parts arrived in good time, and were well packaged. Overall, I was impressed with the service, and would recommend to anyone."
"Everything arrived in good time as described. I had to change my order as had clicked wrong size and this was really easy to do. Got a discount voucher in my parcel too. Great price for the Bell 4 Forty helmet too."
"Good price, Go d advice and a quick delivery, what more can you ask for!"
"super quick delivery. good pricing. Will be using again"
"Bought an MRP ramp control from here. It was in stock and posted the same day. I was able to contact them to check using WhatsApp, which I thought was a great idea. I’ll use Kustom Bikes again. Cheers."
"Excellent communication and the item turned up way quicker than they originally stated and in a1 condition. Will definitely use again"
Kustom Bikes is rated 4.96 based on 80 reviews