Kustom Bikes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kustom Bikes

About Kustom Bikes: Kustom Bikes Cycle Shop is a specialist online mountain bike shop selling premium brands at the best prices. We pride ourselves on having great customer service, an easy to use website and fast despatch of your orders

info@kustombikes.co.uk

Lype Farm
Wheddon Cross
Minehead
Somerset

How would you rate Kustom Bikes ?

Mr Karl Clark
Verified Buyer
"Order online Payed over the phone and parcel was despatched as promised that day and arrived two days later in perfect condition"
Mr Simon Jewitt
Verified Buyer
"Great service delivery was very fast"
"Kustom replaced my order when the Royal Mail lost it. Did so swiftly and with minimal fuss. Thanks all at Kustom."
Hi Ben,

Sorry about this I hadn't received any further response from you so assumed that you had located the item. I will be in touch to rectify this

Kind Regards,

Don
"Very happy indeed, excellent service arriving super quick 😁"
Mr Philip Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Great price and quick delivery"
"great, and efficient service"
"great company to deal with and efficient service"
Mr Steve Hutchinson
Verified Buyer
"Colour of top ordered wasn't in stock. They contacted me with various options and then despatched my choice very quickly. Excellent service and customer contact."
Mr Mike Nunn
Verified Buyer
"Good prices, very quick service, great communication - would definitely buy from them again."
Mr Ian Rew
Verified Buyer
"Good product, easy transaction & fast delivery"
"WolfTooth ReMote purchase for my new Fox Transfer dropper post. After speaking with a colleague, I was convinced this was the remote to look out for, so I was pleased to find it available at Custom Bikes. Service was efficient and delivery was quick, as promised. Highly recommended retailer!"
"Excellent service If any problem with stock they email or call you straight away."
Mr Billy Blewitt
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery and good service"
Mr Malcolm Booker
Verified Buyer
"Provided excellent service and best price for item."
Mr Vincent Donnelly
Verified Buyer
"Excellent choice of products at competitive prices"
Mr Joshua Tarrant
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from kustom bikes, great delivery time and overall a very good service, would recommend to anyone looking to purchase bike parts and accessories"
Katherine Lima
Verified Buyer
"I'm happy for the item I've ordered. It matches the one I need."
Mr James Trinick
Verified Buyer
"Had the right products and friendly hand helpfull service"
Jonathan Hewitt
Verified Buyer
"Always a pleasure to deal with. Kustom seem to stock well chosen gear at competitive prices. Always will to offer advice and postage was swift."
"Very prompt delivery. Fast returns service and well wrapped product with a generous discount code leading to another order. Thank you Kustom Bikes my knee pads have saved me on numerous occasions."
Kustom Bikes is rated 4.94 based on 48 reviews