Kurt Geiger Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kurt Geiger

How would you rate Kurt Geiger ?

"Great website, lots of lovely boots on sale, sent for two pairs, loved one, sent the other back for free. Boom!"
"Great selection of shoes, boots and accessories. Easy to navigate website, quick delivery and if you need to return an item the process is quick and seamless"
"I was looking for a pair of boots and went into Kurt Geiger in Cambridge. The staff were fantastic - very helpful, friendly and patient as I went back several times. I decided on a pair but they didn't have my size in store however they ordered them online for me to be delivered to my home and no postage cost at all, Will definitely go back/"
"They had the boot in stock that I wanted. Phone service not 100% ,"
"Excellent service."