KPA Shoe Repairs & Services Reviews

10 Station Approach
Northwood
Middlesex

Tell us how KPA Shoe Repairs & Services made you happy
Called to find out if it's worth replacing a wheel on a suitcase. The guy couldn't/wouldn't tell me how long it would take. Had to push for a rough price estimate before coming across London. He got a bit shouty and rather rude. If he can't handle a few basic questions, he shouldn't be answering the phone.
Excellent friendly service and good value. My early 1990’s clamshell Samsonite suitcase is now ready for travelling again. Australia next week.
The man who owns the shop is so very rude. The meaning of customer service is clearly unknown to him. I have heard such mixed reviews but I thought I would give them a chance not again, Horrid man
Just returned from collecting my quality 20 year old waterproof jacket and am delighted and amazed at the quality and fantastic way they managed to stitch repair without a sign of all the previous damage and at a reasonable price. So pleased I never threw it away!
Great service really pleased. Good work
Replaced leather handbag catch & widened toe sandal - both well done & reasonably priced. Gave both items a new lease of life & would definitely recommend the shop. Thank you.
I have a Motcaddy golf bag with a completely ripped zip side pocket which I had little hope of getting repaired successfully. Took it into KPA and they have done a fantastic job in repairing it, with an exact match of the coloured broken zip. I am delighted with what they have done at a fraction of the price of buying a new one. Great service from very friendly people.
This is the second time I've used this repair centre and both times I've had an excellent experience. They used proper Samsonite parts for the repairs, they were reasonably priced, the date given was the date that they stuck to and they were friendly to deal with.
Took my samsonite withbroken towing handle They sourced parts Repaired at fair price with friendly service
The lock of my suitcase was broken at the airport by someone who wanted to steal my stuff. I took it to KPA and they repaired it within 24 hours. The job was very high quality and the people who work there are very helpful and friendly. Very happy with the service.
KPA repaired the zip on my buffalo hide holdall. The bag is unique and very special to me and they made it look as good as new and even replaced the zip with one that's better. A first rate job.
Good service repaired a couple of suits cases excellent 100% Would recommend..
KPA did a great job on repairing my wheely bag and very kindly did a quick turnaround on a temporary repair to a zip on a leather holdall. Their enthusiasm for quality in repairs matches my enthusiasm for supporting sustainable living of which repair and re-use is so important and so hard to find in the UK currently. A growing culture I hope. Thank you KPA, and see you again soon when I take in my next bag.
I needed a new main long zip replaced on my golf bag. KPA did a terrific job, very quickly and at what I considered to be an excellent price. A local business that needs to be supported-I shall use KPA again.
KPA did a fantastic job of repairing both my Longchamp (worn out at the corners) and a vintage Gucci handbag (side had split, new inner lining and I also had the strap made shorter. I had looked on line before visiting the shop and I found both their service and prices as charged very good. Have already started to recommend them to friends and family. A very happy customer!
The handle of my suitcase was completely broken by baggage handlers. I took it to KPA and the handle was replaced within a few days. Very satisfied.
I found KPA repairs on internet & travelled more than 100 miles for the repair of telescopic mono handle of split-case roller duffel. Very pleased with the amazing & swift service provided by Ajit, probably the only place you can get the bags repaired for a reasonable price ! Highly recommended.
KPA Repairs did a fantastic job replacing the broken wheel on my wife's Mulberry trolley bag. I thought the case had had it, but the new wheels are even better than the originals - Great job - thank you.
Wow, very rude on phone. Unbelievable, must have too much business. Only called to ask if they could engrave but so arrogant on phone wouldn't bother taking my items there
Replaced my suitcase wheel within the time specified and I am a happy customer. Definitely worth paying for a repair rather than chuck a whole suitcase away and spend far more on a new case.
KPA Shoe Repairs & Services is rated 4.79 based on 155 reviews