Kollect IE Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kollect IE
Read Kollect IE Reviews

About Kollect IE:

Our Key message is “We Kollect Everything”. We offer our customers the ability to book any waste item for collection and recycling, offering the widest choice – whatever, whenever and wherever waste collection is required.

Kollect provide an easy way to get rid of anything - environmentally & socially responsible waste disposal.

051-364495

info@kollect.ie

Waterford Business ParkCity Enterprise CentreCork Road, ,

I needed a bin service like Kollect as someone who is trying to be more aware of how much waste I am actually creating I now get to put out my full recycling bin when it suits me, not pay huge monthly rates for bins I am not filling & keep track of how many I do need. Kollect is saving me a lot, always answer my questions really quickly & recently moved my account to another address seamlessly. I can not recommend this excellent service enough.
Amazing customer service.
The overall service of waste collection and skip hire is fantastic. I will never go with any other company only Kollect. Well done to everyone, you make the experience a positive one.
Kollect provide a necessary and highly valued service for the community. I find that being able to check collection times and book and pay for bins online with kollect is a very modern and very accessible method of business between customer and service provider. This gives efficiency and practicality for all concerned. Also, the online chat service to access staff is ideal for problem solving or just putting the customers mind at rest. Kollect have a policy of their staff being polite and very considerate to their customers. This is a tremendous positive and marks itself as a company transforming itself correctly into a secure future. Well done kollect, long may your great service continue. Regards, Breiffni Francis Hogan, a grateful and loyal customer.
Kollect have provided nothing but excellent service.
I get text alerts of upcoming collections, reminders to put my bin out and great, friendly customer service anytime I’ve called or chatted online.

A company that genuinely cares about its customers, providing the best possible service and keeping people informed.

I love the pay as you go service and that I only pay for bins when I need them collected.
Thanks to everyone at Kollect for their excellent service.
Best company by far I ever had to deal with . No complaints from me 😊
Great service! Easy to set up. Great reminder texts.
Great consistent service
On 2 occasions in December/January when I put my bins out, they weren’t collected. I had to email and phone several times on both occasions in order to get them collected. It was very annoying.
Very good service
Constant contact to remind us of collection dates for different bins which is good for us as we are not frequent users. Kollect keep in touch if there is a delay in collection.
Kollect provides a good pay-as-you-go service. I find the prices dear enough but maybe to be expected with this type of service.
The best company I have ever dealt with, nothing is a problem for them.
Your service is brilliant. Your staff is a pleasure to deal with. The Lads on the lorry are helpful and pleasant.
I find your company courteous and good value.
I recently changed to kollect and I’m glad I did, great team all the employees are very helpful and the service they provide is top class
Yes happy with the service. Its good to pay as you go particularly suits as a one person household. Thanks for asking for feedback
Great service. Lovely staff. Highly recommend
Great service! Lovely people
I have been with Kollect since they started their business. I have always found them co operative and staff very helpful in office and garbage men. They run an efficient business always keeping customers informed.
Delighted with the service keep up the great work
Kollect IE is rated 4.77 based on 181 reviews