KO ELECTRICAL Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend KO ELECTRICAL

How would you rate KO ELECTRICAL ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Michael was highly professional when he fixed my home heating system. He came on time and did a clean job. They are recommended"
"One of the most professional companies you can work with. As a building contractor,I would always recommend their electrical experience and knowledge. Any negative comment regarding their services I believe to be untrue and it's been dealt with accordingly by the owner. If you want to have a real electrician,call KOElectrics LTD I always am happy with them. DYWHomeProjects"
"Avoid this company. We paid them to do an electrical installation at our offices. Nearly three months on and no work has been started nor has anyone from the company offered an explanation as to why. They have instead blocked contact with us and we are trying to get our money back. There are dissolved and newly incorporated companies on the company register with the names we were given (KO electrical), (Imperial Electrical Contractors). The contact address given is known to be used by scammers. Beware."
"Great company with excellent customer service. I will use them again and they are recommended"
"""Awful service, they have taken our deposit and never turned up to do the job. I have left a number of messages and emails asking for a manager to call me and know one has called back. Awful service avoid at all costs. We are now seeking legal advise to get money back."
Unfortunately in circumstances where services are cancelled, we do have a cancellation charge. Your booking was made over a month ago yet we received your deposit the day before your proposed booking date and a voicemail to cancel the work. We had followed up on your booking with prior notice and reminded that a deposit had not been received. A representative will be in touch shortly.
"I was impressed by James and his professionalism and the quality of his work experience. He was punctual and did an excellent job"
"Great customer experience and generally excellent service. They were right on time and delivered high quality service . KO Electrical is highly recommended"
"Abraham deserves more than a five star. Am really impressed with his level of professionalism. KO Electrical has surely won my heart with the job they did and I will use them again."
"Great customer service and my job was done absolutely well am happy for the service I got from KO Electrical and I recommend them"
"The service offered by KO Electrical was great and I was really excited to have used their service and I will surely use them again"
"My experience with KO Electrical was pretty smooth and fun. A friend introduced me to the company and from there on, it has been great working with this guys. Ken was one hell of an expert, that guy is talented and very professional. I can only say that if you want a reputable company that would not but a hole in your pocket for fixing electrical issues in your home or office, this is the right company. I am recommending KO Electrical."
"One of the best companies I have worked with. I booked an appointment with Fred for 9.45 am, he came right on time and did an excellent job in my office. Am really satisfied with the job done and I will come back whenever the need arises. Thanks once again."
"There are two things for which I rate companies that I used. First is their customer service and secondly their level of professionalism in delivering their services. On both occasions, KO Electrical scored 100%. Dom was exceptional and the guys were great too. I recommend this company"
"Am short of words to describe how satisfied I am with the job that Martins and the guys did in my apartment. If there is anything higher than a five star rating I think that's what they deserve. I will surely come back again and above all, i recommend KO Electrical for those that needs value for their money"
"If the rating system is more than five star, this company deserves it and even more. Their customers service is the best I have ever seen and they know exactly what they are doing. One of the best and their team of workers lead by James was exceptional am really grateful for the job they did in my home I will surely use them again. They are recommended"
"A nice company with exceptional staffs. Having Martins fix the mains of the house was one of the best jobs ever done for me. Am grateful and I recommend them"
"Very professional and knows exactly what they are doing am happy with their service and I will surely use them again if the need arises they are highly recommended"
"I had to use KO Electrical for the electrical work in my new construction and the service i got was extremely good and the price was the best i got from the companies that gave me quotes. Tom was excellent together with the boys. I recommend KO Electrical"
"Martins was cool, calm and collected he was really helpful and did an excellent job for me am really grateful to KO Electrical and I recommend them."
"I want to say a very big thank you to James and all the staffs at KO Electrical they were helpful and professional. I have never seen a company like this before. The heating system in my house has been faulty for sometime now and all the electricians I called couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. When James came he didn't only identified the problem with the heating system but also got it fixed faster than I could believe. This company is highly recommended. Thanks James"
KO ELECTRICAL is rated 4.83 based on 160 reviews