kms distributions ltd Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend kms distributions ltd
5PM
5PM

How would you rate kms distributions ltd ?

"Kms supplies me with broken furniture then proceeded to stall the refund. Their courier had the items in their possession but they still maintained that the items were not back with them and that I would not receive a refund until they were. There was no evidence of this. I feel very disappointed with amazon also who were not help at all through this."
"Bought a computer desk via eBay. Supposedly delivered to local Argos store but Argos unable to trace item. Contacted KMS who initially said that they only sell items for eBay. Later said that eBay posted items for them and therefore delivery problems are not KMS responsibility. I was told to sort out the problem myself as it was my responsibility. Case raised with eBay who gave me a full refund."
"Ordered 2 items. One arrived next day as promised but other one didn't materialise until 4 days later, after several calls to company. Contrary to other reviews, I found staff to be pleasant and friendly and willing to sort out issues relating to delivery. Unfortunately the first item arrived chipped but that's more a reflection on packaging than KMS, as they are just suppliers."
"Delivery was on time and the item was as advertised. There were 3 nuts and bolts missing, but were sent to us by return of post. Service excellent - it was great to have a telephone answered by a member of their staff quickly and efficiently. Excellent experience."
"Didn’t deliver and won’t refund in the hands of paypal . Avoid this company and also avoid their eBay store."
"I ordered a massage couch and it was absolutely knackered after 10 months. They completely refused to do anything about it, so trading standards are now dealing with it,"
"I bought a fox hunter 3 seater garden swing seat hardly used then stored in my garage got it out this summer and the material ripped really poor quality but trading standards have been informed and I am following there advise."
"I ordered through Amazon and was getting next day delivery only to get a message to say sorry that I was out when you ride to deliver my package and a card had been left through the letterbox. This is utter rubbish there was no attempted delivery and no calling card 4 people were in the house all day so who knows where you tried to deliver to? I was then given the option for another delivery day which was today a still no delivery 12 hrs after a message confirming my delivery would be day! Once again 4 people in all day. What great customer service you have. I will be reporting on to Amazon i he ole they don't use you anymore."
"Foxhunter buggy was brought broke in a matter of hours of using it, refund still not given poor costumer service as phone was put down on me not once but twice"
"If I could give them a minus rating I would. Ordered an item from them via Amazon. It arrived well packed etc, but is completely unfit for its use. I contacted them and asked to return the item. They sent me a returns label, which is fine, but expect me to pay to courier the item, which would cost approximately half its sale value. Given that the item is unusable I don't see why I should be out of pocket in returning the item to them. I sent them approximately 4 emails asking for assistance, and was completely ignored. I'm more annoyed by the fact that they won't assist me by even giving me assistance than anything else. Plently of other decent sellers out there; no need to use these ignorant people again thankfully."
"Ordered blast cabinet off their Amazon site, said free UK postage. They then cancelled the order telling me their couriers couldn't deliver to my area. Checked the couriers listed and all deliver to my area daily. Amazon told me they had cancelled the order as out of stock, yet still advertised and available. I believe they told Amazon that to comply with conditions. This is a poor excuse for a business and best to be avoided. There are plenty of reputable alternatives. DONT EVEN DESERVE ONE STAR."
"Fox hunter Polytunnel ok, but webbing straps to secure door, vents etc perished within a couple of months. So virtually unusable without modification."
"Bought Foxhunter water proof gazebo via Amazon and wish i had saved my money ! Total cost £57.90. Erected in afternoon to test for a party in couple of days and by morning it was buckled and broken. Rang KMS Direct who said i should have read the small print on item description which said not to leave erected over night ????? I said this was ridiculous and he said what do you expect from a 'Budget Gazebo' ! Cowboys selling inferior NOT fit for purpose rubbish !!"
"I PURCHASED A METAL FLAT PACK SHED WHICH BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO UNPACK IT WAS ACCIDENTALLY SET ALIGHT. OF COURSE I LOST ALL ASEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS AND THE SCREWS FOR THE JOB. I SPOKE TO A MEMBER OF STAFF WHO ASSURES ME THAT THEY ARE UNABLE TO SUPPLY ME WITH THE SCREWS 'IMPORTED FROM CHINA' NOW NEEDED TO PUT IT TOGETHER. THIS SHED COST ME £302.00 NOW ALL DOWN THE DRAIN. THERE WAS NO HELP. I AM 69YRS, OLD AND BOTH MYSELF AND WIFE ARE REGISTERED DISABLED. THEY WERE COLD AND UNSYMPATHETIC, BEWARE I WILL NEVER SPEND ANY MONEY WITH THEM AGAIN"
"Will sell you any junk and try and blame it on you for not working, do everything they can to delay you and put you off from getting your refund. Keep Well Away.."
kms distributions ltd is rated 1.67 based on 15 reviews