K&M Auto Centre Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend K&M Auto Centre Ltd

Tell us how K&M Auto Centre Ltd made you happy

"If you are looking for reliable, honest and friendly professional auto service. This is the place where you get them. Thank you and keep up the grest work."
"These guys are the best I’ve used them for years I highly recommend this garage to anyone. There standards and service are unmatched. Highly professional team who work to a very high standard"
"3 new tyres, disc pads all round, and tracking done in way less than 2 hours courteous gent in office and co workers in bays good price deffo go back highly recommend over other tyre sellers."
"K&M fitted a new tyre in no time (they were even waiting for me to turn up so they could start work on my car!). Excellent and friendly service, plus good value."
"Great service very friendly staff definitely go again and would recommend"
"Quick and efficient service. Great customer service and very polite."
"My husband has been using K&M for several years now and when my central locking failed and my door handle broke, he told me to go there. Being a well-seasoned wife, I ignored him and went to a Kia service centre / dealership first. They told me they would charge me £48 for diagnosis (although they would be kind enough to only charge me once even though there were two problems, which a) were clearly interconnected, b) I had told them what the problems were and c) one was a broken handle, which if you need £48 of labouring to diagnose is worrying on many levels) and then they couldn't fix it today since they don't keep any parts at the garage. So I got back in my car, went to K&M, and had a nice chat with Gary about the problem. They had a few cars in the diary already but he looked at how they could fit me in. Two hours later, the car was repaired on both fronts, to the incredibly tidy sum of £40. By this time there were several more people dropping off and collecting cars, all of whom seemed happy and were being treated as courteously as I was. As much as it pains me to concede it, my husband was right. K&M is a really good garage from my experience today. Thanks!"
"Excellent, friendly, fast service and above all honest. Each time I've had a problem with my car, K&M have sorted the issue within a couple of hours and with a clear explanation and best recommendation. They have helped me on numerous times from loose parts that needs tightening from my exhaust to engine diagnostics without charge unless there is an actual problem or part that needs replacing. I would most definitely recommend K&M to everyone."
"Five star service every time. Excellent customer service, honest and trustworthy. They have kept my ancient car on the road for years and I would never consider going anywhere else. Fast, efficient service and always keep me informed of the price for the work needed. The text service reminder for MOT is extremely useful. Have recommended this garage to friends and family and all impressed by Gary and the team. Many thanks."
"Fast efficient service and a good price too. I'll be going back to them. Tom"
"Been to k&m again today, got 2 new tyres fitted + full wheel alignment v/good price fast efficient service. Been using these guys for over 10 years now never a complaint, My son and daughters use them now and are very happy with them and confident they will only repair what is broken. Phil Bannerman."
K&M Auto Centre Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 71 reviews