K&M Auto Centre Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend K&M Auto Centre Ltd

How would you rate K&M Auto Centre Ltd?

Owen
Unverified Reviewer

"Dropped car off at 11am had full exhaust system supplied and fittedn within 2hrs and was on way home by 1pm. Very friendly staff, no fuss. Price quoted on phone was price paid. Would use again. Thanks"
Dave Alcorn
Verified Reviewer

3 new tyres, disc pads all round, and tracking done in way less than 2 hours courteous gent in office and co workers in bays good price deffo go back highly recommend over other tyre sellers.
Dan
Unverified Reviewer

If you are looking for reliable, honest and friendly professional auto service. This is the place where you get them.
Thank you and keep up the grest work.
Mr Hewitt
Unverified Reviewer

Had my clutch done on my volvo V40 and it was done in a day now drives like a dream, good customer service and it was cheaper than the clutch specialist, well pleased, would recommend them
David From Bulwell
Unverified Reviewer

Damaged my alloy wheel when fitting tyre ill never go back
Deborah Parkes
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic customer service received today.. what a truly nice bloke.. can't fault him .. only praise him.. well impressed... DEB Parkes is well impressed and happy... THANK YOU
Rachel
Verified Reviewer

I have used K&M for over 15 years now. Always friendly and helpful. Today my car wouldn't start. They offered to send someone round to jump start it for me. They were busy but managed to fit me in, tested the battery and fitted a new one. Would always recommend them.
Steve
Verified Reviewer

Popped in for a headlamp bulb change. It was really difficult for the engineer to access due to the car design and I had to get back to work. They kindly offered to drive me the mile or so to save me being late for work. After they had successfully done the job they rang me and a colleague nipped me down to collect my car. A nice touch - top service.
Mark
Verified Buyer

K&M fitted a new tyre in no time (they were even waiting for me to turn up so they could start work on my car!). Excellent and friendly service, plus good value.
Richard
Verified Buyer

Just had not done today top service friendly staff very good prices would well recomend also few months ago had break and front disc done nearly half the price of any were else they were fitted well and quick will recomend any body to try these guys you won't get better
Liz Testa
Verified Buyer

Great service very friendly staff definitely go again and would recommend
Dave Broker
Verified Buyer

Had been looking for new tyres for my caravan, had tried all the usual company's with no success. One phone call to K&M..... sorted.
Really impressed with the fast friendly service, I highly recommend K&M and will definitely use again.
Many thanks K&M
Sue Webb
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and polite service, I rang first thing as I had a puncture, the tyre was ordered and arrived before mid-day, I took my car in over lunchtime and was dealt with and back out again in 15 minutes. Could not have been better.
Lucy Keiller
Verified Buyer

Quick and efficient service. Great customer service and very polite.
Sarah McD
Verified Buyer

My husband has been using K&M for several years now and when my central locking failed and my door handle broke, he told me to go there. Being a well-seasoned wife, I ignored him and went to a Kia service centre / dealership first. They told me they would charge me £48 for diagnosis (although they would be kind enough to only charge me once even though there were two problems, which a) were clearly interconnected, b) I had told them what the problems were and c) one was a broken handle, which if you need £48 of labouring to diagnose is worrying on many levels) and then they couldn't fix it today since they don't keep any parts at the garage. So I got back in my car, went to K&M, and had a nice chat with Gary about the problem. They had a few cars in the diary already but he looked at how they could fit me in. Two hours later, the car was repaired on both fronts, to the incredibly tidy sum of £40. By this time there were several more people dropping off and collecting cars, all of whom seemed happy and were being treated as courteously as I was. As much as it pains me to concede it, my husband was right. K&M is a really good garage from my experience today. Thanks!
Lili Wan
Verified Buyer

Excellent, friendly, fast service and above all honest. Each time I've had a problem with my car, K&M have sorted the issue within a couple of hours and with a clear explanation and best recommendation. They have helped me on numerous times from loose parts that needs tightening from my exhaust to engine diagnostics without charge unless there is an actual problem or part that needs replacing.
I would most definitely recommend K&M to everyone.
Wendy Haines
Verified Buyer

I was stranded with a flat tyre and no money, I managed to get to the forecourt of the K&M Auto centre and within 15 mins they had changed my wheel and I was on my way.
Many thanks for helping a damsel in distress.
JMB
Verified Buyer

Five star service every time. Excellent customer service, honest and trustworthy. They have kept my ancient car on the road for years and I would never consider going anywhere else. Fast, efficient service and always keep me informed of the price for the work needed. The text service reminder for MOT is extremely useful. Have recommended this garage to friends and family and all impressed by Gary and the team. Many thanks.
Tom Bealby
Verified Buyer

Fast efficient service and a good price too. I'll be going back to them.

Tom
Mark
Verified Buyer

i have been using K&M for about five years now and have always found everyone there very nice to deal with, even though i now live on the other side of nottingham from them i still always go back for great honest service and great prices on everything they have ever done to one of my cars.

mark.