KLM UK Reviews

Flights
Travel
Flights

Tell us how KLM UK made you happy

"book online, simple and clear."
Are you KLM UK? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback KLM UK receives. Reply Free
"Good experience booking flights and checking-in."
"Bag delays. They happen. But to be lied to when I call after 24 hours to get an update is not on. Then I am told I cannot speak to a Manager. I asked why and was told managers don’t speak to customers!!!!! Awful service. Try to avoid KLM. Maybe loss of sales will help them apply focus to their customer service"
"On arrival at check in having booked my holiday 4 months in advance, I was informed they had overbooked on the flight and I was not allowed to board along with my group. I was informed the next flight had been cancelled, so they were unable to get us on a flight for 5.5 hours. We were not even offered any vouchers for drinks etc absolutley disgraceful."
"I had to change my flight and was unable to do it online. The person on the phone waived the phone charge fee for the change and was very helpful in informing me of my options. The call took ten minutes and my flight change was swiftly dealt with. Great customer service!"
KLM UK is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews