Kitchens 4 DIY Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kitchens 4 DIY

enquiry@kitchens4diy.com

Head Office17, Sapcote Trading Centre,Powke Lane,Cradley Heath.

Jo Winterburn

How do you rate the quality of the product

Our kitchen is lovely, extremely good quality for the money. Excellent advice was given in order for us to create our perfect kitchen, couldn't have wished for more.

We are from Northampton but the trip to Birmingham was most certainly worth it.

Many thanks to you all
Mr Taylor

How do rate our products on value for money
How do rate our products on value for money?
How do you rate the choice on offer
How do you rate the choice on offer?
How do you rate the quality of the product
How do you rate the quality of the product?

We had a freestanding wardrobe that was falling apart in our second bedroom. My wife would continually complain that she was unable to store her huge selection of clothes and shoes. I decided enough was enough and spoke with Gareth at the showroom. We arranged for some large fitted wardrobes with sliding doors to be installed.

They are now in place and look great. They were fitted in the morning and my wife had all of her clothes and shoes in there by the afternoon. I am convinced that the wardrobes saved my marriage. The whole process ran extremely smoothly. The fitter even vacuumed the bedroom carpet before he left. Thankyou !!
Fleur Petford

How do you rate the quality of the product

After a great deal of research we found Kitchens 4 DIY and we are extremely pleased we did. The quality of the units is excellent and really good value for money. The ordering process was very easy and the after sales service also very good. It was delivered on time without any problems and the drivers were very helpful. I have already recommended this company to friends and family who are now in the process of choosing their dream kitchen.
Adam Hart

How do you rate the quality of the product

Great experience overall and love the finished kitchen.
Chris Holland

How do you rate the quality of the product

Im extremely happy with my shacker style kitchen and would strongly recommend anyone looking for a quality kitchen on a strict budget to use Kitchens 4 DIY.

Thanks for a great service!!
Ruth Edwards

How do you rate the quality of the product

I was recommended Kitchens4DIY by a friend whose kitchen I fell in love with. They said they chose their kitchen as the quality was so much better for the price than anything they'd seen. For me however it was the choices they had. I wanted a Cashmere handleless gloss to fit in with the rest of my home decor. I adore my kitchen which can be seen on their facebook page. I have since recommended them to a friend. What I love is that each of us has a completely different kitchen but all definitely have the 'Wow' feature. Their customer service was excellent. I'd recommend them over and over again.
Paul Debney
Verified Buyer

From our initial thoughts right through to completion, everyone at Aristocraft were brilliant. Knowledgable, helpful, friendly and above all professional. I'd recommend them to everyone looking for quality work and excellent turnaround time.
Mark Ince

How do you rate the quality of the product

Very professional service. I made the trip to see their extensive showroom just to be sure of the quality of the product and I was very impressed.
Very Knowledgable, helpful staff who offered immediate response and advice to our fitter who had a few queries regarding the installation.
We weren't sure exactly what we wanted especially once we had seen the ranges on offer but the design team soon realised Our style preferences and suitably based a plan around them, This service alone made it all worth while as we would never have known how well the space in our kitchen could be used. It was radically different to the old layout but just felt it should always have been that way.
All came delivered well packaged too
All round - Top notch service, Great value and have already recommended!! Big Thanks!
Mark Carr

How do you rate the quality of the product

After much searching i eventually went with kitchens4diy after the show at the nec. I loved the inframe door and being told to fit the plinths to the outside of the frame was a masterstroke. Nobody believes me when i told them what i paid for my kitchen and i have a couple of very jealous neighbour's. Thank you for all help and advice in creating my dream kitchen. I cannot thank you enough.
Paul Debney

How do you rate the quality of the product

From our initial thoughts right through to completion, everyone at Kitchens 4 DIY were brilliant. Knowledgable, helpful, friendly and above all professional. I'd recommend them to everyone looking for quality work and excellent turnaround time.
Mark Scarbrough

How do you rate the quality of the product

After 2 previous kitchen fits which turned into a nightmare, finding Kitchens4DIY was a god-send! Uncompromising on customer focus, all dealings with these guys was a pleasure, from survey and quote through to a thorough clean up post install, nothing was left to chance and made our lives so much easier - even looked after the dog! Thanks to all who worked on our gorgeous new kitchen in a difficult old house.... I would highly recommend you, even to my nearest & dearest!

Keep up the good work!

Mark
Matt

How do you rate the quality of the product

excellent service from start to finish delivery guys where really helpful aswell brought stuff into house would recommend there kitchens to anyone really good value for money.
Kim Sainthouse

How do you rate the quality of the product

The kitchen was lovely and good quality. My only comment would be that a detailed lay out plan should be included. Trying to work out all the 100s of boxes and where they went was very difficult. The boxes should be labelled with what they were!

Although my measurements were accurate the corner cupboard did not fit alongside the fridge as planned. We couldn't get door open so spent £300 on a cupboard that was useless. Luke from the sales team was excellent and helpful, I have recommended your company to friends but did comment they needed good plans to build the kitchen.
Colin Crawley

How do you rate the quality of the product

Excellent product at a very competitive price, delivered on time, items missing from the order were addressed in a timely manner. Would definitely use again.
Domonic All

How do you rate the quality of the product

The staff were really friendly and definitely knew their product. The staff were extremely attentive to my needs and Richard and Glyn showed great attention to detail. After a long conversation with Richard, in such a short space of time, Richard really knows his product well and the comparison of what kitchens you can buy on the open market. Richard gave me an upbeatable price. I will heavily recommending their service for my business partners in near future. Outstanding stuff.
Paul Barley

How do you rate the quality of the product

Everything about the kitchen and Kitchens4DIY has been amazing and exceeded our expectations by a huge margin. The design, price and quality has been unbelievable. I fitted the kitchen myself and although there were no instructions, when something was unclear, Gareth from Kitchens4DIY gave excellent and quick support. There were absolutely no parts missing whatsoever and everything fitted perfectly. Some of our floor and tall cupboards were bespoke depths and all custom units were exactly as ordered. The quality of the carcasses was brilliant, as was glossy doors and the finished kitchen. Throughout the design to installation process, the Kitchens4DIY team were helpful throughout. My wife and I would have no hesitation recommending Kitchens4DIY, especially as their kitchens and of the highest quality and available at an amazingly low price. Paul & Tracey Barley
Peter Jenkins

How do you rate the quality of the product

We are delighted with our new kitchen. The service we received from Kitchens4 DIY prior to the installation was great. The design process was good, especially as we were able to make amendments to the layout with ease. The units and hardware were of good quality, and the company who supplied the worktop, (recommended by Kitchens4DIY) were also professional.

We have recommended Kitchens4DIY to a number of friends as we were very pleased with the service they provided.
Richard Baker

This is the 2nd time we have used
Kitchens 4 DIY due to great customer service we have received before and after having our new kitchen. They offer some great ideas when it comes to the design and really understand what you are looking to achieve. Will be using again!
Claire Bunting

How do you rate the quality of the product

Kitchen4DIY sas a great web kitchen planner and products are as good as kitchens that cost twice as much - and the service was great. When one door arrived damaged - a new one was sent out quickly. The kitchen looks stunning and gets great compliments from everyone!
Alex

How do you rate the quality of the product

Overall we had a fantastic experience with these guys. Great service from start to finish, the kitchens were delivered on time and well within our budget. We attained 4 quotations and they were the cheapest by 19% to the exact same specification to their competitors. It was abundantly clear from the initial meeting with Richard that they care about every aspect of their service.

Summary of our experience:
- Cheaper then any other company
- Great service
- Fast delivery
- robust well built kitchen and will last 25 yrs minimum.
- Design and setting out drawings were expertly drafted.
- Fitting was simple
- Integrated Appliances fitted perfectly

Overall a professional company and we would highly recommend them.
Kitchens 4 DIY is rated 4.82 based on 56 reviews