Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
I’m super impressed with this company, very reasonable pricing and super-fast delivery! Have already recommended to others and will (have) definitely use again.
Posted 21 minutes ago
Excellent products with surprisingly fast delivery. Would have no peon ems recommending Kitchen Fittings Direct. I'll be ordering again. Thanks
Very well layed out web site making it easy to find the products you need.
Really efficient delivery service.
Placed order on Monday delivered on Wedenday morning .
Fast shipping and good quality
Everything worked well, from examining the article on sizing and fitting to ordering and delivery. These are the best investment one can make in old age. We even found things at the back that have not been able to see for a long time! A real blessing, highly recommend getting these. Am installing myself, so slow going with sore knees. Delivery was sooner than expected which was great.
Ordered knobs for kitchen door .... at a fraction of the price for the ones I wanted ! Ordered easily and came promptly ... great service !
Super fast delivery as before. Thanks
Good service and quick
I am extremely pleased with the kitchen cupboard handles you recently supplied me. They were exactly as shown on your website, and are of a very good quality. I have no hesitation in recommending your company to anyone looking for kitchen fittings.
Good quality and very fast delivery
Super products , super price and delivery! Top marks
Very good quality plate pegboard. Half the price of other sellers. One little problem was it was slightly too big in width to fit a 900mm soft close drawer but I managed to trim it down to suit.
Very fast delivery and would recommend to other buyers. Thank you.
Really pleased with the service and quality. The delivery was very quick and the soft close baskets were great. I fitted them for my partner's mother and she thinks they're great.
Great service and speedy delivery I was delighted with my purchase 😃
Easy to order, quick to deliver and goods excellent quality and easy to install
Well built, first class, prompt and efficient service, delivered on time.
Quick delivery
Fantastic service, got kitchen knobs & cup handles at a much cheaper price than competitors, delivered within two days or ordering !
600mm drawer was a perfect fit for my cupboard. Found it easy to install and I am very happy. Swift delivery too!
Great website, easy to navigate and order from. Excellent quality product, easy to follow fitting instructions online. Overall very happy customers, would recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct every time.
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.78 based on 1,798 reviews