Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
Great website, excellent service and high-quality products. I've ordered multiple times from here and each time I was delighted with the handles I bought. I would highly recommend this company.
Great products as usual delivery fast and efficient
We were very happy with our kitchen sink good sink.good service.prompt deliverery. couldent be better will shop with you again.thank you .charlie.
My third time buying from Kitchen Fittings Direct, and once again, faultless. Superfast delivery of quality products at a reasonable price. Will avail of their services again when required. Highly recommended, 10/10.
Ordered sliding drawers for my kitchen cabinets they arrived promptly and were easy to fit, they are of good quality and work well and look good.
Very quick delivery. Within a week. Product bought is high quality
Purchased replacement water filter for Quicker, received on time. Josh, as always, helpful and obliging. Great service always. Keep up the good work😉
I ordered a product and I was amazed at how fast my order was processed and shipped. I received an update about delivery and it arrived as scheduled. Very impressed
Nice spice rack, fast delivery, happy with that
Simple to buy online. Not so easy to get an answer on phone. But delivery was quick
I was very pleased with the service I got and the prompt delivery of my order.
Great delivery service,well packed. Great installation information. Love the quality and fit. Thanks.
Friendly staff on the phone. My order was delivered on the promised day and time. The quality of the product is wonderful. I will buy from them again and recommend them to friends.
Perfect fit for my kitchen press doors.
Excellent product and speedy delivery.
Excellent service
Quick delivery as promised. Will use again
Top drawer
I found the sink I needed at kitchens direct at a good price also this delivered before the expected date. A great service and I will recommend this company. Thank you..
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.79 based on 2,504 reviews