Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
Very good quality but we had to take of about 1cm to fit the draw
Comms., good. Delivery, good. The wire mesh is also of good quality and standard. One complaint is that the little metal bit that helps for the soft close hits the door when its pulled out. I have had to remove it so that it doesnt hit the door.
Prompt delivery of Magic corner fittings
Not easy to fix for a 83 year old but we managed it
We ordered two, chrome plated, wire baskets with cushion close. Good quality items, well packaged. Would recommend instruction paper be re-designed to give more detail on how to fit sliders to inside panels of kitchen cupboard.
I have used kitchen fittings direct several times during the lock down and found them extremely good and very prompt. I am waiting for delivery of a kitchen sink and when that comes I will give it 5' stars as the service has been excellent
This is a great company to deal with. The price of my order was exceptional and the delivery was very speedy. I would happily use them again.
We purchased a cooker hood after looking around for a long time
We have not installed it yet
But are looking forward to it
Website was easy to navigate. Prompt delivery eventhough one item was left short but once I contacted them they sent it out immediately. I would definitely order from them again. Product was good quality and reasonably priced.
Excellent service. Ordered on Wednesday and arrived by Friday. Door knobs were of excellent quality and perfect fit, however screws were far too long. This was easily fixed as I just used old screws from wardrobes.
Love this product great fast delivery
Was delivered quicker than expected.
Ordered kitchen door knobs, nice design and reasonably priced. Few dents on a couple from delivery.
Arrived promptly. Good quality items at a very reasonable cost
Found it a positive experience. Pat was good to deal with and Mary was very helpful
Very fast delivery. Product is as described. Will recommend
Fantastic price, fantastic delivery but unfortunately had to modify slightly and remove the soft close tabs as they were catching in the doors. Will definitely order from you again. Thank you!
Very happy with the online service from Kitchen fittings direct will be using them again.
Drawer inserts arrived on time in good condition. Simple to install, and fitted perfectly. All seem good quality, no problems after a week.
Ordered three soft close wire baskets. Goods arrived quickly, and at a reasonable delivery cost, despite lockdown. Easy to fit and pretty robust. If anything the mechanism feels a bit stiff but will wait to see if it loosens a little over time. One issue I did have was whilst the runners were 'true' having been checked by three different spirit levels, all the baskets were constructed unevenly i.e. lopsided (consistently so) which meant they looked down on one side when fitted. Not too much of a problem but it did require a bit of a 'workaround'. That said, a reasonable product for a reasonable price and I will be ordering so of the normal close wire baskets soon in the hope that they are part of a better manufacturing run.
Had to modify base unit so the magic unit would fit,good job I've got a router and descent drill.
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.78 based on 1,807 reviews