Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
Product is good and as described. Does not work for us though in the place we wanted to put it. I could not find returns instructions. I took it to the post office to return anyway and the cost of postage was too high
Only gave 3* because instructions very poor. Wasted lots of time trying to figure out how to adjust width of fittings. Why don't you show how you do this on the instructions, other wise good quality goods.
Screw fixing holes did not match up to originals.
I was a little disappointed with the help I received after struggling to understand the fitting instructions of the Universal Magic Corner I purchased.
I understand there are different instructions for left and right assembly however there is a side and top assemble that confused me.
When I contacted Kitchen Fittings Direct about clarity I received the following message:

The soft copy instructions don't have top and side assemble but I would assume you follow them both as there's two sets of baskets (a side and front/"top" set).
Beyond that, I would recommend seeking the help of a professional as these corner units are intended to be fitted by experienced fitters.

If I had been made aware the Magic Corner need to be fitted by professional experienced fitters I would have given more thought to the purchase.
When I first questioned the assembly I did ask if they could recommend a fitter I was informed:

As for a fitter, I wouldn't be able to recommend one I'm afraid - we don't handle any fitting of items - only retail.

Not very helpful I am sure you will agree.
Did not “close quietly”..... lid would slam shut
Service and delivery times were excellent, but unfortunately what I ordered wasnt suitable or what I expected it to be. Maybe better pictures/clearer explanations for the lay non professional buyers. Otherwise, a terrific website
I ordered Qty. 15 press handles of the same part number. However when the order was delivered one of the handles was not the correct size. I will need to get it replaced. The incorrect size was 160mm instead of 130mm.
Regards. Joseph Kehoe.
Buying and Delivery was quick and efficient
Basket easy enough to fit (by husband) but is a little stiff and jolty opening, hopefully over time that will wear in and loosen slightly.
One basket had been welded in a bent position but as it’s at the back and doesn’t affect usage I decided to keep it
Haven't even received the baskets yet, it's taking ages !
Although the wooden parts were well made, I was disappointed with the baskets as they were not equally proportioned. Instead of being of equal in length each side one was shorter than the other so when inserted they were all sloping one way. Not particularly happy especially at the price I paid for them,
Good range of fittings at decent prices, quickly delivered. However, some wire basket drawers for 60cm units with 18mm carcase weren't formed accurately -- 5mm too wide to fit comfortably -- and I had to squeeze them with sash cramps to get them to fit. An extra 3mm lateral adjustment in the slide runners would be useful. Holes in the runners didn't line up with predrilled holes in carcase. The fitting instructions were vague, no measurements given.
You need to make sure the peg fit probably
I had to sandpaper them down they were a very tight fit as I have arthritis in my hands
Handles were perfect , pull out wicker baskets were pretty poor quality .
The 4x 800mm Pot Drawers & the 500mm Drawer arrived & installed perfectly.

However the 2 800mm Drawers arrived damaged (one worse than the other) & a different brand. It didn't impact installation but it's infuriating.
Well I love your products and prices are very keen.. The lads on the phone are very helpful and friendly and know their stuff. Fault is admin. Phone nbr or ercode goes missing
I am very pleased with the general quality of these fittings however, I’ve had to grind down the metal ‘tag’, on the side where the cupboard door hangs,(the tag that catches the soft close mechanism) as it caught the edge of the door. I have used these in good quality 400mm cupboards but whilst there is plenty of adjustment to make the fittings fit slightly wider, there is no adjustment the other way. They are a very tight fit and thus the need to grind down the door side tag. Over all I feel happy with my purchase but wish I hadn’t had to make any modifications.
Delivered on time on 25th April, product is as described and solid but our kitchen fitting was delayed and when we went to fit the baskets this weekend (11th/12th April), we realised the fitters had had to reduce the depth of the cupboard they were to go in and as a consequence, the baskets would not fit. I checked the website for return procedure yesterday and found there was a 14 day return policy. My husband rang today, 13th May, to see if there was any leeway as it was now 18 days but the answer was ‘No’ and a suggestion that we should sell them on privately if we could not use them! I understand this is their right, but when most companies have a 30 day policy, 14 days is quite tight. Be sure that you are aware of this short window for return!!!!
The poor delivery guy was given only my name and village. No house, post code or telephone number appeared on the address label (even though I provided all these when ordering). He only found our house by asking at the post office. Well done him!
the sink had to be drilled for taps. You should make it clear how hard the surface actually is. My plumber used 2 hole drills and a lot of strength to drill it. Nice looking but no plumber will want to come back
Hi, I'm reserving judgement. Still haven't received my order Ref: 2019-02-15 14:06:28 KFD00066831 after two weeks. No update on order delay either.
Best regards, Pat