Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
The fittings I got (hinges) for a toilet seat came with no instructions, no screws with the hinges & they didn’t fit in any case, so was a total waste of time
Item never arrived,had to have a refund,which they did do promptly when asked,that is why I gave 2 stars
Still waiting for our order!
Surprised that I haven't received order yet?
Product has not arrived
Budget is reasonable but the quality of the wired basket drawers are below the desired standard. My main frustration is the sliding mechanism is not smooth and the soft-close function is not really evident.
Kitchen baskets arrived on time, but unfortunately all of them were damaged. It is the way they had been packed with the cable tie associated with heavy runners - see the damage in the photo below. We have fitted them - rather than return them - because I wanted the kitchen clear. I need another basket, can you send one so that it will not be damaged.
The baskets and runners were too wide. As a result, I had to take the runners to a carpentry workshop to remove 6 mm each side - an inconvenience and an expense.
The baskets are a decent quality, however the clips that were supplied to fix them to the door for pulling the baskets out were not. The style of the basket means that the end does not sit fully flush with the door and so you attach the baskets with four flimsy catches (rather than eight which would be more sturdy). Only been fitted a couple of weeks and already concerned how long they are going to last.
Wrong size item delivered
Delivery was quick, though I paid extra for an afternoon slot and they came in the morning when I wasn't there. But I didn't get a refund or apology. The product installation instructions were unreadable and almost useless, making installation very difficult and time consuming. I would hesitate next time using them.
great service on web site and product details.
however did not get a notification that parcel was on the way.
when it arrived it was poorly packed. was worried as if item would be damaged. so far it all looks good however have not fitted yet.
Item ordered was advertised as having screws included. They did not come with the order. Therefore disappointed with my order.
Poor quality, spent a few hours replacing the deck mixer only to find once installed there was a very small hole at the base of the neck of the tap which causes constant water egress, had to seal hole with silicone, only reason warranty was not exercised was the efforts to install and the decision to leave as is, reasonably good delivery gave the second star
The Web site falsely claims the sink i purchased is made from 0.8mm gauge material, it's actually an interior hub gauge 0.6mm drainer & even thinner 0.44mm plus the visible join between the bowl and sink is poorly finished, fettling marks show & unpolished. Delivery was excellent
Kind regards David
Hi i order a package and i never recieved that . .
Hi Janis

Online tracking says this was delivered next day after order was made:

Please contact us directly via email below to get this clarified:

sales@kitchenfittingsdirect.com
What a find! As a joiner, often making bespoke kitchens/ utility's for my clients, I'm always buying pullouts, drawer runners etc. Kitchen fittings direct have everything I need in one place, fantastic quality, as good as Hafele, Hettich etc. Prompt delivery, unbelievable prices, very happy. Will be my 'go to' for these type of components.
Basket came with botched repair on one corner.
The quality was good. But packers were not very vigilant as although door knobs came in individual cartons fixing screws were missing. They were parceled together in a bigger box so could not have fallen out. Ordered on a Wednesday received following Monday and does say delivery 1-2 working days. I would have expected delivery on Friday.
The kitchen baskets were supposed to be for a 60cm gap but were 5 or 6 cm too small and required spacers both sides. Since the product did not come with spacers these had to be constructed by ourselves. I then had to make slats both sides to hide the spacers to make the job look neat.This all took several hours. The baskets themselves were ok but rather flimsily built. I would not have bought them had I seen them first. Not recommended.
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.78 based on 2,284 reviews