Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
Items ordered are out of stock hence unable to give an opinion however no date items are expected in stock has been given.
great service on web site and product details.
however did not get a notification that parcel was on the way.
when it arrived it was poorly packed. was worried as if item would be damaged. so far it all looks good however have not fitted yet.
Item ordered was advertised as having screws included. They did not come with the order. Therefore disappointed with my order.
Poor quality, spent a few hours replacing the deck mixer only to find once installed there was a very small hole at the base of the neck of the tap which causes constant water egress, had to seal hole with silicone, only reason warranty was not exercised was the efforts to install and the decision to leave as is, reasonably good delivery gave the second star
The Web site falsely claims the sink i purchased is made from 0.8mm gauge material, it's actually an interior hub gauge 0.6mm drainer & even thinner 0.44mm plus the visible join between the bowl and sink is poorly finished, fettling marks show & unpolished. Delivery was excellent
Kind regards David
Hi i order a package and i never recieved that . .
Hi Janis

Online tracking says this was delivered next day after order was made:

Please contact us directly via email below to get this clarified:

sales@kitchenfittingsdirect.com
What a find! As a joiner, often making bespoke kitchens/ utility's for my clients, I'm always buying pullouts, drawer runners etc. Kitchen fittings direct have everything I need in one place, fantastic quality, as good as Hafele, Hettich etc. Prompt delivery, unbelievable prices, very happy. Will be my 'go to' for these type of components.
Basket came with botched repair on one corner.
The quality was good. But packers were not very vigilant as although door knobs came in individual cartons fixing screws were missing. They were parceled together in a bigger box so could not have fallen out. Ordered on a Wednesday received following Monday and does say delivery 1-2 working days. I would have expected delivery on Friday.
The kitchen baskets were supposed to be for a 60cm gap but were 5 or 6 cm too small and required spacers both sides. Since the product did not come with spacers these had to be constructed by ourselves. I then had to make slats both sides to hide the spacers to make the job look neat.This all took several hours. The baskets themselves were ok but rather flimsily built. I would not have bought them had I seen them first. Not recommended.
Had to pay shipping for 2 packages on one order. Promised next working day delivery. One package arrived 2 days later the other 5 days later. Phoned customer support was told I’d have to e mail for support ?? Sent e mail with web shop ref KFD000109048 Got no reply. Fittings I ordered were good but customer service and communication is shocking. Shane.
baskets not great quality irregular shaped and the baskets and runners don't fit in a standard 600 unit they had to be planed down
I thought the service was great considering I made a very small purchase. Had an issue with the product, though, so used the website contact page to ask for help - no reply! Sad!
The kitchen baskets did not fit within the 500mm runners and had to be altered to fit.
i would not use this company again. they are based in dublin so return prices on postage is very expensive.
Item arrived quickly but too deep for the drawer so doesn’t fit. My kitchen is a standard size and other appliances and extra baskets I have purchased online have fitted fine.
we haven´t received our purchase yet.
Having ordered the wrong size of draws be mistake, I emailed twice to ask about the chance of exchanging them, I am still waiting nearly 2 weeks later 😞
One of the handles fell apart when unpackaged and no screws supplied to fix them with
Dear Customer

Really sorry to hear about a faulty handle within your order. As per our returns policy we will send out a replacement ASAP. First, could you please kindly send us a picture showing the fault at sales@kitchenfittingsdirect.com

I hope the rest of the handles were to your satisfaction.

Best wishes and hope to hear from you sonn.

The Kitchen Fittings Direct Team
Rather disappointed that all baskets were a different height. Set up spacing for runners and fitted them to find that baskets wouldn't fit ( must have used smaller basket for pattern) and had to alter all runners again!!
Colour of baskets is different also.
Considered contacting you at the time but just couldn't do with the pain of returning them etc so made them fit.
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.78 based on 1,813 reviews