Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
I bought a clear water tap and its now leaking from the handle after barely any use. Where do I go from here?
Only received 2 out of 3 boxes ordered sent an email to chase it up nearly 2 weeks later still no help, only time I get an update is if I chase still waiting, very disappointed will not be using this company again
No contact .? No delivery ?
Cants review
Still awaiting delivery after 2 weeks.
Terrible experience. First sink arrived in pieces (see photo). Number of delays with delivery of replacement and when it finally arrived it was the wrong one! Right-hand drain instead of left!! So my kitchen remains unfinished and upside down for the last couple of weeks. Hopefully they offer a suitable response Monday morning
Website confusing, so that I ended up ordering the wrong item.

Inflexible returns policy, so I'm stuck with an item I don't want and can't get a refund.
Immediately after placing the order I received an email stating that the factory and delivery was indefinitely temporarily suspended, and that I would be informed when my order could be processed. ThereforeI tried to cancel the order. On three occasions. Requests ignored. After 5 days got one email in reply, stating that I should have received the goods. Further emails ignored.
Goods received a week later and post marked later than the email telling me that I should have received parcel.
Very annoyed with the sloppy service. Not replying to customers is inexcusable, even at the present time.
Can't be bothered to return the unwanted goods, as I doubt very much that I'll get a refund.
Hi

Can you please clarify this review is for kitchenfittingsdirect.com?

Our records show no email correspondence with you other than order confirmation email you received for placing order. Furthermore, our records show you received your goods within 2 working days of dispatch?

Kind regards

Kitchen Fittings Direct
Great service despite current COVID situation
we got kitchen tap with wrong pipes and mixer ,cant connect ,we just spend money for nothing
Can’t really blame kitchen fittings but did not receive thanks to dpd, I’m now able to collect from 25 miles away!!!
Non of the attachments were included with the drawers so pretty unhelpful.
Purchased a couple of spice racks which turned out not to be fit for purpose. Once full with a normal spice jar you can't get them out without a real fiddle as the next tier is too close and the jars can't turn sideways if they have jars aligned next to them. It has cost me a significant amount to return as this company are in Dublin. I'm hoping they will be reimbursing me for postage costs otherwise I will not be happy. Why would you invent a storage system and put it on the market to sell without actually testing if it works in practice. Really disappointed but fingers crossed they come up with a great customer services attitude, which at the end of the day is what it's all about.
An absolute disgrace of customer service, started off been given the wrong product, then lied through there teeth about being delivered by a courier. Would never use these guys again for anything.
quick delivery, good product
I ordered a length of steel tubing to make a rail and some fixings. Only needed 30cm but had to buy 2m as that’s the length it comes in. Fixings very confusing description-read over and over again and ordered one set, to find I only get one end and I wanted two. Could not have worked that out from the blurb. Finally, totally shocked by extortionate postage cost but as live far from shops selling this sort of thing felt I had no choice.
All in all total waste of money/paid £15 for waste of tuning and not enough fixings.
Two of the shelves ordered were customer returns. Not in original packaging and one was bent out of shape. Very poor
Wrong parts were sent with sink, square overflow and round parts sent and no adapter. Only way to get this rectified is customer has to prove wrong part is sent by sending a picture. Even though i dont know what this proves as anyone can remove parts and take picture. However it still diffcult as my phone camera is not working, this is just hassel and does not do much for creditable of the company. Based on this i would not use this company again or recommend it.
As im still left with a sink that i cannot use.
It's been ten days. It's meant to be three. At most. It's just a bin. It hasn't arrived and they dont reply to emails. I want my money back and my time back
Sorry you did not fulfill the order and I received a email
Saying when they are done they are done.
Does not encourage confidence in the Company when you are not offered an alternative or told when the items will be back in stock.
Courteous no!
Possibly one of the worst customer experiences I have ever had. The item sent was poorly packaged and unusable. I can forgive mistakes so I called up and ordered another. It did not arrive on the scheduled time. This was right before Christmas and was starting to affect the timings of things. Post gets delayed, again I can forgive this. What I find appealing is what happened next. I rung up to find out what had happened to my package on the morning of the 20th of December it being several days after the delivery date and was told they would call me back in 5 minutes. After an hour no one had called so I called again. I was again told I would be called back in 5 minutes. No one called. I called again just after noon and was greeted with an answer phone message stating the firm was now on holiday and I would get no response until the 2nd of January. It was very clear that no one had any intention of calling me back on either occasion as they were engaged in office frivolities. Why pick up the phone at all. Set the message saying you are closed on the the evening of the 19th. Don't treat people like that. Terrible.
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.78 based on 1,813 reviews