Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
Really great service. Received samples next day and the order went through within a day too. Good product range and fair pricing. Perfect for the job! Thank you.
The fittings arrived promptly the next day. Thanks very much.
Always a good service. Easy to navigate website. Great selection. Prompt delivery service.
Highly Recommend.
Yes thank you it was delivered in the time i was told and it was easy to fit and was of good quality
I purchased these drawers for both my kitchen cabinets and for cupboards under the stairs. They are very easy to install and made of strong material so wont break easily. I highly recommend this product
Good service despite issues with Brexit forced custom delays. Customer Services fast to respond. Good quality kit as expected. Recommend
Quick delivery and product exactly as described
The fittings I got (hinges) for a toilet seat came with no instructions, no screws with the hinges & they didn’t fit in any case, so was a total waste of time
Fitting was easy and racks are very strong. Great for organisation of items in the kitchen. We liked the first pair so much we ordered and 2 pairs.
Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 21st February 2021 Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 21st February 2021 Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 21st February 2021 Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 21st February 2021
I ordered spice racks for my kitchen. They were very reasonably priced, delivery was was fast and they were easy to fit. I’ll definitely order again.
Good value, excellent delivery service. Great Irish business, will use again
Hadn't heard of KFD before, but found them online. Good products. Good customer service. Products arrived very quickly and no complaints. I will use this company again.
Excellent product, excellent service.
Delighted with the products I ordered and they arrived in 2 days. 10/10!
Quick delivery and fitted perfectly on my bathroom cabinets
Good service
I ordered under counter bins and they were delivered in 3 days which was excellent service
The website was so easy to use and the delivery was bang on time will defo be using your company again
Absolutely delighted with the product I bought and with the very prompt delivery. Thank you Kitchen Fittings Direct.
Annie O’Rourke
Was delighted to find product at Kitchen Fittings Direct and less than half the price quoted on competitor site and with free delivery. Sourced product through other site - which was three times the price plus delivery, customs and Brexit delays. Kitchen fittings Direct order was delivered in good order within 48 hours so very happy. Product fitted perfectly.
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.78 based on 2,284 reviews