Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
We ordered two, chrome plated, wire baskets with cushion close. Good quality items, well packaged. Would recommend instruction paper be re-designed to give more detail on how to fit sliders to inside panels of kitchen cupboard.
Great service will use it again
Very quick professional service
Products came very quickly and were a perfect fit..
Totally changes my cuboards
Dear Kitchen fittings Direct,
All fitted and working well, very pleased with the excellent service you have provided, well done.😊😊😊
Regards
Tony
Perfect. Just what we wanted and not too difficult to fit. Will be ordering for other cupboards when ready to fit them. Thanks.
Super quick delivery, very convenient - will be buying more. Fitting could probably made easier with more instructions (couldn't screw the screws in without drilling a hole first), but still well worth it!
I have used kitchen fittings direct several times during the lock down and found them extremely good and very prompt. I am waiting for delivery of a kitchen sink and when that comes I will give it 5' stars as the service has been excellent
Great service. Delivery was very fast and delighted with the product.
Brilliant product, just what we needed. Good quality and works well.
Bought door knobs for a console table, they were perfect, great service with quick delivery, highly recommend
Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 5th July 2020
Great product bought two peg boards for deap kitchen drawers, was very impressed by them, so bought two more. Would highly recommend this company
Speedy service and pull out racks good fit and excellent value for money.
Pull down wardrobe rail ordered. Turned up quickly and works fine.
Thankyou
Quick and efficient delivery. Excellent price for quality product (kitchen tap). Thanks.
I needed a corner unit for my kitchen. Saw this one and it was a good price. Ordered it, and it arrived within 2 days.. Fantastic!. My son fitted it (with slight difficulty as instructions weren't too clear), but I'm delighted with it. Its strong, robust and works smoothly, like a dream. Very satisfied.
The item ordered arrived quicker than expected as it had been out of stock. An email query I made was answered within hours. Would definitely use Kitchen Fittings Direct again.
excellent service. Good quality materials
Only received 2 out of 3 boxes ordered sent an email to chase it up nearly 2 weeks later still no help, only time I get an update is if I chase still waiting, very disappointed will not be using this company again
Very happy with the product I bought the service was excellent
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.78 based on 1,797 reviews