Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
Good variety and quick service.
Fitted perfectly in And free postage
Bought an counter sunk sink arrived very quickly and a perfect fit thanks
I am very pleased with my new bedroom upgrade and the knobs I got are fabulous from kitchen fittings direct..
Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 18th May 2021
Ordered my kitchen sink from this company..had it in 3 days.I was very satisfied with the customer service and more importantly my sink.
I haven’t fitted most of the ironmongery, bins etc yet but it looks and feels solid and well made. Deliver and packaging were good, on one large, shrink wrapped, pallet.I will review further when I get all the kitchen fitted hence 4 stars for now. I only knew the delivery was arriving when the courier texted me. Luckily I was there. Perhaps better advance notice would be helpful.
Very happy with the bin we ordered it was exactly what we wanted
Buying and transaction was quick and easy. For exactly what I was looking for and at a great price. Delivery was quick. Very happy.
I recently purchased 2 x 50mt rolls of iron on edging, for a great price with speedy delivery and of the highest quality. All round 5* products and service.
All very slick n quick service followed by delivery... n love my new belfast sink, excellent product at good value, thank you
I need to return a double sink as it’s unsuitable to install under worktop When I click into ‘Returns’ I am directed to ‘track my order’ But I need to return an item. Please note my request and respond
Very happy with the product, would recommend.
Perfect fit cup handles used them in an upcycling project
Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Excellent service quality and value..
My door knobs arrived very promptly next day. I also needed a large quantity which I could only find with kitchen fittings direct. Great service. I would shop with them again
Best thing I bought for my kitchen, delivery is brilliant, so fast. Thank you
Very quick delivery. Sink perfect and the mixer tap excellant. Good quality. Well recommend to use the site
Great online service and very helpful
Purchased spice racks for inside cupboard door, very happy with my order, good quality and fast delivery, delighted with more room on my countertop, highly recommend.
Good company to deal with. reasonal prices and fast delivery, will do business again
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.78 based on 2,432 reviews