Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
Excellent service no need to change or improve. Neil Meade
Kitchen fittings direct a very creditable customer service performance by a very competent company.
I needed some replacement hinges for my toilet and this was one of few places that supplied the ones I needed. They were delivered promptly and fit perfectly, thank you.
I rang for a ceramic sink in a hurry on Monday evening it was delivered Tuesday morning !! Delivery less than 24 hours !!! Fantastic customer service !! And products ! Thanks for all your help! Delighted with product!
Bought kitchen cabinet handles on kitchen fittings direct. They are of excellent quality and look super. Delivery was fast also
Very good product. Easy to fit! I have already recommended your products to my friends and family!!!
Amazing value for money, swift delivery, defo buy from them again.
Very efficient service items delivered within 2 days of order and very good price
KFD provide a great service to trades men and women and small to medium businesses within the industry.
I find their products very reasonably priced, which enables me to add a small handling fee and yet still give good value to my customers which helps me stay competitive.
KFD also provide a very efficient carriage service, so I know that the goods will arrive in good time.
Great service, product excellent, exactly as website. Great value. Definitely recommend. Gill
Interesting that some of the parts sold don't seem to be available in UK and I had to use a company in Dublin. That said the service and delivery were amazing. I think UK companies could learn a lot.

The products are very good quality. My fitter now has the web address.

Thank you guys. Great ecperience.
I bought a clear water tap and its now leaking from the handle after barely any use. Where do I go from here?
Great service .goods arrived very promptly
Delighted with the kitchen baskets I got recently they were perfect fit highly recommended brilliant service and fast delivery
All perfect and fast delivery. Thanks.
We ordered two, chrome plated, wire baskets with cushion close. Good quality items, well packaged. Would recommend instruction paper be re-designed to give more detail on how to fit sliders to inside panels of kitchen cupboard.
Great service will use it again
Very quick professional service
Products came very quickly and were a perfect fit..
Totally changes my cuboards
Dear Kitchen fittings Direct,
All fitted and working well, very pleased with the excellent service you have provided, well done.😊😊😊
Regards