Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
Bought ceramic sink omg so so nice... Would recommend a the sink and two kitchen fittings direct had sink next day after ordering... Great service..
Very speedy delivery, and an excellent product - we ordered the soft close wire baskets to alter a cupboard in the kitchen, and it is transformed! Will definitely use this company again
Very prompt. Did exactly as advertised. 2 day delivery. Would highly recommend them.
Very easy to find what I was looking for, excellent service. Thank you.
Good very fast service
excellent product, very fast service
Great quality and fit perfectly. Really pleased
the baskets were delivered on time and were easy to fit. Makes cooking so much easier now I can get to the spices at the "back" of the unit.
Purchased an Inoxa kidney corner unit for a right-hand 450 mm application. Product quality is excellent and installation was extremely simple, thanks in part to the drilling template provided with in the box. Would highly recommend this product. Just waiting for the one suitable for my 500 mm application to become available now.
Great product as described on their website. Quickly despatched and arrived before expected.
Well worth the price
Good price and quality product.
Delighted with my sink . Arrived so quick . Happy customer and great price 😀
Brilliant service, good quality , cheap on price and very quick on delivery
Excellent service. Great prices. Very happy with my recent purchase. Fast delivery.
Happy Christmas kitchen Fittings Direct. I will be using your service again in the future.
Ordered a kitchen sink waste disposal unit. I am very impressed with the quality and price of it. Also the delivery took only 2 days and was free.
Very pleased with my ceramic sink and mixer tap great value too it looks fabulous
Very happy
After being unsure about what size I needed I got a response back which told me not only what size but also made a note about hinges on my doors which I may need to change . Sure enough that was necessary and I duly ordered the drawers.

Perfect fit , easy to install and work perfectly ..so good in fact I ordered more after the first lot.

Solid build ..quality fittings ..
Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 8th December 2020 Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Had dealings with KFD recently and very happy with the service both online and by phone and the products of course are top class. I'm a DIY user and will not hesitate to use their services again when the need arises.
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.79 based on 2,191 reviews