Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
Excellent & a pleasure to deal with
Fast delivery. Products as expected and good quality
Ironmongery was perfect but the soft close cabinet hinges were of very poor quality.
Good strong quality product. I would Buy again and recommend this company to others
Very fast delivery. Product as described.
Superb service. My order arrived in super quick time. Extremely happy with my purchase.
Quick delivery. Lovely tap.
We ordered metal baskets to make a dark and low cupboard more accessible. Good products and website information on ordering the correct size was very helpful. Delivery was delayed due to customs issues in Ireland so it took longer than the advertised 5 - 6 days.
I purchased an insert for a cutlery drawer. It fitted perfectly and was exactly what I was looking for.
Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 14th February 2021
Top quality materials at a fraction of the price you would pay at any hardware, would 100% recommend and will definitely be buying here again
Excellent service, great quality product for the price and super fast delivery. Extremely pleased and will certainly use kitchenfittings again.
all i can say is brilliant service, very good will be using again, thanks
Quality built, easy to install, would buy again
Very good product and delivery was prompt.
Fast efficient and great to do business with ..il certainly be using them again
This is my second purchase of the soft close wire drawers. Was very pleased with the first set so purchased more.
They are easy to install with all the fixings provided. They are a robust design & I think they would take quite a battering without failing.
Delivery was a bit slow, about 8 working days since they come from the Irish Republic but that is not the fault of Kitchen Fittings Direct, in fairness to them they did warn that it may take longer because of the current border situation.
Ordered from ye recently great service , great product and arrived the next day .Its good to support Irish companies
Fast and efficient delivery
I ordered some kitchen door brackets and after 2 weeks I had not received these and then I was asked for this review. I then checked to see when the product was going to be delivered and although I was given a refund, I have not been informed as to why my order has been cancelled. Although these were in stock, I was informed, do delivery.
very good service