Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
Excellent product,we couldn’t be happier
I had never heard of you. I googled kitchen sinks and your site was one of the first to appear. I was very surprised at your range of products and am delighted with the sink I purchased. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to others and will be a regular visitor to your site. Thank you for everything.
Kitchen Fittings Direct were very fast and efficient with my order. The items were at my house within a few days. Thank you.
I've used this company twice in the past year and found them to be very helpful. I went in store to view some items and ask for advice. Then I ordered online on two separate occasions. Speedy delivery and great service each time.
Great service, quick delivery and good price...
Super fast delivery and items of good quality.
Fast and reliable service. Very happy with the product, this site has a great selection.
Comms., good. Delivery, good. The wire mesh is also of good quality and standard. One complaint is that the little metal bit that helps for the soft close hits the door when its pulled out. I have had to remove it so that it doesnt hit the door.
Excellent quality, speedy delivery. Just what I wanted
The product & quality are excellent. I have recommended your company to all of my friends 😊
Bought 3 wire baskets, but yet to fit, but must admit they are quality made.. But also purchased a 3/4 carousel solid base, which is fitted & nicely made & was quite easy to do,. Would recommend,. So far, got a very happy wife..
The appliance was perfect for my kitchen. It arrived promptly and was keenly priced. Excellent service!
Arrived quicker than expected (as out of stock when ordered). Great quality and are now nicely installed in my kitchen cupboards. Reasonably easy to install.
Very good delivery
I ordered a magic corner from kitchens direct it arrived within two days was easy to fit and works like magic!! absolutely brilliant would highly recommend.
Product was great quality for the price and arrived quicker than I expected. Would buy from them again.
Excellent service! Super quality & quick delivery
Excellent service and delivery. Great quality products and prices. Highly recommended
Items ordered are out of stock hence unable to give an opinion however no date items are expected in stock has been given.
Absolutely delighted with the Tutti chrome kitchen taps and
the speedy delivery