Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kitchen Fittings Direct
Read Kitchen Fittings Direct Reviews
Really efficient service
Ordered a kitchen sink last Saturday and it was delivered on Monday morning. Very happy with it.
Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 4th July 2021
Great product, website was helpful in helping me know which size I needed. Ordered online on Sunday arrived on Tuesday. The chrome baskets are very sterdy and came with all the fittings, only negative is the instructions weren't very clear but a quick Google sorted that. Took me over 2 hours to install the 3 baskets, but mostly that was measuring up right and double checking alignments etc. I could have used a second person at times but 1 person will get it done. I'm not in the trade and have no experience but with patience and time it's not that hard. They look good and are brilliant, no more rooting in the back of cupboards plus I can store a lot more.
Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 4th July 2021
Excellent service
Prompt delivery
Excellent service!!
Easy, user friendly website. Very reasonable prices. Found exactly the sink we wanted. Prompt delivery, well packaged and protected as it was ceramic, no damage whatsoever on arrival. Excellent service. Can't fault them in any way.
Seriously quick delivery, great products. Thank you
Delivery timeframe was good but disappointed that I had to send a further €40 on suitable waste piping for my sink
Highly recommended. So straight forward. I ordered and my items arrived bang on time.
Item did not fit what I wanted it for. But staff were very helpful and delivery was very fast. Will use them again if the need arises.
Very prompt service👍
Never had a problem great company
Lovely handles for kitchen units. Good prices and really quick delivery. More than happy
Purchased around lunch time. Arrived the next day. Packaged well. Fit perfectly. Fantastic service
Needed a replacement waste kit for kitchen sink. I would be waiting months for a plumber. Ordered the exact same kit from kitchen fittings,delivered in few days, fitted myself. Job done. Saved about €100. Happy days.
Delivery was very fast and the quality of the product is excellent. I was able to fit it into the press very easily.
Really happy with my press knobs i ordered good quality they look great on. fast delivery as well overall really pleased would definitely recommend
Very happy and lovely handles.
Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 16th June 2021 Kitchen Fittings Direct 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Super quick delivery, exactly what we wanted and more than half the price of what we were quoted from somewhere else. Very happy with our purchase. Definitely will be ordering from here for anything else we need for the house!
Kitchen Fittings Direct is rated 4.78 based on 2,432 reviews