Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

Read Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

Tell us how Kitchen Design Centre made you happy
Kitchen Design Centre 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Michelle
Fantastic service from conception through to design,installation and aftercare . Only glitch was supply of appliance but that was more down to manufacturer than KDC .
Great kitchen thankyou
We had our new kitchen fitted in January 2018, and could not have been happier with the whole process from start to finish........Our designer John Crosby from the Manchester showroom was so friendly and his finished design was so more than we could have imagined. We had a brilliant team of fitters led by Kieran, who went above and beyond their requirements in order to give us the best possible service. We would highly recommend KDC.
We purchased a new German built kitchen from Kitchen Design Centre in Manchester about 5 years ago and have been extremely pleased with it. Everything from the ordering to the fitting was first class. We purchased a Blanco Silgranit double bowl sink with the kitchen units and unfortunately this had to be replaced. Kitchen Design Centre replaced this sink for us without any hesitation. We would be very happy to recommend this company.
When my wife and I decided it was time to upgrade our kitchen like many people I guess we really didn't know where to start . We had an idea of what we thought we wanted but no real idea of who we could get to bring our ideas to life . We visited many kitchen showrooms , but it was really only when we met Paul Harrington from the Kitchen Design Centre in Manchester that we knew we had met the person who really understood what we were trying to achieve . Paul drew up a set of plans and was very patient as we asked him to try different things in different styles and colours . We finally agreed on a fantastic design which really was much more than we could have hoped to achieve and this would not have been possible without Pauls skill and knowledge . We were having an extension built at the same time and I thought it was great that Paul took the time to come out and liaise directly with our builder to ensure that all parties were happy and he could answer all the questions raised by our builder reference electric points and the underfloor extractor pipework etc . This gave us all a great deal of confidence . Our kitchen fitter Dan was also great and very professional , he was very particular and his attention to detail was incredible . Once completed the aftersales service has been great and any minor issue has been dealt with immediately and with no fuss . We have since had some additional bespoke kitchen furniture made which seamlessly matches our kitchen again all sorted out by Paul . I think its fair to say that we are very happy customers and would definitely recommend both this company and in particular Paul to anyone who is looking for a new kitchen
All completed to our satisfaction. We are very happy with the whole concept.
Exceptional service throughout the design and installation service and their after-sales is first class too. Our kitchen looks amazing thanks to the great designer Paul - he's been there years and his experience in translating our ideas into reality was very good indeed.
We purchased our kitchen from Kitchen Design a few years ago. The whole process from conception to completion was carried out in a timely, professional manner. Craig was the fitter and he was fantastic and his attention to detail and accuracy was second to none. We have recently bought furniture for a TV area in a new build and the finish and quality of work has been excellent resulting in a very comfortable and contempory space; we love both areas of our home. Thank you to Simon and his team, they are a credit to the company.
Very happy with our kitchen from Simon and the team at Barrowford (then Colne). It's been 2½ years since it was fitted and it still looks brand new. The whole process was simple and straightforward from design to installation. There are cheaper alternatives out there but the quality isn't comparable. Would definitely recommend the team at Barrowford for a fantastic new kitchen ****
Really pleased with our new kitchen designed by Will Hustler from the Brownhill showroom. It was professionally executed from the design and planning to the fitting and finishing. Dan and Reece did a brilliant job fitting the units, it looks great and works well. Thank you.
After visiting a couple of well known high street kitchen stores and being very dissapointed with their customer attitude and professionalism, it was a breath of fresh air to deal with the Kitchen Design Center. From start to finish it was a pleasure to work with Roger Astin, the designer of our kitchen. The installed kitchen looks fantastic after the fitter who took a good deal of pride in his job worked to provide a really top class finish. I would definitely recommend the Kitchen Design Center to my friends
I am delighted with my new kitchen. The service received from the staff at Kitchen Design Centre Barrowford was excellent. Simon planned and designed our new kitchen with a layout that works so well. Lucy was also very friendly and helpful. We did shop around before we finally decided to purchase a kitchen from kitchen design centre but I am so glad that we chose them as the quality, design, execution of the installation and the final result was so worth it. I cannot praise Craig enough for his high quality workmanship, attention to detail and professionalism.
Excellent service and design by John Crosby - always helpful, enthusiastic and patient. Excellent and professional installation by Neil. Thank you for our beautiful media unit - looks wonderful.
Excellent service from Simon and the team at Barrowford KItchen Design Centre. Very professional and enthusiastic, our ideas were listened to and our requirements were met. Thank you very much, we love our new kitchen.
I absolutely LOVE my kitchen! The designer, John Crosby, was really easy to work with, and we ended up with everything we could have wanted. The fitting itself was extremely efficient, and it all came together very smoothly. Every small detail was dealt with, and we have ended up with a really good quality, solid kitchen that looks amazing!
1st class showroom ! 1st class designers ! 1st class quality ! 1st class fitters !
John Crosby of Kitchen Design Centre was the first person we met, and the last person we met when he came to photograph our absolutely fabulous, new kitchen. John interpreted our needs and won the bid to rip out a substantial kitchen, pantry and laundry room and replace it with a stunning, new, modern and very beautiful kitchen that exceeded our expectations in function and design. We loved the 'accoutrements' so much, we added drawers and features later, which John was able to manage for us with his kind, calm and incredibly gifted design sense. The installation team, lighting team and how everything was scheduled/coordinated was again, exceptional. They were exceedingly careful of our refurbished barn and their attention to details made the whole situation seamless. We couldn't be happier with John the designer, John the installer, and Kitchen Design Center product. Thank you so very much everyone! We made the right choice.
They designed with the family, our family, in mind. They listened to our ideas and incorporated them wherever possible. We were very much in charge of decisions but they supplied with layout etc. They are the experts and they would explain certain choices they had made to us so that we could fully understand the picture. The building company they use were excellent, clean and tidy and they made sure that we were kept in the loop all the time.
When I began the process of fitting a new kitchen I thought I had a good idea of what was right but Roger at The Kitchen Design Centre added to and developed my ideas in really interesting ways. The kitchen was installed on time and on budget and with great courtesy by Neil. He went out his way to be helpful, literally, as I'm in London. You can't really ask for more. My kitchen now integrates beautifully into the open plan space. I'm really impressed by my experience and the end result. These people care about doing a good job.
Our kitchen was designed by Chris at KDC Manchester From the start to finish he has been extremely helpful and always willing to go the extra mile. We are thrilled with the kitchen and would have no problem recommending Chris and KDC Manchester to any one considering a new kitchen.
Kitchen Design Centre is rated 4.93 based on 267 reviews