Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

Read Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

Tell us how Kitchen Design Centre made you happy
Kitchen Design Centre 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Michelle
Very professional from first enquiry to post completion. No pressure selling and technically competent. Able to answer my queries. The fitter I employed commented on the quality of the product. The after sales service was most impressive and I just love my kitchen.
Good design and quality cabinets and appliances Fitting was not the best but any issues rest by Chris
After visiting other kitchen retailers and being sadly disappointed, Kitchen Design Centre was like a breath of fresh air. They gave us everything we wanted and more besides. We love our new kitchen and Roger and his team were so helpful. We would definitely recommend them to anyone.
We are so pleased with our new kitchen recently fitted by the Kitchen Design Centre at Hollinwood. We spent time doing our research and visiting kitchen showrooms in the North West and have to say that the standard of service and quality of showroom displays at KDC were head and shoulders above others visited. Our designer Grace Davids was excellent and the virtual plans were superb, nothing was too much trouble for her and at no time was any pressure put on us. Once the plans were agreed, the team made up of Ian Barrott (Builder) Andy Livesey (Electrician), Dan (fitter) and Chris (flooring) set to work. What a pleasure it was to have them all in our house. Totally trustworthy, great attitude and outstanding workmanship has resulted in our perfect kitchen. Thanks to all for a wonderful job!
From the initial visit to the showroom to the final kitchen finish, I couldn’t speak highly enough of KDC. Chris my designer stayed with the project from start to finish and nothing was too much trouble. The fitting team lead by Neil were fantastic and everything happened according to the timescales they shared with me. Without fail everyone who has been to have a look at my new kitchen have gone wow this is amazing...... it looks so much larger. I highly recommend KDC if your thinking of having a new kitchen they were brilliant.
My parents had a new kitchen fitted from the Kitchen Design Centre in March. The design service was very good, they listened to what were wanted and gave good, practical suggestions that we went with. I live remotely from my parents and they were happy to work with me, and them too. The kitchen arrived on time and was largely completed in time too. KDC also helped identify builders, which you contact yourselves. However knowing they work with a few building firms consistently takes out some of the unknown which is extremely helpful as I live some distance from my parents. We're really pleased with the kitchen and there were no horror stories, good quality, on time and pretty hassle free.
Design fabulous. Came up with colours that compliments our floor. Fitter was great. Definitely recommend them . Suzanna listened to us and managed to bring everything together beautifully Many Thanks
Great service from start to finish.
I cannot recommend this company more highly. Whilst living abroad we needed to renovate our kitchen in the UK. We contacted a number of companies by email. This company was the only one who could respond to our situation and needs. We were very impressed by their organisation, their clear and prompt responses throughout the whole project, and, above all, their professional approach. We are delighted with the results. Our kitchen is now a joy to use.
We are so happy with our dream kitchen. It looks amazing just like when we first saw the designs produced by Paul Harrington which blew us away. Paul looked after us all the way through the process from start to finish. The kitchen was installed by Kieran and he did a fantastic job. I cannot recommend Paul and Kieran enough who both exceeded our expectations. Genuine Rolls-Royce service throughout and we cannot recommend the Kitchen Design Centre enough but in particular Paul and Kieran.
Our whole experience of Kitchen Design Centre was outstanding. Our designer was John from the Failsworth Housing Units site. John listened to our requirements and produced CAD drawings that “blew us away” we were hard pushed to choose which of the two designs we wanted. The fitting process was completed by Neil and was again of exceptional standard and his work ethic was to be commended. Throughout the whole process John kept in touch and came out twice to see how things were coming along. All in all, we can not recommend this company enough for attention to detail, brilliant customer service and excellent quality products. A huge thank you to all involved with our kitchen from planning to finish - you’ve created our dream!!!
A LOVELY DESIGNED KITCHEN AND SUPERBLY FITTED BY FITTERS OF THE HIGHEST STANDARD,WE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION CHOOSING KITCHEN DESIGN CENTRE BARROWFORD
We love our new kitchen and utility ! Every part of it is just how we imagined it would be.Special thanks to Suzanne who integrated our thoughts and ideas to design a beautiful family living space and Kieron who project managed the whole fitting process and ensured that we had a high quality finish.Superb service from start to finish we cannot recommend them highly enough.
Great range of modern contemporary kitchens, good quality materials used, competitive pricing and high quality installation. More than happy to recommend.
We recently decided to have our kitchen renewed. We spoke to Will in the Blackburn showroom who gave us some ideas to go away with and think about. We asked Will to visit our home and told him what we required. Despite our requests seeming to be a tall order to fit in the space available Will came up with a design which more than satisfied all our requirements. We were delighted with the appliances and units and very impressed with the workmanship and attention to detail of the fitter Craig. We would have no hesitation in recommending KDC.
The kitchen range is stylish and practical. The staff are excellent and very helpful. I would have no problem recommending this company.
Suzanne was excellent at interpreting our needs and creating a luxurious, modern, stylish, workable design which met all our needs and provided our dream kitchen. The installation crew are also amazing - thorough, knowledgable and extremely helpful. The whole team provided outstanding customer service throughout. Thank you!
We experienced exceptional customer service from the minute we walked through the door of Kitchen Design Centre. Will could not have done more for us. Everything went according to the planned schedule & we are utterly delighted with our beautiful new kitchen. I couldn’t recommend Kitchen Design Centre highly enough.
Excellent in every respect, from our first visit to the showroom to the completion of our beautiful kitchen. We love it, as do all our visitors. It really does have that wow-factor. Thank you Jenna and Kitchen Design Centre.
Helpful and creative ideas, with no pushing us into a particular choice. Visits to the design centre were very relaxed. Price was competitive with other suppliers.
Kitchen Design Centre is rated 4.93 based on 267 reviews