Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

Read Kitchen Design Centre Reviews

Tell us how Kitchen Design Centre made you happy
Kitchen Design Centre 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Michelle
There was an extensive amount of work to be done when installing our new kitchen (new floor, new ceiling, new lighting etc. etc.). All involved were excellent - Maxine (designer), Neil (fitter), Dave (decorater), Scot (electrician) and Mark (tiler). All very professional in that they arrived as arranged and did a first class job. We very pleased with the results and have no hesitation in recommending Kitchen Design Centre to anyone thinking of a new kitchen.
Jenna was extremely understanding and accommodating with our kitchen requirements. She was determined to get the design to match our exact requirements, and she succeeded. Although our kitchen is not huge, we feel it still has a wow factor, whilst being very workable.
Excellent and very proficient and professional service. Superb quality product. Very accommodating to our many adaptations to change of layout and equipment specifications. Designer Suzanne was able to come up with brilliant ideas that we finally implemented in the overall scheme. Kitchen Design are more than highly recommended
A great service from KDC from start to finish. Paul’s very first design of our project was spot on the mark and exactly interpreted what we wanted to do. The on site project was managed throughout by Billy and he arranged the co-ordination of electricians, tilers and plasterers etc with our own building works being carried out. The final completed works were virtually an exact replica of the computer designs originated by Paul. Not the cheapest around but still great value in my view.
Fabulous company can’t speak highly enough of them, hence to say highly recommend to anyone wanting and exceptional kitchen and service , Thankyou great job
We had looked at a few different kitchen places before going to the Kitchen Design Centre Manchester - Wow! what a breath of fresh air. The showroom and the standard of kitchens, coupled with the range of cool options, was different class. We dealt with Paul throughout, who designed the kitchen around our requests. He was always happy to tweak the design with changes we asked for, as the plan developed and he came up with some great ideas for the surrounding living space too. Billy was a fantastic installer, always on time, helpful and meticulous during the installation, as was his son too, who came in for a day to help. The service and quality is faultless. It’s good to know we wont be looking for new kitchens now for many, many years, but know when we do, there’s only one place we need to go. Very, very impressed and most thankful, Mr & Mrs Giles
Recommended by a friend who had her kitchen from KDC. Fantastic service from start to finish. Will spent a lot of time with me with me designing my kitchen & utility to suit our family needs. Absolutely made up with the end result!
From the initial contact to Will Hustlers visit and proposed design every care was taken to have the main criteria met, the design had to be accessible for both of us, easy to clean and care for. The design met all our needs, Will visited several times once work had begun to ensure all was well. The kitchen does not just meet our needs, enabling my husband to now use the kitchen but it is also beautiful. Thank you to all, the design, the fitters, builders, we would recommend kitchen design.
Love our new kitchen, quality appliances and lovely units all fitted very professionally, would highly recommend Kitchen Design Centre.
Roger at the Oldham branch listened to what are requirements were and designed us a beautiful new kitchen that both fitted our budget and gave us the look we were looking for. The fitting team were superb with Neil (second to none at his job) managing the project nothing was to much trouble. We were given a detailed plan of the work to be carried out and each tasked were carried out seamlessly. Scott the electrician and Daren the plasterer are top of class at their trade and Rowan at the show rooms handle all our last minute changes superbly. The products were delivered on time and with great care. Well done kitchen Design Centre you exceeded our expectations
I have been to various kitchen company’s, I am quite fussy to say the least and from the minute I walked in the door I was very impressed. They say you get what you pay for and it’s right! I cannot fault Chris Lunt he has gone out of his way to make sure the design and whole process went smoothly, and always available to speak to. Outstanding service and I love my kitchen. Thanks Chris
Chris from Oldham has been superb and I honestly could not fault him or the company from start to finish. The planning, fitting and the after sales service we received have been outstanding. I am very fussy and pointed this out at the start. Chris made sure my high expectations were met. He always went the extra mile. Units are excellent quality. Everyone comments on my new kitchen - More important though- I love it. Thank you.
We have been delighted with the kitchen and appliances. The professionalism and service has been second-to-none. Billy project managed the building team exceptionally, which made the fit run smoothly. Billy our fitter is a perfectionist and takes real pride in his work. We would recommend Kitchen Design it ticks all the boxes, quality products, quality fitters, great customer service and more than we expected for after service care. We have enjoyed doing business with them. Jackie & Steve
Very professional from first enquiry to post completion. No pressure selling and technically competent. Able to answer my queries. The fitter I employed commented on the quality of the product. The after sales service was most impressive and I just love my kitchen.
Good design and quality cabinets and appliances Fitting was not the best but any issues rest by Chris
After visiting other kitchen retailers and being sadly disappointed, Kitchen Design Centre was like a breath of fresh air. They gave us everything we wanted and more besides. We love our new kitchen and Roger and his team were so helpful. We would definitely recommend them to anyone.
We are so pleased with our new kitchen recently fitted by the Kitchen Design Centre at Hollinwood. We spent time doing our research and visiting kitchen showrooms in the North West and have to say that the standard of service and quality of showroom displays at KDC were head and shoulders above others visited. Our designer Grace Davids was excellent and the virtual plans were superb, nothing was too much trouble for her and at no time was any pressure put on us. Once the plans were agreed, the team made up of Ian Barrott (Builder) Andy Livesey (Electrician), Dan (fitter) and Chris (flooring) set to work. What a pleasure it was to have them all in our house. Totally trustworthy, great attitude and outstanding workmanship has resulted in our perfect kitchen. Thanks to all for a wonderful job!
From the initial visit to the showroom to the final kitchen finish, I couldn’t speak highly enough of KDC. Chris my designer stayed with the project from start to finish and nothing was too much trouble. The fitting team lead by Neil were fantastic and everything happened according to the timescales they shared with me. Without fail everyone who has been to have a look at my new kitchen have gone wow this is amazing...... it looks so much larger. I highly recommend KDC if your thinking of having a new kitchen they were brilliant.
My parents had a new kitchen fitted from the Kitchen Design Centre in March. The design service was very good, they listened to what were wanted and gave good, practical suggestions that we went with. I live remotely from my parents and they were happy to work with me, and them too. The kitchen arrived on time and was largely completed in time too. KDC also helped identify builders, which you contact yourselves. However knowing they work with a few building firms consistently takes out some of the unknown which is extremely helpful as I live some distance from my parents. We're really pleased with the kitchen and there were no horror stories, good quality, on time and pretty hassle free.
Design fabulous. Came up with colours that compliments our floor. Fitter was great. Definitely recommend them . Suzanna listened to us and managed to bring everything together beautifully Many Thanks
Kitchen Design Centre is rated 4.93 based on 265 reviews