Kit Out My Office Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Kit Out My Office

About Kit Out My Office: kitoutmyoffice.com (Kit Out My Office) are a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with FREE Next Day Delivery!

hello@kitoutmyoffice.com

Bluespot Furniture Ltd, Unit 500 Bretton Park Way,

How would you rate Kit Out My Office ?

Wendy S
"The filing cabinet arrived quickly and in good condition. Unfortunately the screws were missing but Sarah soon sorted that out, always friendly and with a personal service. I would recommend them... And the filing cabinet which is lovely."
"I was looking for a desk to fit a specifc space in my home office. Kit Out My Office were the only company to offer the size and style I wanted. Ordering online was easy and the desk shipped the next day. Assembly was really easy and the quality is excellent. Price is also very good and I'm really happy with this product."
Barbara H
"For my home office I bought the UCLIC Aspire A-Frame desk with double drawers in lime green and the upper open storage. The kit arrived as promised the next day and it took me an afternoon to build. I only had one query regarding the build and KOMO's customer support was most helpful. I absolutely love sitting at my desk: the bright green drawers are like a ray of sunshine even on the dullest day. It's perfect for my needs and fits the space exactly. It is excellent value for the price."
"1. Paid extra for AM delivery and driver shows up at 12:40 2. Without using any hammers, one of the wooden dowels went through the shelve (the hole must have been drilled really close to the surface) 3. The holes of the inner divides of the upper unit are in the wrong place (fine for top shelf but wrong for fixed shelf). No idea yet how I am going to deal with that, but for sure it is going to be extra work 4. Not clear how to attach upper unit to desk. The upper unit assembly instructions refer to "desk fixing assembly," but they say NOTHING about fixing the upper unit. In fact, my desk instructions are for a different desk (one without the side unit)"
Hi Wouter,

Please accept our apologies for the issues you have had with your order. Firstly, we can certainly arrange for a refund of your AM delivery upgrade. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, there are occasional issues with couriers that can cause a delay in delivery. While our deliveries are out of our hands once they have left the factory, we do follow up every complaint such as yours to help prevent such issues occurring in the future.

With regards to your issues with the instructions and build of your desk, it would be greatly appreciated if you could get in touch with us by email (help@kitoutmyoffice.com) or phone (0800 8044 760) to help us resolve your issues. We take quality control and customer service very seriously and would like the opportunity to resolve your issues. While product faults are rare, they do sometimes happen and we pride ourselves on our ability to resolve any issues as soon as possible.

I will also email you this response to ensure that you receive it and are able to help us resolve your issues.

Thank you for your review.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Super quick delivery, excellent delivery driver/service. Good quality, solid item built to last."
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the great review. We're delighted to hear that you are so happy with our delivery service and the quality of our product.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Very good customer service"
Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the great review. We're delighted to hear that you were so happy with the standard of our customer service.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Easy to assemble & good quality"
Hi Karen,

Thanks for the great review. We're glad you are happy with the quality of your product and found it easy to build!
Where you happy with your customer service?
"The desk was shipped on time as requested on a specific date so my daughter could have it for her birthday. Easy to construct and very good quality. Good communication throughout."
Thank you for your kind review. We're delighted to hear that everything went well with your order and hope that your daughter is enjoying her new desk.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Not next day delivery, phoned at 4pm, assured it was on its way! Waited in my office until 6:20 For a no show The day after, only 2 of 3 packages arrived, packages ripped/open, haven’t checked contents yet, away on business, will check on Tuesday that 3rd parcel has actually arrived"
Hi Antony,
We're very sorry to hear that there were issues with the courier during your recent order. Please be assured that the delivery was certainly despatched on time for a next day delivery, so, unfortunately, this delay in delivery was due to a failure on the part of the courier. With regards to the damage to the packaging, could you please get in touch with us at help@kitoutmyoffice.com once you have had the chance to inspect the items. If there is any damage, we will obviously do our best to ensure you receive an undamaged desk. All of our products leave our warehouse in excellent condition, so any damage will have occurred in transit. Because of this, we also ask that you provide photos of any damage so that we can forward these to the courier.

We take these issues very seriously, which is why we are currently looking into alternative delivery solutions as we have had a few complaints similar to yours in recent weeks.

Again, we are very sorry that you had issues with your order, but we hope we are able to rectify any issues that you have and prevent repeats of these issues for future customers.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
"We received excellent customer service whilst placing a very large order of office furniture: staff helpful, friendly and professional. Delivery and installation team efficient and careful and built everything far quicker than expected. Very happy and will use again!"
Where you happy with your customer service?
"easy ordering, delivery date easy to choose, great response from call centre on delivery day"
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We're delighted to hear that you found your shopping experience so easy.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"I was charged an incredibly large (30% of product cost) re-delivery fee due to not being at home to accept the delivery even though they did not give me any time frame for delivery outside a 12 hour range."
Hi Emil,
Thank you for your review. It is worth noting that we contacted you when delivery was taking place and you confirmed that you had expected the concierge in your building to accept the delivery. As discussed with you at the time, this delivery was not accepted by the concierge due to the size of the package, something that you informed us you had not considered. While we apologise that you were not able to receive your delivery on the expected day, this is not something that was within our control to resolve. While we are aware that the cost of re-delivery is high, this is due to the high prices charged by couriers for bulky furniture items. Delivery is built into the product cost on our website, but the re-delivery costs do need to be paid for as the need to re-deliver was not the fault of either Kit Out My Office or the courier company.
Hi Wendy,

Thank you so much for your lovely review and for giving us the chance to fully resolve the issue with your missing screws. I have passed on your thanks to Sarah, who is delighted to hear that you have been so happy with the service she was able to offer. Thanks also for sending a photo of the filing cabinet. It looks great!
Where you happy with your customer service?
"The quality of the product is excellent! Loving my new Platinum Oak double desk and soon to arrive pedestal and side unit. Really complements my new garden office!"
Hi Jamie,

thank you for the great review. We're delighted to hear you are so pleased with the quality of your items.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Very easy to order on their website, reasonable prices, prompt delivery. Made the whole ordering process very smooth."
Hi David,
Thanks for the great review. We're very glad to hear that you are so happy with all aspects of your order.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"I bought a table, a side unit and four chairs. I have to say the chairs are wonderful...very stylish and comfortable. Annoying that the delivery company didn't come on the scheduled date, but the person I spoke with at the office was very nice and tracked them down for me. The instructions for the table weren't fantastic so it took me a couple of tries to put it together, but I got there in the end. The side unit however is not great. It doesn't have a lot of height between the floor and the doors so it was dragging on the floor when opening it. I had to put rubber feet pads underneath to lift it up enough to stop the dragging. Consider it was probably the most expensive item, it was quite disappointing. Overall it looks smart, and I am happy with it. But it was a bit of effort to get it looking that way."
Hi Tara,
Thanks for the review. I believe that a member of our customer service team has been in touch since you submitted your review to discuss the issue with the doors on your side unit. We believe that there is a chance that you may have assembled the unit the wrong way up, as there should be a 10mm gap below the door to allow smooth opening and closing of the door. Thanks to your feedback, we are currently looking into ways to help future customers with assembly to prevent this issue.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Good quality stylish desk, easy to assemble. Efficient ordering and delivery service."
Thanks for your great review. We're delighted to hear that you were so satisfied with all aspects of your order.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Quality of furniture is great. Delivered on time with no fuss."
HI Jim,

Thank you for your review. We're very happy to hear that you are so pleased with the standard of product and delivery.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Driver arrived early Fitters arrived late We ordered an 8 and 2x4s and got a 12 and 2x2s Not the best...."
Hi Richard,

We’re very sorry to hear that you feel there were issues with both your installation and products. Having spoken to your colleague following the installation, we were assured that he was very happy with everything. Although there was a slight time lag between the courier and installer arrival times, this was due to the early arrival of the delivery but was quickly resolved once the installers arrived. With regards to the products you received, we have checked what was sent to you and, as per your order, an 8 person and two 4 person bench desks were delivered. The R8 Lite bench system is highly configurable and, from speaking to your colleague, it appears that the way the desks were constructed as a 12 person bench and two 2 person benches was a request made by your colleague rather than an error from the installation team. It is entirely possible for the desks to be converted back to an 8 person and two 4 person benches, should you choose to do so. If you would like us to talk you through this process, please give us a call.

Where you happy with your customer service?
"Very easy to order. Table very good quality and as described on the website. Chair at half price - excellent value for money. Table fits perfectly in small space, in my home office, and compliments existing furniture. Delivery chap was great too."
Thank you for your lovely review. We're delighted to hear that you are so pleased with the service and products that you received.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Desk and pedestal are brilliant for the money. Looks smart. (White Matt) Exactly what I needed."
Thanks for the review Penny. We're glad you are happy with the quality and price of your furniture!
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Table arrived on time. Was super easy to set up, even with some of the instructions missing and broken ribs."
We're glad to hear you were happy with your product and apologise for the missing instructions. If you ever run into issues with instructions, we have downloadable versions for most of our products on our website. Alternatively, you can give us a call or email and we will be sure to email you a copy as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Quick delivery, Quality wares"
Thanks for the review. We're glad you are happy with the quality of delivery and product!
Kit Out My Office is rated 4.38 based on 325 reviews