Kit Out My Office Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Kit Out My Office

About Kit Out My Office: kitoutmyoffice.com (Kit Out My Office) are a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with FREE Next Day Delivery!

Bluespot Furniture Ltd, Unit 500 Bretton Park Way,

How would you rate Kit Out My Office?

David B
David B

Easy ordering process.
Delivered on time and all present and correct, and all well packed.
Desks went together with no problems.
We were missing just 1 item, a Cam-lock Stud. The young man on the end of the phone was extremely helpful, he knew exactly what I was talking about, and arranged a replacement which arrived very quickly.
Our new desks look fantastic, and we couldn't be happier. Thanks guys.
Sarina W
Sarina W
Verified Buyer

They replied to my email query instantly, packing and delivering to me was instant and free!
RV
Unverified Reviewer

I bought the UCLIC Engage Corner Desk + Cupboard + Overhead Storage, and opted for the free next working day delivery. Unfortunately, my chosen colour for the cupboard doors was out of stock (even though the website said 'In Stock'), which meant a bit of back and forth between KOMO and the supplier UCLIC. I was desperate for a desk and took one then two days off for a delivery that they weren't clear when would show up. Of course this was disappointing and irritating. Finally the cupboard doors arrived, and to compensate my wait and save taking further days off, KOMO agreed to deliver the desk on a Saturday for free. :) The desk was simple enough to put together as well, no parts were missing, save for one metal hole that needed to be opened up a bit bigger to fit the screw - sorted that with a butter knife. Happy product, happy customer at the end of the day. :) But perhaps KOMO could re-consider how they list their stock live on the website.
James C

Where you happy with your customer service?

Assembly instructions were very poor. Instead of an instruction book from start to finish you receive bits of A4 paper included in the package, this makes it easy to make a mistake. I had to redo most of the work that i did because the instructions were misleading. One size fits all
instructions don't help. At the end of the project i was left with many pieces.
Little things with the design could make it so much easier with the assembly.
Marking parts left and right with a sticker would help.
i never realised that i should have put the drawers on before assembling the desk. I had to put these on once the desk was assembled and it was difficult. If i had received complete instructions that told me to put the drawers on first i would have saved time.

Where you happy with your customer service?

Delivered quickly, but the desk I received was the wrong colour.
Mohsin A

Where you happy with your customer service?

Next day delivery arrived as scheduled, and putting together the desks couldn't have been easier. Quality of items was great too!
Greg S
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, great comms and superb customer service
Adrian S

Where you happy with your customer service?

I ordered a desk and chair for next day delivery. Both items were shown as in-stock when I placed my order. Within a short time I got an email saying that the desk was out of stock and I could either wait or change to a replacement, which I did. The desk arrived but the chair did not. It seems this was also out of stock but nobody told me until I contacted the helpdesk. I have had to cancel this part of my order and look elsewhere
Andrew W

Where you happy with your customer service?

Good products that arrived when promised; good communications on the day; excellent assembly staff who did two days work in one day, and were a pleasure to have in the office.
Jane E

Where you happy with your customer service?

The wrong chair was delivered and it was delivered to the wrong place.
Nicola W

Where you happy with your customer service?

Nice looking desk. Desktop is great quality
Lindsay B

Where you happy with your customer service?

I had a delivery booked for a particular day, which I waited in all day for. It didnt turn up and I was told the following day that the driver had run out of time (TNT). The next day delivery was apparently attempted in the morning however a note was not left by the driver (this is apparently normal!!). The next day, again no delivery turned up and when I called the office I was told delivery had been attempted and failed at a time when I was in. As kit out your office seemed unable to use a competent courier firm, I felt the only option was to cancel my order and get a desk elsewhere. When I suggested this to the office staff who was dealing with the delivery problems, the option to cancel my order seemed almost welcomed (to get rid of the problem) rather than attempting to despatch my order with anothe courier company for example. Very disappointed in the service. I have since ordered a similar desk elsewhere and the experience has been completely different and positive.
George M

Where you happy with your customer service?

great communications,prompt delivery and very cool desk👍
Katharine S

Where you happy with your customer service?

They were happy to send out colour samples and once I'd decided my order arrived promptly and was easy to assemble.
Robert L

Where you happy with your customer service?

I ordered three desks, one of the desk tops arrived damaged, to be fair KOMO were quick to send a replacement but that was also damaged. Again quick to send a replacemnet, assumining it arrives tomorrow as promised and in one piece.

Shame. On the whole, nice company and good people, but you've got to get it right first time. Bit village really.

Terry R

Good choice of layouts
Quick delivery
Quality goods
Good price
John M

Where you happy with your customer service?

the board I received was marked and had no pins for the feet. They sent a new replacement board quickly
Cupsogue P
Verified Reviewer

Absolutely excellent quality desks - we bought two to start our new office - they look great - and definitely top quality. Service is also great - Don't bother with Staples or other places these guys are the best.
Sarah S
Unverified Reviewer

We bought a super-smart desk for our son to encourage him to do his homework. Looks fab!
Sarah S

Where you happy with your customer service?

We ordered the desk for our son - in the hope that it would encourage him to do his homework! The desk is smart and trendy. The only downside was that the instructions were minimal. Overall, a good buy!
Matt D

Where you happy with your customer service?

Quick next day delivery and reasonable prices
Paul M

Where you happy with your customer service?

Sterdy design, however company uses generic instructions and email which i found some what misleading.
Ian P

Where you happy with your customer service?

Although my order wasn't what I expected the return process and full refund was great service with no problem encountered
Kit Out My Office is rated 4.43 based on 226 reviews