Kit Out My Office Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Kit Out My Office

About Kit Out My Office: kitoutmyoffice.com (Kit Out My Office) are a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with FREE Next Day Delivery!

hello@kitoutmyoffice.com

Bluespot Furniture Ltd, Unit 500 Bretton Park Way,

Tell us how Kit Out My Office made you happy

Telephone
Wendy S
"The filing cabinet arrived quickly and in good condition. Unfortunately the screws were missing but Sarah soon sorted that out, always friendly and with a personal service. I would recommend them... And the filing cabinet which is lovely."
"I was looking for a desk to fit a specifc space in my home office. Kit Out My Office were the only company to offer the size and style I wanted. Ordering online was easy and the desk shipped the next day. Assembly was really easy and the quality is excellent. Price is also very good and I'm really happy with this product."
Barbara H
"For my home office I bought the UCLIC Aspire A-Frame desk with double drawers in lime green and the upper open storage. The kit arrived as promised the next day and it took me an afternoon to build. I only had one query regarding the build and KOMO's customer support was most helpful. I absolutely love sitting at my desk: the bright green drawers are like a ray of sunshine even on the dullest day. It's perfect for my needs and fits the space exactly. It is excellent value for the price."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"From the initial enquiry using web chat where all questions were comprehensively responded to, to placing the order online which was very straightforward, the order confirmation and subsequent contact made to confirm a delivery date and finally the fitters who delivered and erected the desks (Flavio & Zac, you were fab) everything has been very professional and I would have no hesitation in recommending this company."
Thank you so much for the great feedback. We're delighted to hear that all aspects of your order and installation went so smoothly.
"Quality was better than expected. I ordered Monday morning and my desk and pedestal came next day. 100% will order again."
"High-quality desk with drawers, ordered 3 for my office. The aria chairs i ordered with the desks are very comfortable and my colleagues agree."
"Desk quality is great and customer service were helpful. I've seen cheaper desks around, but they arent of the same quality."
Hi Benjamin,
We're very happy to hear that you're so pleased with the quality of your new desk. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
"Ordered a desk with delivery and install, it came the next day and the delivery man fitted it quick. Very Happy!"
Hi Sebastian,
Thanks for leaving a great review. We're really happy to hear you're so happy with your order! Just to warn you for future orders, our Installation service normally takes a little longer. On this occasion, we happened to have some installations in your area, so were able to fit you in on such short notice.
Hi Sebastian,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that you are so happy with the desk and service you received.
"Happy with furniture. Strong quality products. Fast delivery."
Hi Yvonne,
We're glad to hear that you're so pleased with your new furniture.
Thank you for your great review!
"Love my new desk, really bright colours. Customer service were dead friendly."
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you like your new desk.
"Love my new desk. Really bright and colourful! Customer service were really nice and friendly and the delivery was on time."
Thanks for the review Georgia. We're happy to hear that you're pleased with your new desk.
"Great product. Quick delivery. Thumbs up!"
Hi Louise,
Thanks for your feedback, we're glad you are happy with your order
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"KOMO has an easy to use website and their communication is prompt and efficient. Our desks were dispatched quickly with up to date notifications. We are very happy with the service."
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're very happy to hear that you're so pleased with our service and products.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"Desks were just as described. We were very happy with the products."
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"Fitted in well with office furniture and quick delivery"
Hi Ann,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you were satisfied with your furniture and the delivery service. If there is anything we can do to help push ourselves to a 5-star review next time, please let us know.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"Really helpful company and top quality products. I was expecting bog standard flat pack stuff, but this is really well made stuff. Much better than the normal stuff you see in ikea or other similar stores. This looks like it'll last for years."
Hi Tom,
Thanks for the great review. We're really pleased to hear that you appreciate the quality of our furniture.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"Communication, service and delivery very good. Office desks supplied were as described and good value. Would use again."
Hi Richard,
Thank you for such a great review. We're delighted to hear that you were so pleased with your order.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"High quality products at a reasonable price. Had no problems with ordering or delivery and they even gave me a discount code after I spoke to someone on their webchay before placing my order."
Hi Alan,
Thanks for the great review. We're happy to hear that you are so pleased with your experience of Kit Out My Office.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"I was looking for a rather hard to find Office Desk with odd dimensions. Found it here at Kit Out My Office ..... Who efficiently executed the order that arrived very fast ..... It turned out to be a great piece of furniture and thoroughly loving it !!"
Thanks for the great review, Brian. We're very pleased to hear that you're so happy with your desk.
"Products are well built and good value. Customer service was great and the installation guy was friendly. I shopped around for ages before deciding on these guys, and I'm glad I went with them."
Thanks for the great review. We're very pleased to hear that we have provided a service that you are so happy with.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"Top quality products, delivered quickly. Happy with the colour choices and prices. Excellent quality furniture, especially for the price! A+"
Thanks for the great review, Peter. We're happy to hear that you are so pleased with your furniture.
"The delivery driver was disgusting!! Wouldn’t help me at all and it was only 2 under desk draws but they were heavy for a 5ft 2in female. Would Not even take back the pallet yet the first one did. The last one said. That’s why it’s cheap stuff!!! In front of other companies in the same services offices. At least they know never to use this carrier."
Hi Julie,
We're very sorry to hear you were unhappy with the courier on this occasion. We will, be discussing the attitude of the delivery driver with our courier, as it seems he behaved in an unprofessional manner, which is not something we would expect from someone representing our company.

With regards to the delivery itself, unfortunately, as per our delivery terms (https://www.kitoutmyoffice.com/pages/free-delivery-office-furniture), our delivery is kerb-side only and the responsibility for the disposal of the pallet lies with the customer. This is standard practice with pallet deliveries and is unfortunately not something that we can change. The reason that we use pallets for deliveries, is to minimise the risk of damage to furniture in transit, ensuring that you receive a high-quality product in perfect condition.

We are very disappointed that you have decided to rate us so low based solely on the courier, seemingly not taking into account the quality of the product or the customer service that you received. If there is anything we can do to resolve this, please get in touch and we will do our best to help.

Thank you.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"Ordering straightforward, delivery on time (next day )"
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"I added the items to the basket and then shopped around for ages... best value I could find after spending a day checking out every office supplier on first few pages of google. Anyway ordered dubious it would be any good... turns up in many flat packs... worryingly I unpack it all... turns out... 8 screws and you're done... bosh... a perfectly sturdy, well made, quick and easy to assemble, industry standard desk. Best value for the price by comparisons to stuff 25-30% more expensive at best. Quick and free delivery too."
Kit Out My Office is rated 4.38 based on 365 reviews