Kit Out My Office Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Kit Out My Office

About Kit Out My Office: kitoutmyoffice.com (Kit Out My Office) are a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with FREE Next Day Delivery!

hello@kitoutmyoffice.com

Bluespot Furniture Ltd, Unit 500 Bretton Park Way,

How would you rate Kit Out My Office ?

Wendy S
"The filing cabinet arrived quickly and in good condition. Unfortunately the screws were missing but Sarah soon sorted that out, always friendly and with a personal service. I would recommend them... And the filing cabinet which is lovely."
"I was looking for a desk to fit a specifc space in my home office. Kit Out My Office were the only company to offer the size and style I wanted. Ordering online was easy and the desk shipped the next day. Assembly was really easy and the quality is excellent. Price is also very good and I'm really happy with this product."
Barbara H
"For my home office I bought the UCLIC Aspire A-Frame desk with double drawers in lime green and the upper open storage. The kit arrived as promised the next day and it took me an afternoon to build. I only had one query regarding the build and KOMO's customer support was most helpful. I absolutely love sitting at my desk: the bright green drawers are like a ray of sunshine even on the dullest day. It's perfect for my needs and fits the space exactly. It is excellent value for the price."
"delivered on time and to specifications"
Thank you for the review. We're glad to hear you are satisfied with your order.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"Late delivery"
Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry there was a slight delay in delivery for your order. This was unfortunately due to a delay in delivery of the board required to make your desk to our factory. We hope every other aspect of your order was satisfactory.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Item delivered at the appointed date. No problem at all."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that everything went smoothly with your order.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"From the initial enquiry using web chat where all questions were comprehensively responded to, to placing the order online which was very straightforward, the order confirmation and subsequent contact made to confirm a delivery date and finally the fitters who delivered and erected the desks (Flavio & Zac, you were fab) everything has been very professional and I would have no hesitation in recommending this company."
Thank you so much for the great feedback. We're delighted to hear that all aspects of your order and installation went so smoothly.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"The cabnet came with instructions that were for a larger unit. The instructions were far from clear. Had I not got previous experience of building flat-packs I would have been completely lost. Further, the materials used for the unit are poor and cruel with pressure. The delivery was very difficult with your driver finding it difficult to accept that we did not want the pallet that the goods came on. Very, very poor all round."
Hi Andrew,

We are very sorry to hear that you had concerns regarding your order. We have no record of you contacting us in an attempt to rectify your issues at the time of delivery last month. We take customer concerns very seriously and do our best to quickly resolve any issues, so it is unfortunate that this is the first we are hearing of your concerns.

With regards to the quality of materials, as the manufacturer of this furniture, we only use the highest quality of materials. We ship thousands of items every month and poor material quality is not something that we get reports of from other customers. If there was an issue with your items, it would be greatly appreciated if you could contact us directly.

With regards to your delivery, our delivery information page (https://www.kitoutmyoffice.com/pages/free-delivery-office-furniture) clearly states that your items may be delivered on a pallet. These terms also state that the disposal of the pallet and all packaging materials are the responsibility of the recipient. We are sorry that you were unaware of this, but this is common practice when delivering larger items that require palletised delivery.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
"Second time ordering. The first time it didn't turn up and then we had to argue with them hen they said it would be with us in a few days. Ordered again and they have failed to deliver it again so exact same problem. Good quality kit when it arrives but do not order if you want it in a hurry."
Hi Stuart,

We are very sorry that there was an issue with your delivery yesterday. Unfortunately, this was due to an error on the part of the courier. In order to minimise the inconvenience caused, this has been upgraded to an AM delivery today, so should be with you soon.

With regards to your previous order, the delay in delivery was down to your choice of our lower cost economy delivery option, which offered a 7 working day lead time. Once you contacted us, we were able to upgrade this to a next working day delivery option for you in order to resolve your issue. We're sorry if you were not happy with this solution.

If you have any further issues, please get in touch.
"Product was as described and am very pleased with it! It came on time although was left on doorstep and no signature requested or received even though there were people in at time of delivery!"
Hi David,

We're very sorry there was an issue with the delivery. We require all of our packages to be signed for, so we have checked with the courier. According to their records, the package was signed for under the name 'Featherhill'. If this is not someone who would have been at your address at the time of delivery, we would appreciate if you could let us know so that we can raise this with the courier.

"Great product, price and delivery. Discount also given off 2 desks made it even better"
Hi Ian,

We're glad to hear you're so happy with all aspects of your order. Thanks for leaving a review.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"The desk came very quickly, was easy to assemble, even for a non-technical woman!!! Excellent quality and I am delighted with my purchase. I would certainly use this company again."
Hi Sandra,

Thanks for the great review. We're delighted to hear that you are so pleased with the quality of your desk.
"1. Paid extra for AM delivery and driver shows up at 12:40 2. Without using any hammers, one of the wooden dowels went through the shelve (the hole must have been drilled really close to the surface) 3. The holes of the inner divides of the upper unit are in the wrong place (fine for top shelf but wrong for fixed shelf). No idea yet how I am going to deal with that, but for sure it is going to be extra work 4. Not clear how to attach upper unit to desk. The upper unit assembly instructions refer to "desk fixing assembly," but they say NOTHING about fixing the upper unit. In fact, my desk instructions are for a different desk (one without the side unit)"
Hi Wouter,

Please accept our apologies for the issues you have had with your order. Firstly, we can certainly arrange for a refund of your AM delivery upgrade. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, there are occasional issues with couriers that can cause a delay in delivery. While our deliveries are out of our hands once they have left the factory, we do follow up every complaint such as yours to help prevent such issues occurring in the future.

With regards to your issues with the instructions and build of your desk, it would be greatly appreciated if you could get in touch with us by email (help@kitoutmyoffice.com) or phone (0800 8044 760) to help us resolve your issues. We take quality control and customer service very seriously and would like the opportunity to resolve your issues. While product faults are rare, they do sometimes happen and we pride ourselves on our ability to resolve any issues as soon as possible.

I will also email you this response to ensure that you receive it and are able to help us resolve your issues.

Thank you for your review.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Super quick delivery, excellent delivery driver/service. Good quality, solid item built to last."
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the great review. We're delighted to hear that you are so happy with our delivery service and the quality of our product.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Very good customer service"
Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the great review. We're delighted to hear that you were so happy with the standard of our customer service.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Easy to assemble & good quality"
Hi Karen,

Thanks for the great review. We're glad you are happy with the quality of your product and found it easy to build!
Where you happy with your customer service?
"The desk was shipped on time as requested on a specific date so my daughter could have it for her birthday. Easy to construct and very good quality. Good communication throughout."
Thank you for your kind review. We're delighted to hear that everything went well with your order and hope that your daughter is enjoying her new desk.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Not next day delivery, phoned at 4pm, assured it was on its way! Waited in my office until 6:20 For a no show The day after, only 2 of 3 packages arrived, packages ripped/open, haven’t checked contents yet, away on business, will check on Tuesday that 3rd parcel has actually arrived"
Hi Antony,
We're very sorry to hear that there were issues with the courier during your recent order. Please be assured that the delivery was certainly despatched on time for a next day delivery, so, unfortunately, this delay in delivery was due to a failure on the part of the courier. With regards to the damage to the packaging, could you please get in touch with us at help@kitoutmyoffice.com once you have had the chance to inspect the items. If there is any damage, we will obviously do our best to ensure you receive an undamaged desk. All of our products leave our warehouse in excellent condition, so any damage will have occurred in transit. Because of this, we also ask that you provide photos of any damage so that we can forward these to the courier.

We take these issues very seriously, which is why we are currently looking into alternative delivery solutions as we have had a few complaints similar to yours in recent weeks.

Again, we are very sorry that you had issues with your order, but we hope we are able to rectify any issues that you have and prevent repeats of these issues for future customers.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
"We received excellent customer service whilst placing a very large order of office furniture: staff helpful, friendly and professional. Delivery and installation team efficient and careful and built everything far quicker than expected. Very happy and will use again!"
Where you happy with your customer service?
"easy ordering, delivery date easy to choose, great response from call centre on delivery day"
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We're delighted to hear that you found your shopping experience so easy.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"I was charged an incredibly large (30% of product cost) re-delivery fee due to not being at home to accept the delivery even though they did not give me any time frame for delivery outside a 12 hour range."
Hi Emil,
Thank you for your review. It is worth noting that we contacted you when delivery was taking place and you confirmed that you had expected the concierge in your building to accept the delivery. As discussed with you at the time, this delivery was not accepted by the concierge due to the size of the package, something that you informed us you had not considered. While we apologise that you were not able to receive your delivery on the expected day, this is not something that was within our control to resolve. While we are aware that the cost of re-delivery is high, this is due to the high prices charged by couriers for bulky furniture items. Delivery is built into the product cost on our website, but the re-delivery costs do need to be paid for as the need to re-deliver was not the fault of either Kit Out My Office or the courier company.
Hi Wendy,

Thank you so much for your lovely review and for giving us the chance to fully resolve the issue with your missing screws. I have passed on your thanks to Sarah, who is delighted to hear that you have been so happy with the service she was able to offer. Thanks also for sending a photo of the filing cabinet. It looks great!
Where you happy with your customer service?
"The quality of the product is excellent! Loving my new Platinum Oak double desk and soon to arrive pedestal and side unit. Really complements my new garden office!"
Hi Jamie,

thank you for the great review. We're delighted to hear you are so pleased with the quality of your items.
Kit Out My Office is rated 4.37 based on 334 reviews