Kit Out My Office Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Kit Out My Office

About Kit Out My Office: kitoutmyoffice.com (Kit Out My Office) are a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with FREE Next Day Delivery!

hello@kitoutmyoffice.com

Bluespot Furniture Ltd, Unit 500 Bretton Park Way,

How would you rate Kit Out My Office?

Verified Reviewer

Where you happy with your customer service?

Purchased a UNCLIC Aspire desk with drawer for my granddaughter. Website and payment etc all very straight forward. We got exactly what we ordered the next day. No hassle -no fuss just good service. Very easy to put together.
Morag B

Where you happy with your customer service?

Good/clear website. Quick to respond to email queries. Goods arrived in good condition and when they were supposed to. Good quality and easy to put together despite not having the full instructions for the desk.
Tony B

Where you happy with your customer service?

Great item, good price, delivered exactly as promised
Gill S
Verified Buyer

I didn’t receive enough leg screws.
Darren H

Where you happy with your customer service?

My order arrived quickly on the day specified. The desk top had been slightly damaged in transit but it was replaced efficiently within 48 hours.

Where you happy with your customer service?

There were no unexpected delivery charges despite my remote location and delivery was within a week. Chair is sturdy and comfortable. Easy to assemble.
Becky E

Where you happy with your customer service?

Easy to order and good customer service
Britto B
Verified Buyer

The product panels are not of good quality. Some of them already had light damage. The fittings do not hold the unit together well. I paid £325 for this office desk with top storage. Not worth the money.
Barbara H

Where you happy with your customer service?

For my home office I bought the UCLIC Aspire A-Frame desk with double drawers in lime green and the upper open storage. The kit arrived as promised the next day and it took me an afternoon to build. I only had one query regarding the build and KOMO's customer support was most helpful. I absolutely love sitting at my desk: the bright green drawers are like a ray of sunshine even on the dullest day. It's perfect for my needs and fits the space exactly. It is excellent value for the price.
Marta D

Where you happy with your customer service?

The item was not what i expected. It would be unfair to review it.
Edward H

Where you happy with your customer service?

Good quality product, delivered as promised and overall a good company to deal with.
Damon S

Where you happy with your customer service?

Very happy with new desk, speedy delivery, easy to put together, looks great.

Where you happy with your customer service?

Excellent desk, delivered on arranged date. Even though having tome slot would be helpful as I had to take day off to wait for delivery. Also agree with some other reviewers that the building instructions could have been clearer. It took me a while to figure out what to do with some of the screws but luckily my son saw some plastic parts that made the screws to fit so we managed to put it together. But it’s a very sturdy desk and looks great.
Aik H

Great Service
Verified Buyer

arrived damaged, but luckily it cannot be seen once assembled.

It's a table, I put things on it...not much more to say about it.
John B

Where you happy with your customer service?

order as promised and product of excellent standard
Nicholas S

Where you happy with your customer service?

Super fast delivery, excellent value for money for the very high quality desk we received. We would definitely recommend and shop here again, thank you :)
Verified Buyer

Gareth in customer services was great
Edward P

Where you happy with your customer service?

Supplying a desk that meets my needs.

Where you happy with your customer service?

Simple ordering, great value, good quality products, delivered as requested
Kit Out My Office is rated 4.39 based on 258 reviews