Kit Out My Office Reviews

181 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

kitoutmyoffice.com (Kit Out My Office) are a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with FREE Next Day Delivery!

hello@kitoutmyoffice.com

Bluespot Furniture Ltd, Unit 500 Bretton Park Way,

How would you rate Kit Out My Office?

Easy ordering process.
Delivered on time and all present and correct, and all well packed.
Desks went together with no problems.
We were missing just 1 item, a Cam-lock Stud. The young man on the end of the phone was extremely helpful, he knew exactly what I was talking about, and arranged a replacement which arrived very quickly.
Our new desks look fantastic, and we couldn't be happier. Thanks guys.

Where you happy with your customer service?

They replied to my email query instantly, packing and delivering to me was instant and free!
RV

Where you happy with your customer service?

I bought the UCLIC Engage Corner Desk + Cupboard + Overhead Storage, and opted for the free next working day delivery. Unfortunately, my chosen colour for the cupboard doors was out of stock (even though the website said 'In Stock'), which meant a bit of back and forth between KOMO and the supplier UCLIC. I was desperate for a desk and took one then two days off for a delivery that they weren't clear when would show up. Of course this was disappointing and irritating. Finally the cupboard doors arrived, and to compensate my wait and save taking further days off, KOMO agreed to deliver the desk on a Saturday for free. :) The desk was simple enough to put together as well, no parts were missing, save for one metal hole that needed to be opened up a bit bigger to fit the screw - sorted that with a butter knife. Happy product, happy customer at the end of the day. :) But perhaps KOMO could re-consider how they list their stock live on the website.

Where you happy with your customer service?

Good quality, delivered when promised. What's not to like?

Where you happy with your customer service?

Really helpful and efficient. Solved an issue (my mistake!) for me immediately.
Angela L

WHOLE PROCESS WAS SIMPLE - EASY TO USE WEBSITE, DELIVERY ON TIME, PRODUCT GREAT
Denise C

Where you happy with your customer service?

The delivery did not arrive on the agreed date and despite my sending an email to them I was not informed there was a problem. I called the next day to find out what had happened and they were very apologetic and polite and said that the order could be delivered that day. There had been a problem with the delivery and installation of another job the previous day which had resulted in me not getting mine. I had paid extra for the installation service. They refunded half the delivery and installation cost as an apology. When the office chair arrived it was left in the garden packed up and I had to unpack it and take it inside. (Even though I had paid extra for delivery and installation). When the furniture was installed the "bookcases" actually turned out to be cupboard carcasses. I was very disappointed with the overall look of them. When I asked whether I had been sent cupboard carcasses by mistake instead of book cases, I was told that although yes they are essentially cupboards with out doors that they were stronger than bookcases! I was sent stickers to cover all the pre drilled holes that are for the locking mechanisms for the doors. I was very disappointed.
Karen B

Where you happy with your customer service?

Good quality products with appealing range of colours on offer. Paid for the delivery and installation service and workmen were efficient and helpful. Would recommend site to others.
Kate S
Verified Buyer

Loved the range of wood effect pedestals, provided some much needed natural looking elements to my office. Good price and great service, would definitely use Kit Out My Office again.
Verified Buyer

Matched our requirements perfectly. Easy to assemble and good quality product
David W

Where you happy with your customer service?

Great delivery time and very helpful customer service ( Jodie)
Neil P
Verified Buyer

Order arrived quickly and as described. Only criticism is that the delivery driver attempted to abandon the delivery on a pallet on a the driveway but did eventually agree to help unpack and take the pallet away.

Where you happy with your customer service?

Excellent comms, fast delivery, easy transaction, competitive price and good quality product

Where you happy with your customer service?

Good quality product at a competitive price. Great company!

Where you happy with your customer service?

good quality and prompt delivery

Easy ordering process.
Delivered on time and all present and correct, and all well packed.
Desks went together with no problems.
Our new desks look fantastic, and we couldn't be happier. Thanks guys.
Michael W

Where you happy with your customer service?

Fast efficient delivery and quick ordering. Simple to assemble, ( I'm disabled and found it easy). Chair is stylish and robust. Top marks "Kit out my office"

Where you happy with your customer service?

Excellent UCLIC desk. Delivered on time too :-)
Bryan J
Verified Buyer

Table top and modesty board damaged in transit,
Guy P

Where you happy with your customer service?

Set of desks for an office move all arrived promptly, easy to assemble and felt like good quality. Pleased with the service.
Ian P

Where you happy with your customer service?

The furniture looks fantastic. Some sort of instruction for putting the desks together would have been helpful though particularly as the website instruction are just "coming soon".

Max Z

Where you happy with your customer service?

Deliverd the goods as expected on time with no fuss. What more could you want ?
Kit Out My Office is rated 4.48 based on 181 reviews