Kit Out My Office Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Kit Out My Office

About Kit Out My Office: kitoutmyoffice.com (Kit Out My Office) are a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with FREE Next Day Delivery!

hello@kitoutmyoffice.com

Bluespot Furniture Ltd, Unit 500 Bretton Park Way,

How would you rate Kit Out My Office?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Della T
"It was easy to choose and to order, (vat is clearly marked) it came the next day as promised with no worry over postage and it was easy to assemble . The desk is great quality and exactly what I ordered. There was a personal note in the package about the company caring and I thought that was a really nice touch I sent my photo back as soon as I had assembled it."
Cupsogue P
"Absolutely excellent quality desks - we bought two to start our new office - they look great - and definitely top quality. Service is also great - Don't bother with Staples or other places these guys are the best."
"Easy ordering process. Delivered on time and all present and correct, and all well packed. Desks went together with no problems. We were missing just 1 item, a Cam-lock Stud. The young man on the end of the phone was extremely helpful, he knew exactly what I was talking about, and arranged a replacement which arrived very quickly. Our new desks look fantastic, and we couldn't be happier. Thanks guys."
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Our order came the next day as promised. The whole transaction was quick and easy. Brilliant!"
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Excellent product and no-fuss delivery."
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Great service and quick delivery even to Northern Ireland"
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Great desk!! Even though I ordered the wrong one like a pollock! :( Great for my gaming and painting! Even the dog approves :D"
Where you happy with your customer service?
"The instructions were dreadful and difficult to understand, I found it very difficult to put up, there was one set of instructions missing completely. The desk is ok but much cheaper quality than I expected."
Where you happy with your customer service?
"I was looking for a desk to fit a specifc space in my home office. Kit Out My Office were the only company to offer the size and style I wanted. Ordering online was easy and the desk shipped the next day. Assembly was really easy and the quality is excellent. Price is also very good and I'm really happy with this product."
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Order process was easy, delivery was on time and the price was reasonable."
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Brilliant products and customer service was excellent. Desk is really well made, very sturdy. Assembly was easy although instructions didn't really match."
Where you happy with your customer service?
"excellent service, delivery of the product was on time and very happy with the quality of the product"
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Only one part of the table arrived next day - e-mailed to let them know that I am still waiting for other 2 parcels after 72 hours still no reply or respnse and only one parcel - terrible aftersales and company - avoid like the plague"
"Finished off office nicely."
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Excellent service and a good product."
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Fantastic products and service. We had some specific requirements around delivery, so I was in contact with the customer services team for over a week before purchasing. They were so helpful and extremely responsive. The products themselves are incredible quality for the price. When you purchase a product at such good value sometimes you worry that you are taking a bit of a risk on the quality. I needn't have worried - they are sturdy, modern and they look great in our new office. I will be going back to Kit Out My Office without a doubt! Thank you!"
"Damage to some corners of desk and some dowels too big to fit properly. I now have a desk that is unsafe and not put together properly and will have to pay someone to come and resolve the issue"
Hi Debra,
Thanks for taking the time to review, and I'm sorry to hear of your issues.
Have you reported the damaged to customer service? I have no record of it at our side, as we would of course replace any parts from delivery damage. Regarding the dowels being too big, there are some adaptors in the fittings pack to put in the holes first, again if you give us a quick call we can walk you through any issues.

All the best, and apologies for your inconveniences
Joe R
"High quality product (large office desk), great delivery options and service!"
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Great product, great delivery, fantastic service! Very appreciative of the nominated day delivery where other services could not offer this."
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Easy to order, received confirmation quickly and items were delivered when they said they would be. I would definitely use them again. The quality of the goods I ordered was very good as expected. Thank you."
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Kit Out My Office made me happy because I was able to place an order on Friday and have the item arrive with you before 11am on Monday morning. All this with no delivery charge! Fast turnaround, competitive prices, easy to use website - what more could you want from a company? Absolutely fantastic experience - would highly recommend!"
Where you happy with your customer service?
"The desk I ordered arrived on the due date, the desk is exactly what I wanted. One of the fixing screws was faulty a new one was sent out which arrived the next day. Overall very good service at a good price."
"Very good quality."