Kit Out My Office Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Kit Out My Office

About Kit Out My Office: kitoutmyoffice.com (Kit Out My Office) are a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with FREE Next Day Delivery!

hello@kitoutmyoffice.com

Bluespot Furniture Ltd, Unit 500 Bretton Park Way,

How would you rate Kit Out My Office?

"I was looking for a desk to fit a specifc space in my home office. Kit Out My Office were the only company to offer the size and style I wanted. Ordering online was easy and the desk shipped the next day. Assembly was really easy and the quality is excellent. Price is also very good and I'm really happy with this product."
Barbara H
"For my home office I bought the UCLIC Aspire A-Frame desk with double drawers in lime green and the upper open storage. The kit arrived as promised the next day and it took me an afternoon to build. I only had one query regarding the build and KOMO's customer support was most helpful. I absolutely love sitting at my desk: the bright green drawers are like a ray of sunshine even on the dullest day. It's perfect for my needs and fits the space exactly. It is excellent value for the price."
"Good quality for price - resolved a minor delivery glitch efficiently and swiftly"
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Quality of furniture is great. Delivered on time with no fuss."
HI Jim,

Thank you for your review. We're very happy to hear that you are so pleased with the standard of product and delivery.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Driver arrived early Fitters arrived late We ordered an 8 and 2x4s and got a 12 and 2x2s Not the best...."
Hi Richard,

We’re very sorry to hear that you feel there were issues with both your installation and products. Having spoken to your colleague following the installation, we were assured that he was very happy with everything. Although there was a slight time lag between the courier and installer arrival times, this was due to the early arrival of the delivery but was quickly resolved once the installers arrived. With regards to the products you received, we have checked what was sent to you and, as per your order, an 8 person and two 4 person bench desks were delivered. The R8 Lite bench system is highly configurable and, from speaking to your colleague, it appears that the way the desks were constructed as a 12 person bench and two 2 person benches was a request made by your colleague rather than an error from the installation team. It is entirely possible for the desks to be converted back to an 8 person and two 4 person benches, should you choose to do so. If you would like us to talk you through this process, please give us a call.

Where you happy with your customer service?
"Very easy to order. Table very good quality and as described on the website. Chair at half price - excellent value for money. Table fits perfectly in small space, in my home office, and compliments existing furniture. Delivery chap was great too."
Thank you for your lovely review. We're delighted to hear that you are so pleased with the service and products that you received.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Desk and pedestal are brilliant for the money. Looks smart. (White Matt) Exactly what I needed."
Thanks for the review Penny. We're glad you are happy with the quality and price of your furniture!
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Table arrived on time. Was super easy to set up, even with some of the instructions missing and broken ribs."
We're glad to hear you were happy with your product and apologise for the missing instructions. If you ever run into issues with instructions, we have downloadable versions for most of our products on our website. Alternatively, you can give us a call or email and we will be sure to email you a copy as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Quick delivery, Quality wares"
Thanks for the review. We're glad you are happy with the quality of delivery and product!
Where you happy with your customer service?
"The majority of the furniture was excellent quality and went together well but the instructions were poor and one of the front draw panel was damaged."
Hi Alan,
We're sorry that you have received a damaged drawer front. If you would like to get in touch with the team at help@kitoutmyoffice.com, we will be happy to help sort this out for you. We're sorry to hear that you found the instructions to be poor, but are glad that you appreciate the quality of our furniture.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"High quality desk and chair for a fair price. Easy to set up, easy instructions for the desk. Delivery on the nominated day with no hassles. Great and friendly helpdesk advice. Really impressed with the service, as part of my project to revamp my home office. From my experience, no hesitation in recommending."
Thanks for the great review, Geoff. We're delighted to hear that you are so happy with your new office furniture, and wish you a happy and productive time in your newly revamped home office!
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Great looking desk at great value. Was easy to put together. Thanks!"
Thanks for the great review. We're glad you were so happy with the desk!
Where you happy with your customer service?
"I was sent the wrong directions for the desk I ordered. I had to re-build the desk twice and when I asked for some form of compensation, I was declined. I have 7 offices that needed to be set up and the first order was a test to see if I like the product, which I did. Unfortunately no compensation was given. I wasn't asking for much."
Hi Daniel,
We are very sorry to hear that you have had problems with the instructions included with your recently purchased product. While we strive to ensure that our products are packaged and shipped to the highest standard, things do occasionally go wrong. Following your initial contact with our customer service team, we were able to supply you with a digital copy of the correct instructions straight away, which we then followed up with a call to ensure that you had received these and assist where possible with the construction of your desk. We are sorry that you feel this response was inadequate, but feel that our swift response and supply of replacement instructions was a reasonable response to your issue. If you have any further comments or would like to discuss this further with our team, please give us a call on 0800 8044 760.
"Prompt delivery as promised, furniture was good looking and good value"
Thanks for the review. We're glad you're happy with your new furniture!
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Great prices and delivery was as stated."
Thanks for the great review! We're delighted to hear you were so happy with our service.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Quality product and good service"
Thanks Andrew. We're glad you're happy with your new product.
"I've been looking for an ideal desk (80x80cm) for my home office for a long time and Kit Out My Office was able to provide exactly what I wanted. The desk is high quality, sturdy and it looks great."
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Quick and helpful service"
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Usual excellent service. Very nice desk. Goes together very well and looks fab. And the price was good. Thanks guys."
Where you happy with your customer service?
"I ordered the desk with the supplement for an AM delivery slot. The desk was delivered at 0930, the delivery drivers attitude and customer focus was a credit to the company."
"Asked to cancel part of the order and emailed a full day before dispatch. Never had a reply and stuck with a desk I don’t need. Cost of sending it back and the hassle is a pain."
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Good service & delivered on time"
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Our order came the next day as promised. The whole transaction was quick and easy. Brilliant!"
Kit Out My Office is rated 4.39 based on 311 reviews