Bluespot Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluespot Furniture
Telephone
Read Bluespot Furniture Reviews

About Bluespot Furniture:

bluespotfurniture.com (Bluespot Furniture) is a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with Next Day Delivery!

help@bluespotfurniture.com

Bluespot Furniture Ltd, Unit 500 Bretton Park Way,

Tell us how Bluespot Furniture made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Where you happy with your customer service?
From the initial enquiry using web chat where all questions were comprehensively responded to, to placing the order online which was very straightforward, the order confirmation and subsequent contact made to confirm a delivery date and finally the fitters who delivered and erected the desks (Flavio & Zac, you were fab) everything has been very professional and I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Thank you so much for the great feedback. We're delighted to hear that all aspects of your order and installation went so smoothly.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
Speedy delivery, well packaged, easy assembly, quality item, great value for money, very happy, thanks! :)
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
Very simple installaton Yes there was little bit of fixing together but took 15 mins max. Quality materials, lovely black smooth desk top. After much searching the internet this was the best price I could find. The only downside was the all day waiting for delivery and no tracking number.
Amzaing experience. I am really satisfy with the product.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
As expected really. No problems at all.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
High quality well made, super safely packaged up. Very happy domestic customer.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
They won't bring the products into your office. They leave on the pavement on a pallet to bring in yourself! Not acceptable when you work alone.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your delivery not being brought in to your office. As per the delivery terms on our website, we state that all deliveries are kerb-side only, which is standard practice in the office furniture industry. This is due to the lack of insurance for the delivery drivers to enter any premises with the couriers we use. While we have looked at alternative solutions, the increased courier costs would significantly increase our prices, which is not a realistic solution based on the needs of the majority of our customers. In order to offer an alternative, we do offer a full delivery and installation service, which involves delivery to the room of your choice, assembly and setup of the furniture and the removal of all packaging materials. Due to the costs involved in this, we are only able to offer this service to orders over a certain value, but you may wish to look into this option if you wish to order with us again in future.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
very easy installation. Supurb & high quality compared to others. excellent look and feel. I even went and picked up my purchases due to close proximity. Wonderfull set up, clean, very impressed.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
Very happy with the desk. Sturdy, attractive and a good price.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
The service was brilliant and products are exactly what I expected, wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
Ordered a small desk for home from Kitoutmyofffice. The desk arrived, very good quality and sturdy materials for price. Great value for money! Only thing that went wrong is they supplied the wrong bolts for the legs. I rang their office the next day to a very polite and helpful women. She then emailed me for further information. I explained to her exactly which bolts were missing and she shipped out a new set immediately. The whole process was very quick. Amazing customer service!
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
Fast delivery and good quality product thank you
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
great team, fast delivery & brilliant product!
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
The girl I spoke to on the phone was very helpful and was able to make sure I found the type of desk I needed as I wasn't quite sure which was left handed or right handed corner desks. Delivery was very quick and the desk is great.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
I ordered a desk with these guys after plenty of shopping around. The price was right and they had a desk that was pretty much exactly what I was after. The delivery came the next day, but unfortunately, the desktop had been damaged in transit. The customer service guy was incredibly helpful and got a replacement sent out to me for the following day. This was a bit of an inconvenience as it meant being at home for another delivery, so I've only given them 4/5. Other than that slight inconvenience, everything was great.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
Website made it easy to find what I was after. Delivery was quick and the product was great quality. I was also happy with the price.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
Be careful of a misleading website. I ordered a rectangle desk (Rectangular Desk with Cantilever Legs - as stared on the website, however what showed up was a tiny SQUARE desk. I checked my order, checked their website and it definitely states RECTANGLE desk. Now to return the desk they want £30. Be careful of their deceptive imagery and place your orders with more trustworthy companies. NOT recommended.
Hi Adam,

We're sorry that you were not happy with your desk. The product you have ordered clearly states that it has a depth of 800mm. You then selected an 800mm wide option and were sent an 800mm by 800mm desk. As a square is a type of rectangle with equal-sized sides, what you received was exactly as described.

Our website also clearly states that images are for illustrative purposes only and that you should check your selected options before ordering.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
I wasn't sure what desk was going to be right for me, so I spoke to a helpful customer service person on the web chat. They talked me through all the options and I ended up choosing an oak desk with hoop legs. The desk arrived the next day and was dead easy to make. It also looks great and feels very sturdy.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
Happy with my new desk. It looks great and feels high quality. It got to me quickly too.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
Excellent service from KOMO, with high quality furniture at a great price. Next day delivery was exactly as promised (often this doesn't happen with furniture companies!) Jodie in customer services was super friendly and brilliant at answering all of my questions very quickly. I'm looking forward to ordering more with KOMO - Highly recommended!
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
The products are great. Our meeting table looks fab and was delivered dead quick. Nice to see something so different from the standard white and wood table looks.
Bluespot Furniture is rated 4.45 based on 445 reviews