Kit Out My Office Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Kit Out My Office

About Kit Out My Office: kitoutmyoffice.com (Kit Out My Office) are a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with FREE Next Day Delivery!

hello@kitoutmyoffice.com

Bluespot Furniture Ltd, Unit 500 Bretton Park Way,

How would you rate Kit Out My Office?

David B
David B

Easy ordering process.
Delivered on time and all present and correct, and all well packed.
Desks went together with no problems.
We were missing just 1 item, a Cam-lock Stud. The young man on the end of the phone was extremely helpful, he knew exactly what I was talking about, and arranged a replacement which arrived very quickly.
Our new desks look fantastic, and we couldn't be happier. Thanks guys.
Sarina W
Sarina W

Where you happy with your customer service?

They replied to my email query instantly, packing and delivering to me was instant and free!
RV
Unverified Reviewer

Where you happy with your customer service?

I bought the UCLIC Engage Corner Desk + Cupboard + Overhead Storage, and opted for the free next working day delivery. Unfortunately, my chosen colour for the cupboard doors was out of stock (even though the website said 'In Stock'), which meant a bit of back and forth between KOMO and the supplier UCLIC. I was desperate for a desk and took one then two days off for a delivery that they weren't clear when would show up. Of course this was disappointing and irritating. Finally the cupboard doors arrived, and to compensate my wait and save taking further days off, KOMO agreed to deliver the desk on a Saturday for free. :) The desk was simple enough to put together as well, no parts were missing, save for one metal hole that needed to be opened up a bit bigger to fit the screw - sorted that with a butter knife. Happy product, happy customer at the end of the day. :) But perhaps KOMO could re-consider how they list their stock live on the website.
Mrs Pat D

Where you happy with your customer service?

Goods delivered on time, by very helpful man, fully assembled as requested.
Stephanie S

Where you happy with your customer service?

Free next day delivery and great well-made substantial furniture.
James M

Where you happy with your customer service?

Great company. The issue I had is being resolved and the Desk I bought from them looks great.

Great customer service, you don't have to wait long to have a customer service representative to respond to your email.

5* services! Highly recommend!

Gary D

Where you happy with your customer service?

Product arrived on time and was of good quality.
Carolyn G

Where you happy with your customer service?

Good quality product, speedy delivery
Janine Y
Reviewer

The reviews on this company were very good. So I went ahead with my purchase. The product was competitively priced, the ordering process was easy and efficient, prompt delivery. I was very happy and would use them again.
Janine Y

Where you happy with your customer service?

Whole process very easy and efficient. Prompt delivery, excellent product. Very happy.
Michael R

Where you happy with your customer service?

Excellent desk delivered next day, very easy to assemble. The desk has a quality appearance rather than the typical utilitarian office equivalent. Altogether, I'm very pleased and would recommend.
Yvette R

Where you happy with your customer service?

Great range of desks with storage. My desk arrived quickly, was pretty straightforward to put together and looks great!
Jurgita S

Where you happy with your customer service?

Easy and simple to place an order, quick delivery.
I have ordered a table, colour walnut wood, was expecting dark ish colour, however its quiet light.
Maria F

Where you happy with your customer service?

The chairs are comfortable and they can be adjusted at will.
However the delivery was pretty bad. The delivery guy left the boxes in the Street and did not even bother to bring them into the building.
David L

Where you happy with your customer service?

This is the second purchase I have made from KOMO. Both were delivered on time and in perfect condition. Great design, good to look at, easy to assemble and durable.What more could You want.

Nb Spelling mistake on your next question
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery but the driver was a bit rude

Disappointing quality

Where you happy with your customer service?

Good quality, delivered when promised. What's not to like?

Where you happy with your customer service?

Really helpful and efficient. Solved an issue (my mistake!) for me immediately.
Angela L

WHOLE PROCESS WAS SIMPLE - EASY TO USE WEBSITE, DELIVERY ON TIME, PRODUCT GREAT
Denise C

Where you happy with your customer service?

The delivery did not arrive on the agreed date and despite my sending an email to them I was not informed there was a problem. I called the next day to find out what had happened and they were very apologetic and polite and said that the order could be delivered that day. There had been a problem with the delivery and installation of another job the previous day which had resulted in me not getting mine. I had paid extra for the installation service. They refunded half the delivery and installation cost as an apology. When the office chair arrived it was left in the garden packed up and I had to unpack it and take it inside. (Even though I had paid extra for delivery and installation). When the furniture was installed the "bookcases" actually turned out to be cupboard carcasses. I was very disappointed with the overall look of them. When I asked whether I had been sent cupboard carcasses by mistake instead of book cases, I was told that although yes they are essentially cupboards with out doors that they were stronger than bookcases! I was sent stickers to cover all the pre drilled holes that are for the locking mechanisms for the doors. I was very disappointed.
Karen B

Where you happy with your customer service?

Good quality products with appealing range of colours on offer. Paid for the delivery and installation service and workmen were efficient and helpful. Would recommend site to others.
Kate S
Verified Buyer

Loved the range of wood effect pedestals, provided some much needed natural looking elements to my office. Good price and great service, would definitely use Kit Out My Office again.
Kit Out My Office is rated 4.49 based on 195 reviews