Kit Out My Office Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Kit Out My Office

About Kit Out My Office: kitoutmyoffice.com (Kit Out My Office) are a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with FREE Next Day Delivery!

hello@kitoutmyoffice.com

Bluespot Furniture Ltd, Unit 500 Bretton Park Way,

Tell us how Kit Out My Office made you happy

Wendy S
"The filing cabinet arrived quickly and in good condition. Unfortunately the screws were missing but Sarah soon sorted that out, always friendly and with a personal service. I would recommend them... And the filing cabinet which is lovely."
"I was looking for a desk to fit a specifc space in my home office. Kit Out My Office were the only company to offer the size and style I wanted. Ordering online was easy and the desk shipped the next day. Assembly was really easy and the quality is excellent. Price is also very good and I'm really happy with this product."
Barbara H
"For my home office I bought the UCLIC Aspire A-Frame desk with double drawers in lime green and the upper open storage. The kit arrived as promised the next day and it took me an afternoon to build. I only had one query regarding the build and KOMO's customer support was most helpful. I absolutely love sitting at my desk: the bright green drawers are like a ray of sunshine even on the dullest day. It's perfect for my needs and fits the space exactly. It is excellent value for the price."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"From the initial enquiry using web chat where all questions were comprehensively responded to, to placing the order online which was very straightforward, the order confirmation and subsequent contact made to confirm a delivery date and finally the fitters who delivered and erected the desks (Flavio & Zac, you were fab) everything has been very professional and I would have no hesitation in recommending this company."
Thank you so much for the great feedback. We're delighted to hear that all aspects of your order and installation went so smoothly.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"Very user friendly website, great range of products and excellent delivery service. Top rated."
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"Bought 2 desks. Delivered strapped to a forklift pallet. No effort by the driver to move this any further than the pavement, and he refused to take the pallet away when asked. It's cheaper to leave it with you, so that's what I'm doing, he said. If they don't want the pallet back then they should not deliver on one. I contacted the company, and they were rather disinterested, and so it still sits on the pavement. I won't use them again, and you do so at your own risk. There are clearly more helpful outfits around."
We are very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the delivery of your items. Unfortunately, as is standard in the furniture industry when dealing with large items, our delivery terms (https://www.kitoutmyoffice.com/pages/free-delivery-office-furniture) clearly state that we offer a kerbside delivery and that the disposal of all packaging, including any pallets, is the responsibility of the customer. While we appreciate that the delivery of a pallet may not be convenient for all customers, it is the safest and most cost-effective way to deliver large items. In recognition of this, we do offer a premium delivery and installation service for customers who wish to avoid this situation, but with the delivery option you selected, the delivery service was as described.

With regards to your comments relating to the disinterest of our team to your enquiry, you will be well aware that this is not true. We contacted you in order to offer a resolution to your issue, but you were, unfortunately, unwilling to accept the solution that we were able to offer.

if you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to get in touch and our customer service team will be happy to help.
"Delivered as promised"
Thanks Paul,

We're very happy to hear you are pleased with your order. If there is anything we can do to help push your experience from a 4-star one to a 5-star one in future, please let us know.
"2nd time I have purchased from them. Always receive on time and happy with purchases"
Thanks for your great review. We're happy to hear you are pleased with your order.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"Desk arrived poorly packaged and therefore badly damaged. New replacement desk exactly the same. Requested full refund - would not recommend."
Hi Nick,

We're very sorry about the issues you have had with your order. While we strive to ensure all of our products arrive in perfect condition, we are sometimes let down by our couriers. Unfortunately, in this instance, we were let down twice as the courier mishandled your product, resulting in damage to the desk. We have launched an investigation with the courier in this case, as this standard is not representative of the service we usually deliver.

Thank you for your review.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"Delivered exactly what I ordered and the quality was very good."
Thanks for the review, Jonathan. We're very pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality of your products. If there is anything we could have done better to improve from a 4-star experience to a 5 star one, we'd be grateful to hear from you.
"Good service"
Hi Gary,

Thanks for the great review. We're glad to hear you were happy with the service we provided.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"Next day delivery and one cover missing, so a replacement arrived in the post next day. Great"
Thanks for your review, Chris. We're glad that we were able to quickly resolve the small issue with your order.
Were you happy with the customer service you received?
"Prompt delivery, resolved a fitting problems quickly and to our complete satisfaction."
Thanks for your review, Steve. We're glad to hear that you are so happy with the product and service you received.
"Easy assemble desks"
Thank you for your review Tamra. We're glad to hear that you found the desks easy to assemble. With the comments you left, there doesn't seem to be a reason for the low score that you gave us in your review. If there is anything that you feel we need to address in relation to your order, please let us know.
"delivered on time and to specifications"
Thank you for the review. We're glad to hear you are satisfied with your order.
"Late delivery"
Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry there was a slight delay in delivery for your order. This was unfortunately due to a delay in delivery of the board required to make your desk to our factory. We hope every other aspect of your order was satisfactory.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Item delivered at the appointed date. No problem at all."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that everything went smoothly with your order.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"The cabnet came with instructions that were for a larger unit. The instructions were far from clear. Had I not got previous experience of building flat-packs I would have been completely lost. Further, the materials used for the unit are poor and cruel with pressure. The delivery was very difficult with your driver finding it difficult to accept that we did not want the pallet that the goods came on. Very, very poor all round."
Hi Andrew,

We are very sorry to hear that you had concerns regarding your order. We have no record of you contacting us in an attempt to rectify your issues at the time of delivery last month. We take customer concerns very seriously and do our best to quickly resolve any issues, so it is unfortunate that this is the first we are hearing of your concerns.

With regards to the quality of materials, as the manufacturer of this furniture, we only use the highest quality of materials. We ship thousands of items every month and poor material quality is not something that we get reports of from other customers. If there was an issue with your items, it would be greatly appreciated if you could contact us directly.

With regards to your delivery, our delivery information page (https://www.kitoutmyoffice.com/pages/free-delivery-office-furniture) clearly states that your items may be delivered on a pallet. These terms also state that the disposal of the pallet and all packaging materials are the responsibility of the recipient. We are sorry that you were unaware of this, but this is common practice when delivering larger items that require palletised delivery.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
"Second time ordering. The first time it didn't turn up and then we had to argue with them hen they said it would be with us in a few days. Ordered again and they have failed to deliver it again so exact same problem. Good quality kit when it arrives but do not order if you want it in a hurry."
Hi Stuart,

We are very sorry that there was an issue with your delivery yesterday. Unfortunately, this was due to an error on the part of the courier. In order to minimise the inconvenience caused, this has been upgraded to an AM delivery today, so should be with you soon.

With regards to your previous order, the delay in delivery was down to your choice of our lower cost economy delivery option, which offered a 7 working day lead time. Once you contacted us, we were able to upgrade this to a next working day delivery option for you in order to resolve your issue. We're sorry if you were not happy with this solution.

If you have any further issues, please get in touch.
"Product was as described and am very pleased with it! It came on time although was left on doorstep and no signature requested or received even though there were people in at time of delivery!"
Hi David,

We're very sorry there was an issue with the delivery. We require all of our packages to be signed for, so we have checked with the courier. According to their records, the package was signed for under the name 'Featherhill'. If this is not someone who would have been at your address at the time of delivery, we would appreciate if you could let us know so that we can raise this with the courier.

"Great product, price and delivery. Discount also given off 2 desks made it even better"
Hi Ian,

We're glad to hear you're so happy with all aspects of your order. Thanks for leaving a review.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"The desk came very quickly, was easy to assemble, even for a non-technical woman!!! Excellent quality and I am delighted with my purchase. I would certainly use this company again."
Hi Sandra,

Thanks for the great review. We're delighted to hear that you are so pleased with the quality of your desk.
"1. Paid extra for AM delivery and driver shows up at 12:40 2. Without using any hammers, one of the wooden dowels went through the shelve (the hole must have been drilled really close to the surface) 3. The holes of the inner divides of the upper unit are in the wrong place (fine for top shelf but wrong for fixed shelf). No idea yet how I am going to deal with that, but for sure it is going to be extra work 4. Not clear how to attach upper unit to desk. The upper unit assembly instructions refer to "desk fixing assembly," but they say NOTHING about fixing the upper unit. In fact, my desk instructions are for a different desk (one without the side unit)"
Hi Wouter,

Please accept our apologies for the issues you have had with your order. Firstly, we can certainly arrange for a refund of your AM delivery upgrade. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, there are occasional issues with couriers that can cause a delay in delivery. While our deliveries are out of our hands once they have left the factory, we do follow up every complaint such as yours to help prevent such issues occurring in the future.

With regards to your issues with the instructions and build of your desk, it would be greatly appreciated if you could get in touch with us by email (help@kitoutmyoffice.com) or phone (0800 8044 760) to help us resolve your issues. We take quality control and customer service very seriously and would like the opportunity to resolve your issues. While product faults are rare, they do sometimes happen and we pride ourselves on our ability to resolve any issues as soon as possible.

I will also email you this response to ensure that you receive it and are able to help us resolve your issues.

Thank you for your review.
Where you happy with your customer service?
"Super quick delivery, excellent delivery driver/service. Good quality, solid item built to last."
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the great review. We're delighted to hear that you are so happy with our delivery service and the quality of our product.
Kit Out My Office is rated 4.35 based on 344 reviews