Kit Out My Office Reviews

168 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

kitoutmyoffice.com (Kit Out My Office) are a leading UK supplier of office furniture online - with desks, storage and chairs, all available to order online with FREE Next Day Delivery!

hello@kitoutmyoffice.com

Bluespot Furniture Ltd, Unit 500 Bretton Park Way,

How would you rate Kit Out My Office?

Where you happy with your customer service?

They replied to my email query instantly, packing and delivering to me was instant and free!
RV
RV
Unverified Reviewer

Where you happy with your customer service?

I bought the UCLIC Engage Corner Desk + Cupboard + Overhead Storage, and opted for the free next working day delivery. Unfortunately, my chosen colour for the cupboard doors was out of stock (even though the website said 'In Stock'), which meant a bit of back and forth between KOMO and the supplier UCLIC. I was desperate for a desk and took one then two days off for a delivery that they weren't clear when would show up. Of course this was disappointing and irritating. Finally the cupboard doors arrived, and to compensate my wait and save taking further days off, KOMO agreed to deliver the desk on a Saturday for free. :) The desk was simple enough to put together as well, no parts were missing, save for one metal hole that needed to be opened up a bit bigger to fit the screw - sorted that with a butter knife. Happy product, happy customer at the end of the day. :) But perhaps KOMO could re-consider how they list their stock live on the website.
Jo R

Good clear website .
Good communication - friendly emails .
Delivery good .
Desk was fairly easy to put together . Would be better if it came with tools or advised which tools you should use .
Michael W

Where you happy with your customer service?

Fast efficient delivery and quick ordering. Simple to assemble, ( I'm disabled and found it easy). Chair is stylish and robust. Top marks "Kit out my office"

Where you happy with your customer service?

Excellent UCLIC desk. Delivered on time too :-)
Bryan J
Verified Buyer

Table top and modesty board damaged in transit,
Guy P

Where you happy with your customer service?

Set of desks for an office move all arrived promptly, easy to assemble and felt like good quality. Pleased with the service.
Ian P

Where you happy with your customer service?

The furniture looks fantastic. Some sort of instruction for putting the desks together would have been helpful though particularly as the website instruction are just "coming soon".

Max Z

Where you happy with your customer service?

Deliverd the goods as expected on time with no fuss. What more could you want ?
Emma B

Where you happy with your customer service?

We are moving to new offices and working with Kit Out My Office to furnish the new premises has made the process a lot less stressful! From the quote through to the order, delivery and installation (fantastic team of installers!) we have been delighted with the products and the service.

Where you happy with your customer service?

Fantastic service, the desks we ordered look great. Quick and easy to order and delivery and fitting was excellent. Would recommend to any business.
Ellis J

Where you happy with your customer service?

Can't fault the product or the quick delivery. Happy with the after sales when i called too, helpful girl on the phone.
Lennon F
Verified Buyer

Made good furniture suited for purpose.
Harry J

Where you happy with your customer service?

Good looking desk for daughters bedroom, easy enough to build, and company was helpful answering questions on live chat before i purchased.
Jayne D

Where you happy with your customer service?

Easy to use website, easy to assemble and good quality furniture.
Michelle D

Arrived in time. Easy instruction to put together. Good quality

Bright colours

Very good quality

Where you happy with your customer service?

Easy to navigate website, simple ordering process, delivery and install date very convenient.
Nigl R
Unverified Reviewer

Where you happy with your customer service?

I recently won a competition and one of the prizes was a desk from kit out my office....Brilliant and stylish is all can say about my new desk. Already one of my friends has purchased a desk and chair...I'm saving up my pennies so I can get a chair to go with my desk. I would recommend these guys to anyone who wants stylish and easy to assemble office furniture. Nigel in Bangor north wales.

Where you happy with your customer service?

Product good value and good quality, free delivery was prompt
Keith B

Where you happy with your customer service?

Gloss White , handle-less (touch latch) filing cabinet looks great in a domestic setting and operates smoothly.
Kit Out My Office is rated 4.45 based on 168 reviews