Lights And Linen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights And Linen
Read Lights And Linen Reviews

About Lights And Linen:

Lights and Linen work with their own local and worlwide manufacturers, to ensure they can provide their customers with the best quality, home furnishings, lighting and other decorative products. We are a family business which has been running for over 50 years and pride ourselves on providing excellent products at factory prices to thousands of our loyal, fantastic customers.

customerservice@lightsandlinen.co.uk

Cheetwood House,
Cheetwood Road
Cheetham Hill, ,

Tell us how Lights And Linen made you happy
Very happy with my Table Lamp purchase. Will definitely be using Lights & Linen again for future purchases!
Excellent product prompt delivery
Online ordering easy and delivery quick. No complaints!
Very good. Specialy the price very cheap would have the sheets again.
Very happy with purchase
Bought 3 cellular blankets for my Mum, as she is now confined to bed. Look and feel great and delivered promptly
Fab company. Received goods just 3 hours after ordering!! Good prices. Will absolutely use this company again. Thanks
Great quality, great price and fast delivery.
Fast Delivery And I Love my Two Lamps
Arrived within a week. Product as described and grand daughter very very happy with it.
Great lampshade and it finishes my daughter’s bedroom perfectly.
Good product, excellent price and quick delivery.
I received my pink lampshade in a few days. Such good value for money. Will order again from this company. It was packed well too.
Received my plum lampshade and ceiling shade, great colour and fast delivery!
Excellent product at a competitive price fast delivery
An easy experience, speedily delivered
Great price for superb quality shades and will definitely be using this company again
I ordered a lamp and used Klarna that I've never heard of, and received the lamp within 2 days. I couldn't believe how fast it was.
Amazing service and very happy with lamp, which was cheaper than anywhere else.
The whole on line search, ordering, paying and delivery was easy and efficient. Communicating was great. I'll be back
Loved the lampshade. Very high quality
Lights And Linen is rated 4.86 based on 88 reviews