KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Tell us how KIN made you happy
Kin has a lovely collection of homeware and gifts, and the shop's displayed beautifully too. It's obvious that the owner's put a lot of thought and care into curating the space for a great collection and shopping experience (and also very friendly and happy to help if you have any questions!)
Hi,

Thanks for leaving us a review and glad that you liked the shopping experience and the selection of items we've curated. It means a lot to hear such nice comments.

Lovely shopping experience
Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review, I'm glad that you loved the service you received.

Lewis
Good service and good prices
Hi,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service, and the prices.

Lewis
Item arrived as expected but took a little while to come.
Jennifer,

Many thanks for leaving a review, I'm really sorry to hear that the item took a little while to arrive and please accept my apologies.

Lewis
Very good and personal service, however didn’t effectively communicate when my order would be delivered. But Lewis messaged me and explained which was brilliant, so, well handled and I would definitely shop here again!!
Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for leaving a review and for the feedback. It is something I will take on board, and between the Copenhagen trip and moving our physical store (which relaunched on Friday) it has been a hectic few weeks!

Thanks again,
Lewis
I couldn’t find the 1st addition of Bloom Magazine in stock anywhere but found it here at Kin Home, the last one I think! It made a lovely gift along with the second addition. 👌🏻
Hi,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you got a copy of Bloom - think that issue is sold out everywhere now. It is one of my favourite new magazines.

Quick and easy.
Modern, clean and cheap
Pleasant staff and very helpful
Lovely shop with great items for the home. Would have liked to have seen a little more variation of products.
Thank you for your feedback.

We are continually adding new products, and hope that on a future visit you will see a broader range - including a large selection of products from HAY.
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 268 reviews