KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Tell us how KIN made you happy
Kin has a lovely collection of homeware and gifts, and the shop's displayed beautifully too. It's obvious that the owner's put a lot of thought and care into curating the space for a great collection and shopping experience (and also very friendly and happy to help if you have any questions!)
Hi,

Thanks for leaving us a review and glad that you liked the shopping experience and the selection of items we've curated. It means a lot to hear such nice comments.

Thanks,
Lewis
I couldn’t find the 1st addition of Bloom Magazine in stock anywhere but found it here at Kin Home, the last one I think! It made a lovely gift along with the second addition. 👌🏻
Hi,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you got a copy of Bloom - think that issue is sold out everywhere now. It is one of my favourite new magazines.

Thanks,
Lewis
An excellent and helpful seller. Quick and polite communication throughout and friendly service. Order arrived well packed and the items as described. Fully recommend. Lewis - My thanks :)
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 268 reviews