KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

KIN is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

KIN 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Lisa Lewis
KIN 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Carole Bishop
KIN 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Sarah Graham
KIN 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Lena Walton
Delivery was quick, and items were high quality! Thank you.
Good buying and delivery (fragile - well packaged) experience. Items arrived as described - very happy with my choice and the price offered by Kin.
Really love my baggu face masks! Thank you KIN :)
Happy with my products and delivery generally. Free Delivery is always an incentive though and would've made my decision to buy here vs competitor even quicker.
My delivery came super quick and the bag was perfect, thank you!
Friendly people, clearly experts in what they do and quality of knives is amazing
Love my Baggu products from KiN ... fast delivery, and they were also the cheapest deal around. So thumbs up KIN ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘Œ
KIN has a great range of products. The delivery was fast.
Love my stripey shopping bag. Perfect. Quick delivery. Very happy
Will definitely buy from KIN again, such a good selection of products and so glad they stock BAGGU! My item was delivered quickly and nicely packaged. Looking forward to shopping for homeware and gifts in the future.
The bag is just what I want for my holiday itโ€™s a perfect size to pack ,beautifully made .
I had searched everywhere for my favourite fabric conditioner and I cam across Kin. Products arrived on time packaged in recyclable materials which was fab. Although I bought a product that I knew I popped in a little facial sponge and I will be back to browse all the amazing products on the site! A happy and new customer.
Excellent products, great selection and quick delivery.
Great range of products, my Baggu bag arrived swiftly and well wrapped in recyclable packaging.
Great products available, great pricing and decent delivery timing.
Great products and fast delivery
Lovely item, arrived really quickly. Very happy with the service.
Initially, the 10% joining gift lured me into the website but the curated household items kept me shopping. My beautiful items were packed to perfection with a lovely little delivery note. I will definitely be shopping with KIN again :)
Have been looking for flower scissors for ages and found two pairs I loved... received and are great. Thank you
Good stockist, fast processing and delivery, but packaging was unnecessary size for product received which isnโ€™t very sustainable (even if it was all recyclable material).
KIN is rated 4.96 based on 1,370 reviews