KIN Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend KIN

About KIN: Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Tell us how KIN made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Good service and good prices"
Hi,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service, and the prices.

Lewis
"Product is as described, super service and quick delivery! Really pleased!"

Lewis
"Lovely product, as described. Very fast and friendly service."
Hi,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service, and the quick delivery. Glad that you liked your item and our selection.

Lewis
"Easy website, no problems with ordering. Purchase received well packaged. Would use again"
Hi Tracey,

Lewis
"Amazing delivery time and fantastic support!"
Hi Lee,

Lewis
"My ghost light is gorgeous. I was really pleased. The service was super fast and really well packaged. I'm glad you use royal mail much easier to collect from when not in. I will certainly be shopping there again. Just wish I lived nearer."
Hi Val,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service, and the quick delivery. I do love those Studio Arhoj Ghost Lights!

"Fast a prompt"
Hi,

Thanks for leaving us a review.

Lewis
"I recently bought a beautiful Ferm Living cushion from Kin Home. They are friendly and helpful without being at all preasuring which makes browsing very pleasurable."
Hi,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service we provide and of course the beautiful Ferm Loving Cushion!

Lewis
"Great selection, quick delivery and personal touch with hand written note inside packaging. Would use again."
Hi Chris,

Lewis
"Kin is a great addition to Birmingham - stocking products not found elsewhere and always very helpful. So happy about the move to Moseley!"
Lucy,

Many thanks for your review. I'm glad that you are happy about the move to Moseley, and we look forward to seeing you in the shop again. We really like sharing our range of high-quality design-led products with the rest of Birmingham!

Lewis
"Item arrived as expected but took a little while to come."
Jennifer,

Many thanks for leaving a review, I'm really sorry to hear that the item took a little while to arrive and please accept my apologies.

Lewis
"Great selection and swift delivery. Great store!"
Luke,

Thank you for leaving a review, glad to hear that you like our products and that your order arrived safely and quickly.

Lewis
"I found this beautiful shop through Instagram and it sells the most lovely things. I bought a gorgeous Baggu bag and it was shipped super quick! Would happily shop with them again :)"
Rebekah,

Thank you for leaving a review, those Baggu bags are very covetable and glad to hear that it arrived safely and quickly.

Lewis
"Perfect delivery and products, competitive prices too :-) cannot fault the service!"
Hannah,

Glad to hear that you like our products and that your order arrived safely and quickly. Your review means a lot, and glad that you find the prices competitive - we do try to offer good value for all our customers.

"Kin"
"Great product and service, very happy!"
Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review and I'm glad you liked your items.

Lewis
"Kin has a great range of products, an easy to use website, fast delivery and competitive prices. Everything you would expect from a great customer experience but one that so few stores actually deliver."
Hi Sam,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service provided. That means a lot as it is something we work hard at. A few changes are coming to the website to make it even easier to navigate too :)

Lewis
"Great shop to buy from, extremely prompt service, excellent communication and my products always arrive quickly and well packed. I will keep returning to Kin as the range of products and service are both amazing"
Hi David,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service. We can't wait to make a few changes to the website to make the navigation even easier for browsing.

Lewis
"Very good and personal service, however didn’t effectively communicate when my order would be delivered. But Lewis messaged me and explained which was brilliant, so, well handled and I would definitely shop here again!!"
Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for leaving a review and for the feedback. It is something I will take on board, and between the Copenhagen trip and moving our physical store (which relaunched on Friday) it has been a hectic few weeks!

Lewis
"Excellent products, great website to navigate! Loved the personal message on the order form apologising for the delay in delivering (I didn’t think there was any delay!) but lovely sentiment anyway. Thank you"
Hi Adam,

Thanks for leaving a review and glad that you liked the service. I'm happy that you didn't feel that there was a delay - we've just moved our store and relaunched it on Friday so it has been a hectic few weeks!

KIN is rated 4.96 based on 244 reviews