KIN Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIN
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read KIN Reviews

About KIN:

Kin Home is an independent design-led lifestyle and homeware store in Birmingham. Bringing together Scandinavian inspired items from across the UK, Europe and beyond.

Tell us how KIN made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
KIN 5 star review on 27th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Interesting website and a peedy delivery .. lovely choice of products.. my bread board looks even better on my granite worktop.. perfect for cutting sourdough and seeded breads .. my brass clip is perfect for sealing bags of organic pasta
Just adore my beautiful pieces, love seeing them in our home. The website was easy to navigate and beautiful to look through, full of inspiration you can’t help adding more gems to the basket. Great communication about delivery, such a lovely service. Always keeping my eye on your SM as it’s just full of so much inspiration for my home. Thank you so much for helping us fill our interior dreams for our home!
Love KIN - great service and a beautiful selection on products.
A well chosen selection of stylish products and fast delivery. I bought some delicate ceramic items which were well protected in plastic-free packaging and arrived safely in one piece.
Such a gorgeous selection of products on the website. Quick delivery and 100% happy with everything I got. WILL be coming back :) :) :)
Incredible products, lovely independent business. I’d spend all my money here if I could!
Only recently discovered Kin but will be ordering again, lovely products, well packaged and appreciate the handwritten note.
My items arrived promptly & perfectly packaged (all recyclable packaging which is great) and I just love them - great prices for my favourite brands like Ferm & Hay. Will definitely be back!
Love all Kin products. They're so unique and always come with a little message. A company that really care about their customers.
Have been wanting to visit the shop for a long time and unfortunately, due to COVID-19 wasn't able to make the trip to Birmingham, so purchased a few things online. Was pleased with quick shipment, items packed safely (ordered 8 glasses with no breakage!) and prices in line with well-known online and high-street retailers. Really look forward to seeing the store in person but will happily shop online with KIN again, feels much nicer to support an independent business :)
It’s my first order and I really appreciate every item in the store. They are well selected that I can look at them all day. My purchased items were delivered in perfect condition. I would definitely visit the store again.
The whole process was seamless and everything worked to get me my delivery. I love the Ferm plant box and at the best price on the Internet. Thank you
Love my beautiful piece from Kin! And great service too! I’ll definetly shop with them again 👍🏻
Wonderful store with beautifully selected items
Best mug Iv ever used ..so much so that when my son broke the one that was gifted to me and I went and ordered another - lovely shop lovely stuff 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
Great products and great service. Even during these testing times!
Products were exactly as described, quick delivery
KIN were a pleasure to buy from. Neil helped me to seamlessly replace an out of stock item with an alternative product, hand delivered my order to avoid delays with the Post Office, and provided delightful customer service throughout.
I absolutely love Kin home and all the products they offer. Kin does a great job of curating beautiful household and lifestyle items from a variety of different brands. I’ve gotten a few things from Kin and love how the fit so beautifully into my home and give my space that extra flare I was hoping for.
Beautiful products and great service. Love this place.
KIN is rated 4.97 based on 498 reviews